• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel sighed and walked over to her, hugging her. "I'm sorry I snapped on you. Please don't be so upset. It'll put a damper on our spaghetti making and the noodles with be all mushy. They can sense these kinds of things you know?"
Ruby, Emerald, and Daliah had successfully entered the castle. Ruby was walking around heading to her room. "I'm going to show you where I stayed at all these years." She suddenly smells something in the air and decides to check it out.

"Do you have to act so dumb?" Dante said in a grunting tone as he walked to Kaylee," Yeah I'm ready to fight!"

"What do you mean dumb?" She said pouting. "It doesn't matter let's go." She backed up and playfully shot at him with water. "Ok time to get serious." She covered her and Mercury's arms will water in the shape of a whip and start lashing at him.

Dante kept walking forward as he was being lashed by Kaylee, while being lashed at Dante threw something as hard as he could at the both of them. When it got close enough it turned out to be rampage, at the last possible moment Rampage grew to his original size and shot fire into both of their faces.

ConnorX said:
"Want kind of experiment doc? If it will make me another thing I would love it. I would rather be a monster then this anymore. If you keep me like this Boom might take over for good."
"Well I very well can't answer that I'm sorry. All I know is it may be fun for me and terrible for you. Or fantastic. Who knows? And who is this boom character? Would I be able to do it tests on him as well? I've never experimented on a goblin before"

Kaylee quick threw up a wall of water. Steam spread everywhere. Kaylee and Mercury attacked Dante whike hidding in the steam. Kaylee blast him with water while Mercury kicked him back over. It was like ping pong.

Dante began to get angry and ran up to Mercury and punched him with his fist wrapped in chains knocking it into the ground creating a crater. Dante then followed up by slamming both of his fists into Mercury's face, while Rampage landed back on his feet and wrapped his tail around Kaylee pinning her arms.

Mercury bit into his arm and slashed him with his talons. Kaylee smiled and bit Rampages tail and got free. She bkast him up in the air and at Dante. Mercury jumped out of the way.

Dante catches Rampage, skidding his feet back on the ground. Dante set Rampage down and had rampage light Dante on fire, with the flames surrounding his body he sprinted up to Kaylee and grabbed her and squeezed her tightly." I don't hit girls, but I don't think a hug is hitting!?"

ConnorX said:
"No, you can't test with Boom. He is me. Well, go on with the test, I don't have much to do now."
Ryan clapped his hands and the two appeared in his his medical room, strapping him to the table. "Now I would suggest sleeping but have fun" he put the gas on for him and began, cutting into his sides. After about an hour of digging around inside of his organs he got bored, finding nothing. No source of powers, no regeneration. He healed the boy and let him go, leaving him a mechanical arm

"Aww thanks." She hugged him back as water erupted from the ground like a geyser. She used that water to imprisoned him in a ball of water so densely packed he cannot move. All the bones in his body slowly start to break. And when they do the water healed them again. Mercury tackles rampages and pinns him down. "If you move he could die."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel sighed and walked over to her, hugging her. "I'm sorry I snapped on you. Please don't be so upset. It'll put a damper on our spaghetti making and the noodles with be all mushy. They can sense these kinds of things you know?"
Alice was suprised at the contact, as it was unexpected. But after a moment, she hugged him back, "No, it's okay. I'm sorry too. And we definitely wouldn't want mushy noodles, that wouldn't be very good."

Artyom left the book on the chair and quietly left the library, going upstairs, noticing a ' different' door in one of the floors 'Some kind of....office?' He thought and went over, knocking on the door.

Carter closed his eyes and mumbled a small prayer in the Forerunner language.

Dante could feel every bit of the water crushing his bones, he was in so much pain he almost pasted out that's when he hears a voice in his head speak to him." You're going to die unless you let me out, you and I both know that so why don't you just let me take over for a bit?" In that instant Dante's eyes went black just like they had before and the symbol on his neck began to glow red. Everyone in the arena could hear his bone cracking back together and in their proper placement, his strength went into overdrive and he swung his arm splitting the prison and freeing him.

Ameythyst said:
Alice was suprised at the contact, as it was unexpected. But after a moment, she hugged him back, "No, it's okay. I'm sorry too. And we definitely wouldn't want mushy noodles, that wouldn't be very good."
He snapped. "It's the finals we have to go watch! We'll cook after I promise. I'm really sorry about this" he snapped and they appeared in the stands, just in time to see Dante escape

Fahy was outside and considering going into the woods to train some more with his bow and arrow then try to aim from Somnus's back Fahy looked around then woke up Somnus and had him grow to his full height and then took off with Fahy on his back flying over the trees.

Connor was near a pond in the beast taming class sitting on the edge feeding his contract while another one flew over head watching him, Connor was sitting thinking.

Kaylee was shocked by him breaking free. "That's literally impossible. Awesone" She wrapped water around him making a bigger ball about the size of a starbucks. She tripled the pressure hoping it would contain him. By now he should be completely broken.

Ameythyst said:
( @DizjayDeathPride )

Ruby turns the corner only to see nobody. Since Zaphkiel just had them go to the tournament. Ruby shrugs her shoulders and continues on. She enters her room which seemed to be another house in its own right in terms of size. Though there was something off about it.... well a lot of things. It seemed like a child-like wonderland. Except with books of all kinds and weapons. There was a train set but it was larger than usual. As in big enough to carry people around, as well as large stuffed animals and dolls. The rooms walls were decorated in a candy land type of scenario. The chandelier had ruby decorations. There seemed to be a section in which the wall decorations seemed evil. The dolls and stuffed animals over there didn't look so friendly either. The pink rug which could be taken as the grass turned grey in that section. There was actual candy such as candy canes sticking out of the ground. There was a slide that led to a pool of milk. While the front loops where the inflatable tubes. When Ruby closes the door behind her the candy world sparks to life. The dolls rise up and go about their business. Some seem excited to see Ruby again while the others seem happy to meet Emerald and Daliah. "Why hello, Mary." She starts listing off names of dolls and stuffed animals. It seemed like Ruby lived in the world of sweets her entire life since she would stay locked up in the castle. It explains why she has no issue with socializing since it's obvious she's had enough practice with the dolls. Ruby starts to venture over to the dark side of the room. The only reason why this room was so magical is because Morpheus keeps it running.

Luna thought it was about time she talked with Morpheus. "Morpheus.... can we talk?" She knew he'd appear if she called for him just like she would if he called for her.

Light said:
( @DizjayDeathPride )
Ruby turns the corner only to see nobody. Since Zaphkiel just had them go to the tournament. Ruby shrugs her shoulders and continues on. She enters her room which seemed to be another house in its own right in terms of size. Though there was something off about it.... well a lot of things. It seemed like a child-like wonderland. Except with books of all kinds and weapons. There was a train set but it was larger than usual. As in big enough to carry people around, as well as large stuffed animals and dolls. The rooms walls were decorated in a candy land type of scenario. The chandelier had ruby decorations. There seemed to be a section in which the wall decorations seemed evil. The dolls and stuffed animals over there didn't look so friendly either. The pink rug which could be taken as the grass turned grey in that section. There was actual candy such as candy canes sticking out of the ground. There was a slide that led to a pool of milk. While the front loops where the inflatable tubes. When Ruby closes the door behind her the candy world sparks to life. The dolls rise up and go about their business. Some seem excited to see Ruby again while the others seem happy to meet Emerald and Daliah. "Why hello, Mary." She starts listing off names of dolls and stuffed animals. It seemed like Ruby lived in the world of sweets her entire life since she would stay locked up in the castle. It explains why she has no issue with socializing since it's obvious she's had enough practice with the dolls. Ruby starts to venture over to the dark side of the room. The only reason why this room was so magical is because Morpheus keeps it running.

Luna thought it was about time she talked with Morpheus. "Morpheus.... can we talk?" She knew he'd appear if she called for him just like she would if he called for her.
Daliah looked around but of course had no immediate opinion. She figured the place was just running off of her parents and what not. She didn't feel a need to say anything and simply sat on the edge of Rubys bed

The group all went back to the fight and Morpheus went to Luna. "Yes Luna?" He seemed oddly calm. Only then is when he said her real name. It wasn't normal for him to be so serious but he had to be

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah looked around but of course had no immediate opinion. She figured the place was just running off of her parents and what not. She didn't feel a need to say anything and simply sat on the edge of Rubys bed

The group all went back to the fight and Morpheus went to Luna. "Yes Luna?" He seemed oddly calm. Only then is when he said her real name. It wasn't normal for him to be so serious but he had to be
Daliah sunk deep into the bed. Seeing that it was made out of cotton candy. Some dolls carry a tray of tea to Daliah. "My name is Mindy! What's yours?"

Ruby was venturing over to the dark side carefully just to say high. When suddenly a cupcake flies through the air and hits her in the face. She takes it off and wipes her face. "That was unacceptably vulgar. I'm just trying to be polite and say hi."

Luna seemed to slightly avoid his gaze for a second. "Can we talk?"

Artyom decided to go over the tournament, since nobody answered. "I guess it was....here!" He said to himself and shifted into a wolf before going to the arena, looking around. 'Perfect...' He thought.

Light said:
Daliah sunk deep into the bed. Seeing that it was made out of cotton candy. Some dolls carry a tray of tea to Daliah. "My name is Mindy! What's yours?"
Ruby was venturing over to the dark side carefully just to say high. When suddenly a cupcake flies through the air and hits her in the face. She takes it off and wipes her face. "That was unacceptably vulgar. I'm just trying to be polite and say hi."

Luna seemed to slightly avoid his gaze for a second. "Can we talk?"
Daliah smiled and took the offering. "Why thank you. My name is Daliah. A pleasure"

"Of course. Go ahead"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah smiled and took the offering. "Why thank you. My name is Daliah. A pleasure"

"Of course. Go ahead"
Mindy bows respectfully and turns to Ruby. "She always tries to invite them to have fun with us but they never seem to like anybody. Will you have fun with us?!" Mindy seemed excited.

Ruby was getting shot down with pie and cupcakes. "You're being very naughty and I don't like it!"

Luna finally meets his eyes and clears her throat. "Do you have a problem... With us. Or me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back