• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Drumonkey said:
"I can find a way there but that isn't important now I mean do you think I would leave my library for just anyone? I am worried about you and that is why I came here to see how you are doing." Dru sighed heavily.
"Interesting yeah that is Dru he is the resident dream mean and tries to help everyone as much as he can, sometimes he goes too far but he tries his best to help people."
"I'm touched. But I'm fine. Just need a lovely journey. I'll be okay. I always am. Or Ill get eaten by an apocalypse beast. That could be fun"

Ameythyst said:
"I don't think you're wicked good looking. I think you're fairly cute. But cat you. Cat you, is absolotely gorgeous," She said, and then looked at him in the eyes, "And I don't think your blue eyes are sad."
He shook his head. "You need an exam. Look at these. Look at the weight they carry. And fairly cute? Fairly cute? No no no I am positively adorable. Pinch my cheek"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He shook his head. "You need an exam. Look at these. Look at the weight they carry. And fairly cute? Fairly cute? No no no I am positively adorable. Pinch my cheek"
"Well you do look quite heavy. And you said you were decently average. How'd you go from that to positively adorable?"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"So...umm....do you think I have a chance in this academy?" Artyom suddenly asked, looking up.
Connor laughed as he sat on the edge of the water with his feet in. "You are at a school where the teachers are gods, You stand as good of a chance as the rest of us, just be aware before hand most of us are teenagers with our own baggage and our own issues other than that though everything should work out for you." While connor was looking away a large sea creature was rising out of the depths its large mouth opening as if to eat Connor

"Look keep a sandman with you at least and if anything crazy happens tell me? I am just looking out for an old friend." Dru rubbed his eyes and sand poured out forming a sandman "Stay with him." Dru then sighed and opened his wings and took off muttering to himself "time to find his wife." @Light

Ameythyst said:
"Well you do look quite heavy. And you said you were decently average. How'd you go from that to positively adorable?"
"It was a test to see if you'd agree or deny. You obviously chose the latter so I had to correct you is all"

Drumonkey said:
Connor laughed as he sat on the edge of the water with his feet in. "You are at a school where the teachers are gods, You stand as good of a chance as the rest of us, just be aware before hand most of us are teenagers with our own baggage and our own issues other than that though everything should work out for you." While connor was looking away a large sea creature was rising out of the depths its large mouth opening as if to eat Connor
"Look keep a sandman with you at least and if anything crazy happens tell me? I am just looking out for an old friend." Dru rubbed his eyes and sand poured out forming a sandman "Stay with him." Dru then sighed and opened his wings and took off muttering to himself "time to find his wife."
@Light
Morpheus nodded and continued on his journey

Drumonkey said:
"Look keep a sandman with you at least and if anything crazy happens tell me? I am just looking out for an old friend." Dru rubbed his eyes and sand poured out forming a sandman "Stay with him." Dru then sighed and opened his wings and took off muttering to himself "time to find his wife." @Light
( She's in the Astral Plane. Don't know how you're ever going to get there unless you ask Zaphkiel so have fun. I also recommend not going. This is Luna. )

Light said:
( She's in the Astral Plane. Don't know how you're ever going to get there unless you ask Zaphkiel so have fun. I also recommend not going. This is Luna. )
(He tries to help people what is so bad with that?)

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Artyom laughed. "I just asked..." He said with an innocent tone in his voice.
Connor chuckled "Well I think you'll b-" at that point the beast caught Connor's leg in its mouth and dragged him into the water then threw him up into the air and clapped its jaws shut once he was inside it's mouth then it sank quietly into the water, the only Sign Connor had been there was the trident still stuck in the ground and the little dragon that sat on it.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"It was a test to see if you'd agree or deny. You obviously chose the latter so I had to correct you is all"
"I was being honest, I think you're fairly cute," She shrugged.

Drumonkey said:
(He tries to help people what is so bad with that?)

Connor chuckled "Well I think you'll b-" at that point the beast caught Connor's leg in its mouth and dragged him into the water then threw him up into the air and clapped its jaws shut once he was inside it's mouth then it sank quietly into the water, the only Sign Connor had been there was the trident still stuck in the ground and the little dragon that sat on it.
( Most people don't appreciate others intruding in their business. Luna didn't ask for his help. Nor did she say it was Dru's job to step into her marriage. )

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"HOLY SHT..." Artyom noticed that Connor was gone, so he jumped into the water and shifted into a shark, trying to find him.
The large beast turned to look at the shark and tilted its head slightly in confusion then just watched the much smaller predator approach.

Decimus reached and grabbed Rikka's hand, thumbing over the top of hers. "So I want to talk to you honey. I know how you can get sweetheart. You get an idea in your head and you bring it to pass. So just so you don't get all upset and want to fornicate constantly until you're pregnant again, I don't really want more kids. I'm decently fine with two. If it happens, sure. But I'm not looking forward to it"

Ameythyst said:
"I was being honest, I think you're fairly cute," She shrugged.
He squinted at her and shrugged. "Fine fine, fairly cute. By the way your precious cat is about to jump on you" As if summoned, after he said that the white Zaphkiel cat jumped from an upper bench and landed softly on her head

Light said:
( Most people don't appreciate others intruding in their business. Luna didn't ask for his help. Nor did she say it was Dru's job to step into her marriage. )
(alrighty then back to the library he goes please put away the fangs quietly mutters and why is her marriage falling to pieces? )

Last edited by a moderator:
DizjayDeathPride said:
He squinted at her and shrugged. "Fine fine, fairly cute. By the way your precious cat is about to jump on you" As if summoned, after he said that the white Zaphkiel cat jumped from an upper bench and landed softly on her head
Alice smiled and gently took the cat from her head and placed him on her lap. "Hello Zaphkiel! How are you, you beautiful kitty cat?" She cooed, gently stroking his fur.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Artyom noticed one of the beasts, it was bigger than him, so he shifted into a 6 feet great white shark.
The beast swam up closer to Artyom and opened its mouth a bit and began to inhale creating a vortex pulling the shark towards its mouth the beast was big as a blue whale.

Ameythyst said:
Alice smiled and gently took the cat from her head and placed him on her lap. "Hello Zaphkiel! How are you, you beautiful kitty cat?" She cooed, gently stroking his fur.
He rolled his eyes. "Why do you like cats so much?"

The water pushed away Dante then pulled him back in the water. Kaylee and Mercury healed and energized thanks to the water they then attacked. Mercury slashed his with his claws while Kaylee stabbed him with spears. Their speed was unparalleled while in water and he was trapped. Kaylee knew his body must be wearing out. Then kept up the barrage until he was shoot out into the ground. All the water blasting him over and over making a crater bigger and deeper with each strike.

Last edited by a moderator:
AtlasTheShapeless said:
'I have an ideia....' Artyom thought and shifted back to his human form, letting the beast pull him.
Connor was sitting inside the beasts mouth laughing hysterically "So Artyom meet Lucas, he is contracted to me and likes to wrestle then he saw you and I told him not to eat you I never thought you would actually come into here." Connor fell over laughing rolling about on Lucas's tongue.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Shut up..." Artyom said, taking his Bonny Scottish Dirk from his pocket, throwing it up and catching it before it falls.
At that moment Connor pinches his nose and Lucas tilts back causing them to slide before he spat them out of his mouth into the water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back