• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

'I should change into....something more 'friendly' ' Artyom thought, as he shift into a black and white cat, looking around, accidentally bumping into someone.

(@Someone)

AtlasTheShapeless said:
'I should change into....something more 'friendly' ' Artyom thought, as he shift into a black and white cat, looking around, accidentally bumping into someone.
(@Someone)
Telieos looks at the cat. "Why hello there."

Light said:
Mindy bows respectfully and turns to Ruby. "She always tries to invite them to have fun with us but they never seem to like anybody. Will you have fun with us?!" Mindy seemed excited.
Ruby was getting shot down with pie and cupcakes. "You're being very naughty and I don't like it!"

Luna finally meets his eyes and clears her throat. "Do you have a problem... With us. Or me?"
Daliah looked over to Ruby and chuckled, going back to Mindy. "Depends. What do you have in mind?"

Morpheus shook his head. "Not at all. You are who you are and I love you. So all is fine"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah looked over to Ruby and chuckled, going back to Mindy. "Depends. What do you have in mind?"

Morpheus shook his head. "Not at all. You are who you are and I love you. So all is fine"
"We can ride the train of wonders around the lands!" Mindy gestures to the large room. Some things haven't even been seen yet. "Then we can try to get those people to join us!"

Ruby was now buried in ice cream due to their ice cream catapult.

Luna slowly nods her head. "Yes and I love you too. I don't think these fallouts between us are going to get any better if we just brush them aside with love. There's an obvious problem that I may be creating and you're not speaking up about it. You're not even calling me cutie anymore." Luna gestures to the bobble heads. "I didn't actually burn them by the way. I'm sorry for even acting like I did and forcing you to answer me. I know how much you care for me and I know how much your collection means to you. I was just angry with the way you talked you talked to that boy." Luna sounded slightly guilty yet determined at the same time.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
The cat tilts his head and looks at Telios for a good 2 minutes before turning to watch the fight.
"Well wasn't that just rude?" Telieos shifts into her female form and puts a hand on her hip.

"Ooooo looks like I might have kick things up a notch!" He said in his mind, he closed his eyes and curled into a ball. When he open his eyes the whites are still black, but his pupils turned blood red and his body began to change as well. It started to grow hair, his bones began to extend and morph, his teeth grew sharper and longer as did his fingernails eventually becoming claws, and his body grew three times the size it was before revealing his true form of a werewolf. Dante/Hueso used the air that remained in his lungs to roar breaking the larger prison, as the water broke he fell towards Kaylee and grabbed her entire torso with one hand.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Artyom smiled and shifted back into his human form. "Im sorry....i'm not good with people...." He said and looked down, then back at the fight.
"I can help you." Telieos has a mischievous grin.

Kaylee frowned at him. "If your not holding back then neither am I." She took all the water from before and turn them into spears. Each stabbing into him. She blast him with water at the strength of 100,000 psi and into the wall. (Enough to cut solid metal) More spears kept going into him.

Last edited by a moderator:
AtlasTheShapeless said:
Artyom turn his head to look at Telios. "Seriously...?" He asked.
"Yup!" Telieos points at Rikka. "You have to go up to her and ask her for her secret password. Every student knows about this."

Light said:
"We can ride the train of wonders around the lands!" Mindy gestures to the large room. Some things haven't even been seen yet. "Then we can try to get those people to join us!"
Ruby was now buried in ice cream due to their ice cream catapult.

Luna slowly nods her head. "Yes and I love you too. I don't think these fallouts between us are going to get any better if we just brush them aside with love. There's an obvious problem that I may be creating and you're not speaking up about it. You're not even calling me cutie anymore." Luna gestures to the bobble heads. "I didn't actually burn them by the way. I'm sorry for even acting like I did and forcing you to answer me. I know how much you care for me and I know how much your collection means to you. I was just angry with the way you talked you talked to that boy." Luna sounded slightly guilty yet determined at the same time.
Daliah sighed and got up. "I will definitely do that Mindy but let's help Ruby first okay?" She went over and reached in, pulling the girl out of the ice cream

He sighed and sat on a desk. "First, thought it was a wolf. No one told me it was a shapeshifter until after the fact. Second," He snapped and the toys were back in their positions in his room. "And third, we do have a problem. Constantly and endlessly you make me question why I stayed. Besides love. That's great. But you don't respect me. You never have. We've been together how many years? Our oldest is scratching 20 and it's still like we met day one! I just...being with you makes me feel like I dont care about my own life. How can you care about yourself when you let someone walk all over and across you because you "love" them? And don't give me that "this is hard for me" shit because we have been together for too long for you to still be doing this Luna! You didn't even take my name for hell sake. And beyond all the agony and strife I deal with being with you, you never show an inch of remorse unless I storm off. Sometimes I worry that if we didn't have children that I wouldn't have stayed so long. But this all started over some kid so fine. I'll be sure to apologize the moment I see him. Happy? What Luna wants Luna gets. Always"

Rampage used his tail to grab Mercury by the neck and pull him off of himself and stood up as quick as possible, he ran over and smacked Kaylee away and pulled Dante off of the wall leaving the spears behind and set him on his back. Dante's body had holes in it from the spears, but his healing factor closed the in a matter of second. Once he was all healed Dante faced Kaylee and Rampage faced Mercury and they each ran towards their targets, Dante/hueso ran to Kaylee and impaled her on his claws, Rampage charged and let out what seemed to be a tsunami of flames at Mercury.

Kaylee caughed up some blood and smiled. "This is the most fun I've had in a while." Kaylee pusshed off and started to surround herself with water. The water took shape of a dragon. The mouth opened up and bite into Dante with razor sharp fangs. The dragon went to Mercury at the last minute and left Dante in his place. The flames were less then a second away. Kaylee sent spears of water into both of Rampages knees.

Last edited by a moderator:
DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah sighed and got up. "I will definitely do that Mindy but let's help Ruby first okay?" She went over and reached in, pulling the girl out of the ice cream
He sighed and sat on a desk. "First, thought it was a wolf. No one told me it was a shapeshifter until after the fact. Second," He snapped and the toys were back in their positions in his room. "And third, we do have a problem. Constantly and endlessly you make me question why I stayed. Besides love. That's great. But you don't respect me. You never have. We've been together how many years? Our oldest is scratching 20 and it's still like we met day one! I just...being with you makes me feel like I dont care about my own life. How can you care about yourself when you let someone walk all over and across you because you "love" them? And don't give me that "this is hard for me" shit because we have been together for too long for you to still be doing this Luna! You didn't even take my name for hell sake. And beyond all the agony and strife I deal with being with you, you never show an inch of remorse unless I storm off. Sometimes I worry that if we didn't have children that I wouldn't have stayed so long. But this all started over some kid so fine. I'll be sure to apologize the moment I see him. Happy? What Luna wants Luna gets. Always"
DizjayDeathPride said:
Ruby gasps as she's freed from the ice cream. "Thank you!" Ruby turns back to the dark side. "This means war."

Luna stares at Morpheus, she doesn't know what to say. For the first time in years she didn't have a come back. Nor did she have a speech to combat her opponents words. She was just... brought down to her knees. "N-no.. I." She couldn't believe what she heard though. It was true she wasn't treating him very fairly in this marriage. She didn't even take up his name like she should have. Since she knew his last name meant a lot to his family. Then it dawned on her, she truthfully hasn't progressed at all in her life. She thought she was done with her past but she really wasn't. The abuse from her father, her dream, her last name. She never let it go no matter how much she believed she did. She kept spending her time helping anyone in the continent with their problems because she never received help when she needed it. She couldn't let go of her last name because she couldn't let go of her father and the past. She feared that she would end up like her father yet here she was, treating the one man she loved terribly. To the point in which he feels more pain then joy around her. He even said he wouldn't be around if not for the kids. "Morpheus I just." Stop it, was all she told herself in her mind. She felt like she didn't even have the right to speak. She's wronged him and doesn't know how to fix it without getting over her past and throwing away her dream. Even if she does that she doesn't know if he'd forgive her. She loved him and considered him to be her light. Little did she know she was keeping the light contained in a box. "Morpheus I'm sorry I just didn't think." She still didn't have anything to say. She thinks about how her dream was driving a wedge between them already. She barely had time to spend with him and the time she did spend with him just made him miserable. She was a failure as a mother, a queen, a wife, and as a person. Her entire world just came crashing down around her. She gets up out of her seat and reaches out for him. She was starting to tear up. "Morpheus I'm sorry! Oh God I'm so sorry! Please, I just... give me another chance! I can't lose you! You and the kids... you're all I need. I-I just.... I can fix this but I can't do it wha-wi-without you by my side! I promise I won't walk over you and treat you harshly! I promise to treat you the way I should have been treating you." Luna takes his left hand and puts her left hand to his. Her hand was much smaller but she was mainly focused on their ring. "I love you so much! I just screwed up a-and..." Luna continues with her rants her words unable to be understood correctly due to her sobbing.

Light said:
Ruby gasps as she's freed from the ice cream. "Thank you!" Ruby turns back to the dark side. "This means war."
Luna stares at Morpheus, she doesn't know what to say. For the first time in years she didn't have a come back. Nor did she have a speech to combat her opponents words. She was just... brought down to her knees. "N-no.. I." She couldn't believe what she heard though. It was true she wasn't treating him very fairly in this marriage. She didn't even take up his name like she should have. Since she knew his last name meant a lot to his family. Then it dawned on her, she truthfully hasn't progressed at all in her life. She thought she was done with her past but she really wasn't. The abuse from her father, her dream, her last name. She never let it go no matter how much she believed she did. She kept spending her time helping anyone in the continent with their problems because she never received help when she needed it. She couldn't let go of her last name because she couldn't let go of her father and the past. She feared that she would end up like her father yet here she was, treating the one man she loved terribly. To the point in which he feels more pain then joy around her. He even said he wouldn't be around if not for the kids. "Morpheus I just." Stop it, was all she told herself in her mind. She felt like she didn't even have the right to speak. She's wronged him and doesn't know how to fix it without getting over her past and throwing away her dream. Even if she does that she doesn't know if he'd forgive her. She loved him and considered him to be her light. Little did she know she was keeping the light contained in a box. "Morpheus I'm sorry I just didn't think." She still didn't have anything to say. She thinks about how her dream was driving a wedge between them already. She barely had time to spend with him and the time she did spend with him just made him miserable. She was a failure as a mother, a queen, a wife, and as a person. Her entire world just came crashing down around her. She gets up out of her seat and reaches out for him. She was starting to tear up. "Morpheus I'm sorry! Oh God I'm so sorry! Please, I just... give me another chance! I can't lose you! You and the kids... you're all I need. I-I just.... I can fix this but I can't do it wha-wi-without you by my side! I promise I won't walk over you and treat you harshly! I promise to treat you the way I should have been treating you." Luna takes his left hand and puts her left hand to his. Her hand was much smaller but she was mainly focused on their ring. "I love you so much! I just screwed up a-and..." Luna continues with her rants her words unable to be understood correctly due to her sobbing.
Morpheus looked at the wall as his mind was filled with her thoughts. His anger was fading but nevertheless burned strong. He looked at their hands together and smiled a bit, closing his fingers around hers then let her go. "Words are empty Luna. Only actions will ever prove that. And with what you've shown me, I dont think I can ever believe you. I understand what you're saying. But you haven't shown me to be anything more than.... a selfish scared little girl. And I've done all I can to help you, to show you different. But it's not enough. It's never enough. I give my all and you want more. I give more and you take it, still never satisfied. You take and you take from me day in and day out and give so little in return. And at some point you have say enough is enough. I can't keep throwing myself into hell for you Luna. You want me to believe you? Give me a reason to. And whats fucking worse? We had a lovely goddamn talk the other day ago. I made you feel all nice and happy and here we are. Reverting back to day one. I'm always silent. I always bite my tongue. But I just can't anymore. I can't. I can not give you more and more of my existence just for you to swat it away."

Daliah shook his head and went back to Mindy. "I'm ready now"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus looked at the wall as his mind was filled with her thoughts. His anger was fading but nevertheless burned strong. He looked at their hands together and smiled a bit, closing his fingers around hers then let her go. "Words are empty Luna. Only actions will ever prove that. And with what you've shown me, I dont think I can ever believe you. I understand what you're saying. But you haven't shown me to be anything more than.... a selfish scared little girl. And I've done all I can to help you, to show you different. But it's not enough. It's never enough. I give my all and you want more. I give more and you take it, still never satisfied. You take and you take from me day in and day out and give so little in return. And at some point you have say enough is enough. I can't keep throwing myself into hell for you Luna. You want me to believe you? Give me a reason to. And whats fucking worse? We had a lovely goddamn talk the other day ago. I made you feel all nice and happy and here we are. Reverting back to day one. I'm always silent. I always bite my tongue. But I just can't anymore. I can't. I can not give you more and more of my existence just for you to swat it away."
Daliah shook his head and went back to Mindy. "I'm ready now"
Mindy ventures over to the train of wonders and climbs aboard. Ruby follows them as well. Slightly tired out from the battle. The wonder train starts to travel through the room. Into the licorice forest.

Luna slips away from Morpheus. She was cowering away from his gaze. "I.... understand." With that, Luna disappears into the astral plane. To remove herself from the world and attempt to solve some of her issues.

"Ok maybe this is different than expected. Hi my name is Connor, nice to meet you." Connor smiled and leaned against his trident while his dragon was small enough to sit in between the prongs.

"Artyom Ostankino..." Artyom said and shifted again, looking exactly like Connor. "Shape shifter..." He shifted back to his normal form, smiling "Nice to meet you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back