• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Why, I'm half succubus!" She smiles even more.
"I can feed off of the love people have for certain things, and have partially controlling powers that suggest stuff to the victim..."

She examplifies by putting thoughts into Ruby's head that she should hug her. Not actual manipulation, just a thought like "She looks huggable"

[/QUOTE]
Ruby smiles at this and chuckles. "Well isn't that an interesting power." Ruby enters the Beast Taming classroom and goes through the second door in the room. Which leads to the Beast Forest. Ruby makes her way to the arena. "We have a tournament going on right now. It looks like it's the finals. Classes are going to come back in tomorrow after this match is over."

Artyom mumbled the same prayer again. "Casto noi lapide asterium manto,Alon ram, om Alon ram..Casto noi lapide asterium ,Alon ram, om Alon ram.." He closed his eyes, thinking. 'Something bad is going to happen...'

Light said:
Ruby smiles at this and chuckles. "Well isn't that an interesting power." Ruby enters the Beast Taming classroom and goes through the second door in the room. Which leads to the Beast Forest. Ruby makes her way to the arena. "We have a tournament going on right now. It looks like it's the finals. Classes are going to come back in tomorrow after this match is over."
Suzanna rushed herself forward. "TOURNAMENT? I GET TO SEE SOME SPECIES FIGHT?!" She asks, bouncing up and down excitedly. "OR IS IT A SPORT!?" "OMGOMGOMG IVE NEVER SEEN A SPORT BEFORE!" She was overly excited, not figuring out its obviously beast taming.

Dante got up from the hole in the ground and stood in front of Kaylee,he then stabbed his sword into the earth next to him and put every last bit of strength he had into his arm and punched Kaylee in the face cracking her bones and sending flying into the wall, breaking it in the process.

Alice nudged Zaphkiel with her elbow, "Looks like Dante is the winner. That fast healing power of his was the grain of rice that tipped the balance."

crater

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Artyom turned towards the almost yelling person. "Can you please calm down...?" He asked, gently, with his thick Russian accent.
Brooke heard the excitement and turned around, feeding off of it. But the voice caught her more. She got up and went over to Artyom. "I like a man with a Russian accent." She extended her hand. "My name is Brooke. And you?"

Ameythyst said:
Alice nudged Zaphkiel with her elbow, "Looks like Dante is the winner. That fast healing power of his was the grain of rice that tipped the balance."
He smirked to himself "I told you. I can see these things. He looks like he's going wild though. Think he'll calm?"

Some riots had previously erupted in some towns in which have been handled. Luna was spreading the news of her no longer assisting them in their troubles unless it's drastic.

While this chaos was going on through the continent a certain group of individuals were making the final touches to a relatively normal town. It was brief but a large scale incantation spell was chanted by all the towns members. Blocking out mind readers. It would only make their thoughts seem like normal ones if someone looked into it. The townspeople continue on with their normal activities.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna rushed herself forward. "TOURNAMENT? I GET TO SEE SOME SPECIES FIGHT?!" She asks, bouncing up and down excitedly. "OR IS IT A SPORT!?" "OMGOMGOMG IVE NEVER SEEN A SPORT BEFORE!" She was overly excited, not figuring out its obviously beast taming.

[/QUOTE]
Ruby giggles at this. "Well Beast Taming is a class in which you make a contract with a beast and make a life long bond." She grins at Emerald and turns back to Suzanna. "This tournament is about battling alongside your beast. I guess you could say it's its a sport."

Light said:
Some riots had previously erupted in some towns in which have been handled. Luna was spreading the news of her no longer assisting them in their troubles unless it's drastic.
While this chaos was going on through the continent a certain group of individuals were making the final touches to a relatively normal town. It was brief but a large scale incantation spell was chanted by all the towns members. Blocking out mind readers. It would only make their thoughts seem like normal ones if someone looked into it. The townspeople continue on with their normal activities.

Ruby giggles at this. "Well Beast Taming is a class in which you make a contract with a beast and make a life long bond." She grins at Emerald and turns back to Suzanna. "This tournament is about battling alongside your beast. I guess you could say it's its a sport."
"OH MY GOD..." She was silent for a moment

"THAT IS AWESOME! I'M SO GLAD I CHOSE THAT CLASS! IT'LL BE SO MUCH FUNN AND EVERYTHING OMGOMG"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He smirked to himself "I told you. I can see these things. He looks like he's going wild though. Think he'll calm?"
"Oh, you're just so cocky aren't you? And if he doesn't someone will take care of it. It's not like he's going to go into the stands and attack people. Or at least I don't think so."

"Artyom Ostankino, I was going to be the future owner of the Ostankino tower in Moscow...but here I am....,ice to meet you anyways....." He said, holding her hand and letting go a moment later, leaving a small note : Shape Shifter.

Beleth waited a moment to see if she moved. When she did not, he stood. "Dante officially wins this tournament. When you are ready to collect your reward from me, I will be in my office. Who would you like to kiss?"

Ameythyst said:
"Oh, you're just so cocky aren't you? And if he doesn't someone will take care of it. It's not like he's going to go into the stands and attack people. Or at least I don't think so."
He smirked and bumped her shoulder. "Yes. Yes I am"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Artyom Ostankino, I was going to be the future owner of the Ostankino tower in Moscow...but here I am....but nice to meet you anyways....." He said, holding her hand and letting go a moment later, leaving a small note : Shape Shifter.
She licked her lips a bit when she opened the note. "Is that right? I like shape shifters. Tell me" She wrapped her arms around his. "Do you have any limits to your shape shifting?"

Dante calmed down and bottled up the evil side of him and changed back from his wolf form, he then walked over to Rampage and took the spears from his legs with Rampage shrink afterwards. He then looked up at Beleth," Do I have to Kiss someone?"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"OH MY GOD..." She was silent for a moment
"THAT IS AWESOME! I'M SO GLAD I CHOSE THAT CLASS! IT'LL BE SO MUCH FUNN AND EVERYTHING OMGOMG"

[/QUOTE]
Ruby smiles even more at this, Suzanna was so energetic it grew on you. "Well you should calm down as much as you can. The class will come. We'll have to get you situated with dorms soon. Daliah here is my dorm mate.

Light said:
Ruby smiles even more at this, Suzanna was so energetic it grew on you. "Well you should calm down as much as you can. The class will come. We'll have to get you situated with dorms soon. Daliah here is my dorm mate.
"OH WOW!"

She coughed for a moment.

"Umm...where do I get dorms?"

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante calmed down and bottled up the evil side of him and changed back from his wolf form, he then walked over to Rampage and took the spears from his legs with Rampage shrink afterwards. He then looked up at Beleth," Do I have to Kiss someone?"
He thought a moment. "No not really. Can't make you do anything. By the way students, there will be a Homecoming in a few weeks. Or days. I haven't decided. I'll make an announcement when it's closer. Tell your friends who aren't here. And with that, this battle is complete. Enjoy the rest of your night."

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"N-No..." Artyom answered, looking down, then back up. 'Should I warn someone about it?' He thought
She whispered to herself but purposefully loud enough for him to hear. "Good. That's what I like"

Ameythyst said:
Alice turned to face him completely. "Did you just refer to yourself in the third person?"
"Awww does Alice not like it? Zaphkiel kind of thinks it's cool"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Awww does Alice not like it? Zaphkiel kind of thinks it's cool"
Alice cringed at him, "As long as you're refering to yourself like that, please don't utter my name. Just, pretend we don't know each other. "

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"OH WOW!"
She coughed for a moment.

"Umm...where do I get dorms?"

[/QUOTE]
Daliah shrugged. "You want to dorm with Ruby? I could move out. She's your first friend so it works out well for you. You'll be comfortable. I have other friends so I can easily find someone new"

Ameythyst said:
Alice cringed at him, "As long as you're refering to yourself like that, please don't utter my name. Just, pretend we don't know each other. "
"Zaphkiel thinks Alice is over reacting. Alice knows Zaphkiel is her best friend"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah shrugged. "You want to dorm with Ruby? I could move out. She's your first friend so it works out well for you. You'll be comfortable. I have other friends so I can easily find someone new"
"Zaphkiel thinks Alice is over reacting. Alice knows Zaphkiel is her best friend"
Suzanna blinked, before resuming her awkward state, foot sliding back and forth. "I mean...its up to her."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back