• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Don't mind if I do" He sprinkled a dash of cinnamon in and stirred it in. "Okay now eat your creation" The cat stood on his hind legs, leaning against her thigh, looking up at her sadly
Alice was about to take her first bite, when she felt cat Zaphkiel touch her leg. She turned to him, and he looked at her with eyes that she just couldn't resist. She put down her fork, and grabbed him, putting him in her lap. "Did you miss me already you cute kitty? Do you want some love?" She stroked his head, and scratched around his ears. He started to purr, and just like that, Alice forgot about the food, and focused on the cat.

Ameythyst said:
Alice was about to take her first bite, when she felt cat Zaphkiel touch her leg. She turned to him, and he looked at her with eyes that she just couldn't resist. She put down her fork, and grabbed him, putting him in her lap. "Did you miss me already you cute kitty? Do you want some love?" She stroked his head, and scratched around his ears. He started to purr, and just like that, Alice forgot about the food, and focused on the cat.
He flailed around then went to the cat, looking at him. "We are going to literally fight I swear to god Zaphkiel"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Then off we go..." Artyom said, as he hold her hand, gently. 'Casto noi lapide asterium manto...' He thought.
She squeezed his hand and leaned on him. "I want pizza"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He flailed around then went to the cat, looking at him. "We are going to literally fight I swear to god Zaphkiel"
Alice wrapped her arms around the cat, protecting him. "Don't be mean to little Zaphkiel, all he wanted was some attention." She said, as the cat started the rub his face against her arm, "And wait, aren't you a god?"

Ameythyst said:
Alice wrapped her arms around the cat, protecting him. "Don't be mean to little Zaphkiel, all he wanted was some attention." She said, as the cat started the rub his face against her arm, "And wait, aren't you a god?"
"Yeah..... so? What about it?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Yeah..... so? What about it?"
"Didn't you basically just swear to yourself that you were going to fight yourself?" Alice shrugged. Little Zaphkiel meowed to get her attention again, pawing at her forearm. "Yes, baby? You want love again? I'll give you love." She cooed again, and began scratching at all the right places, Little Zaphkiel purring very loudly now.

Ameythyst said:
"Didn't you basically just swear to yourself that you were going to fight yourself?" Alice shrugged. Little Zaphkiel meowed to get her attention again, pawing at her forearm. "Yes, baby? You want love again? I'll give you love." She cooed again, and began scratching at all the right places, Little Zaphkiel purring very loudly now.
"But.... I'm baby" He looked at her with the best sad eyes he could muster, the blue in his eyes twinkling like the cartoons

DizjayDeathPride said:
"But.... I'm baby" He looked at her with the best sad eyes he could muster, the blue in his eyes twinkling like the cartoons
Alice looked at him, then back at Little Zaphkiel, who had risen on his hind legs and placed his paws at her stomach, giving her his best sad eyes, as if he knew it was a competetion. She looked between the two one final time. "I'm sorry, but, its just that... cats win everytime."

Ameythyst said:
Alice looked at him, then back at Little Zaphkiel, who had risen on his hind legs and placed his paws at her stomach, giving her his best sad eyes, as if he knew it was a competetion. She looked between the two one final time. "I'm sorry, but, its just that... cats win everytime."
He waved his hand and the cat turned into a pile of cotton balls. "Gosh darn it I can't be losing to a cat. No this is unacceptable. Removing the competition"

Alice stared at him, her eyes and mouth wide open, completely suprised. "Did you, did you just," She said, speechless. She looked down at her lap, which now had a bunch of cottton balls in it. "Little Zaphkiel..." She looked back up at Zaphkiel, her golden eyes the sad ones now.

Ameythyst said:
Alice stared at him, her eyes and mouth wide open, completely suprised. "Did you, did you just," She said, speechless. She looked down at her lap, which now had a bunch of cottton balls in it. "Little Zaphkiel..." She looked back up at Zaphkiel, her golden eyes the sad ones now.
He looked at her and sighed. "Fine. Fine. The cat wins." The balls swirl together and turn into a grey one this time, more of a kitten size. In it's small kitten voice it meowed at her

Alice's face broke out into a grin. "Thank you Zaphkiel!" She said, grinning widely. She would have given him a hug, but the cat was in her lap so she didn't. "Wait, is this still Little Zaphkiel? Or is it different. Oh, can we name it?"

Ameythyst said:
Alice's face broke out into a grin. "Thank you Zaphkiel!" She said, grinning widely. She would have given him a hug, but the cat was in her lap so she didn't. "Wait, is this still Little Zaphkiel? Or is it different. Oh, can we name it?"
"This one is completely different. It's own being. So sure let's name it. It'll most likely follow you around. Consider it a contract but without the whole.... contract. I guess that's called a pet. Wow I'm making this way too complicated"

Ameythyst said:
Alice laughed at him. "Yes Zaphkiel, a pet. It'll be my first one! Well, what do you think of the name Silver? Or Grey?"
He rolled his eyes. "Yadda yadda. Let's call him grey. More accurate. Anyways dear Alice, all of this cooking has made me a bit drowsy. I shall go to sleep. You're welcome to join me or we can find you a room in here somewhere. Your choice. But we are definitely going to classes tomorrow"

Alice had also begun to feel drowsing, and even though she never ate, she just wanted to go to bed already. "Well, I'll join you. I'm scared I'd somehow get lost. Its not like I mind being with you. But classes? Really? Can't I skip?"

(A Day Yall)

Ameythyst said:
Alice had also begun to feel drowsing, and even though she never ate, she just wanted to go to bed already. "Well, I'll join you. I'm scared I'd somehow get lost. Its not like I mind being with you. But classes? Really? Can't I skip?"
Zaphkiel nodded and took her to his room. He let her sleep in the bed while he made a decent pallet on the floor. He ended up waking up ridiculously early so he went to make breakfast for them

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Artyom smiled. "Holy....we stayed here all night....so...do you still want the pizza?" He asked.
Brooke tapped her chin. "Hmm.... I don't know anymore. Now I'm bored of it." She kissed his cheek. "I'm going to class Ill see you around" And she twirled, walking away, going back to her dorm to feed Chester then go to her class, Battle Studies

Daliah had finished her move and went to her new empty dorm. Officially this time. She felt lightly like she was abandoning Ruby but this was necessary. Being around her and that monster for prolonged periods of time would just cause her to hate them more and more. She stayed up and read and when the sun came up, she went to her first class. Weapon Compatibility

Isabella continued her journey south. She had no idea where she was headed and was feeling beyond exhausted. She had gone through so many trials and tribulations walking through these forests and what not. And her only direction was just.... south. She was getting the hang of her powers, Carnage more than Natural Disaster, but nevertheless the two were progressing

Morpheus wasn't nearly as far as he though he'd be. He'd made it maybe like halfway through the one city. He started to think quite frankly that he was lost. Everything looked the same. But still he ventured forward.

Light said:
On the lower earth Alexandra's squad sat together at a table late night. Most of the troops were asleep or were roaming. They on the other hand were planning and putting their collected information together. Based off their information most of the students and teachers know something's about the apocalyptic monsters they face. Yet nobody says anything.
"I know a couple students we can question. Maybe we can go back soon to investigate." Alexandra slightly shifts in her seat when she says this.

Gavon puts a hand on hers. "Uhh.... how about you leave the investigation to me."

Katie seems to be more interested in the conversation once the topic of going back to Udalise comes up. "Those students were hilarious! I still have pictures on my phone." Katie starts to scroll through her pictures but almost stops at the ones containing Zaphkiel.

Blue starts to laugh, after catching his breath he speaks up. "One kid tried to fight..... me." Blue looked around the table only to see that his friends are no longer there. The entire base was dead silent. He draws his bow well he would if it were there. He could've sworn he had it on him. "What the hell is going on?"

Ruby slowly nods her head. "Right." Ruby starts to walk off in the direction of the dorms. It took a while since the academy is large but they finally made it to their dorm room. Ruby opens the door and holds it open for them.
Suzanna cheerily marches through the door, surveying the room from left to right.

Kaylee woke up and climbed out of the river. Last night she hand stumbled here way into it so she could heal. She just never gotnout and fell asleep. She quickly got up and went to her dorm to get ready. She ate and showered then went to her health and medical class.

Reed had given up last night and went to bed. He didn't mind the whole month it's not like she ever made him do anything. Her got and got ready. He left and let Rebecca sleep. He started his routine. He ran a few laps the went to push ups and sit ups. He kept going until he went back to take a shower wgen he got up Rebecca was still asleep. "Hey you need to wake up or you'll be late."

Rachel never went back to the dorm last night. She kept walking until she passed out and is still asleep.

Jack was asleep in his weapon compatability class waiting for his students. He made a sign that said to wake him up when you arrive.

Gaige was in get crafts class messing with her new sleep dust.

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee woke up and climbed out of the river. Last night she hand stumbled here way into it so she could heal. She just never gotnout and fell asleep. She quickly got up and went to her dorm to get ready. She ate and showered then went to her health and medical class.
Reed had given up last night and went to bed. He didn't mind the whole month it's not like she ever made him do anything. Her got and got ready. He left and let Rebecca sleep. He started his routine. He ran a few laps the went to push ups and sit ups. He kept going until he went back to take a shower wgen he got up Rebecca was still asleep. "Hey you need to wake up or you'll be late."

Rachel never went back to the dorm last night. She kept walking until she passed out and is still asleep.

Jack was asleep in his weapon compatability class waiting for his students. He made a sign that said to wake him up when you arrive.

Gaige was in get crafts class messing with her new sleep dust.
When Daliah walked in she saw the little sign. She figured she'd be wait until 12 to see if anyone came before waking him up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back