• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Rachel had woken and was sore. "I do not taste like chicken." She pouted. She got up and walked outside. "Later." She started wondering the halls looking around. She then went outside to get a fresh breathe of air.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna looks up at Ruby, full of awe and wonder. "Hello! I'm a er..." She reads a note she wrote onto her hand. "A new student here!" She seemed a bit confused on how school went.
"I don't really know what I should be er...doing."

[/QUOTE]
DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah silently walked with Ruby, listening to the girl
Ruby slowly nods her head, she expected this. She didn't know why she had to looks at her hand. It may have been nervousness. "Well my name is Ruby. This is Daliah." She gestures to the girl beside her. "This is Emerald." She gestures to the Dragon perched on her shoulder.

Tazmodo said:
Ruby had woken and was sore. "I do not taste like chicken." She pouted. She got up and walked outside. "Later." She started wondering the halls looking around. She then went outside to get a fresh breathe of air.
The Zaphkiel clone hopped and followed her. "Thats it? No sweet remark? No comeback? No thank you? Nothing?"

Light said:
Ruby slowly nods her head, she expected this. She didn't know why she had to looks at her hand. It may have been nervousness. "Well my name is Ruby. This is Daliah." She gestures to the girl beside her. "This is Emerald." She gestures to the Dragon perched on her shoulder.
Daliah waved to the girl "She's not wrong. I am Daliah. Surprisingly"

Light said:
"Hello Ruby, hello Daliah, and especially hello Emerald!" She would smile, greeting them in a near awkward stance. It appears she either didn't have social interaction, or some other reason for this awkwardness.

"U-um...what do I do now?"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"I escaped from the metro to an academy...amazing..." Artyom said, looking down, shifting into a wolf.
"Life happens just be glad that you can remember it and that you can do something cool." Connor shrugged as he sat back down.

Tazmodo said:
Rachel was spacing out. "Oh yeah thank you." She was lost in her own thoughts.
He stopped following her. She obviously didn't want to be bothered and so he wouldn't. If she wanted him she'd call him. The clone disappeared

DizjayDeathPride said:
The Zaphkiel clone hopped and followed her. "Thats it? No sweet remark? No comeback? No thank you? Nothing?"
Daliah waved to the girl "She's not wrong. I am Daliah. Surprisingly"
[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Hello Ruby, hello Daliah, and especially hello Emerald!" She would smile, greeting them in a near awkward stance. It appears she either didn't have social interaction, or some other reason for this awkwardness.
"U-um...what do I do now?"

[/QUOTE]
Ruby puts her finger on her chin. "Well for now we can show you around the academy if you'd like us to. We could get a better understanding of one another to get past this awkward tension. Help you get accustomed to the academy and it's people. Unless you're busy Daliah." Ruby gives them both a certain look. As if suspense was building up in her. She hoped they would both say yes.

Light said:
Ruby puts her finger on her chin. "Well for now we can show you around the academy if you'd like us to. We could get a better understanding of one another to get past this awkward tension. Help you get accustomed to the academy and it's people. Unless you're busy Daliah." Ruby gives them both a certain look. As if suspense was building up in her. She hoped they would both say yes.
She blinks.

"Oh yes! I would absolutely love to!" She has a bright smile, her tail flickering side to side.

"Where are you from?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Just jealousy. I dislike the attention taken from me to the cat"
"You must be the only person alive that gets jealous of a cat version of himself." Alice said shaking her head, then scratching on the underside of the cat's chin, making him purr even louder than before. "Do you like that cute boy? Yes, yes you do," She cooed again at the cat.

Light said:
Daliah stayed quiet a moment and thought about it. She didn't really want to go with Ruby but she felt obligated. And wanted to meet the new girl. "Sure why not?"

Ameythyst said:
"You must be the only person alive that gets jealous of a cat version of himself." Alice said shaking her head, then scratching on the underside of the cat's chin, making him purr even louder than before. "Do you like that cute boy? Yes, yes you do," She cooed again at the cat.
Zaphkiel stuck his tongue out and laid back

Artyom shifted back to his human form , while watching the fight, he mumbled a prayer. "Casto noi lapide asterium manto,Alon ram, om Alon ram..Casto noi lapide asterium ,Alon ram, om Alon ram.." He closed his eyes.

Connor glanced over at his new friend and furrowed his brow at what was most likely a prayer.

Ameythyst said:
"You're such a child," She replied, and directed her attention back at the cat.
"Yeah yeah" He said to himself, arms crossed. He could tell the battle was about to end soon. He could sense something big is about to happen

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She blinks.
"Oh yes! I would absolutely love to!" She has a bright smile, her tail flickering side to side.

"Where are you from?"

[/QUOTE]
DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah stayed quiet a moment and thought about it. She didn't really want to go with Ruby but she felt obligated. And wanted to meet the new girl. "Sure why not?"
Zaphkiel stuck his tongue out and laid back
"Well I'm from a village not too far from here." Ruby enters the large academy. "So what are your classes?"

Artyom didn't moved. "It is a mantra to summon space energy and to remove the negative energy of the body..." He knew that Connor was nearby, zo he said that.

Light said:
"Well I'm from a village not too far from here." Ruby enters the large academy. "So what are your classes?"
"Oh jusT Battle studies, Team building, Ability conditioning, Beast Taming, mortal Conflict Handling, and monster studies"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Oh jusT Battle studies, Team building, Ability conditioning, Beast Taming, mortal Conflict Handling, and monster studies"

[/QUOTE]
"Alright. I know where those classes are. I don't believe I've heard your name yet." Ruby starts to show her around the academy. Showing her each class in order. She skips Beast Taming and goes to Mortal Conflict Handling and Monster Studies first. Since there was a tournament going on in the Beast Taming class she wanted to show her that one last.

Light said:
"Alright. I know where those classes are. I don't believe I've heard your name yet." Ruby starts to show her around the academy. Showing her each class in order. She skips Beast Taming and goes to Mortal Conflict Handling and Monster Studies first. Since there was a tournament going on in the Beast Taming class she wanted to show her that one last.
"My name is Suzanna!" She chirps. "I came from Hell, its not as bad as they say it is...I think. I have nothing to compare it to." She would giggle, having a stuipid look.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"My name is Suzanna!" She chirps. "I came from Hell, its not as bad as they say it is...I think. I have nothing to compare it to." She would giggle, having a stuipid look.

[/QUOTE]
"You came from hell?" Ruby raises an eyebrow. "What species are you apart of?"

Light said:
"You came from hell?" Ruby raises an eyebrow. "What species are you apart of?"
"Why, I'm half succubus!" She smiles even more.

"I can feed off of the love people have for certain things, and have partially controlling powers that suggest stuff to the victim..."

She examplifies by putting thoughts into Ruby's head that she should hug her. Not actual manipulation, just a thought like "She looks huggable"

Kaylee noticed him healing and sighed. "If your only going to heal every time I attack then I guess I will be the one to fall first." She stopped her attack. "Hit me with your best shot. Just don't kill me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back