• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Tazmodo said:
Adalinda curled up on her stomach and went to sleep. "Well how about...... how about chess?"
Tazmodo said:
Adalinda curled up on her stomach and went to sleep. "Well how about...... how about chess?"
Rebecca laughed and almost cried. "You? Play me? In chess? Funny. I'll give you motive. You win, we kiss. I win, double your slave time to a month"

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante hit the ground and woke up," what happened and why am I on the ground?" Dante asked Luna
"I was inspecting your neck. Then I simply pushed you out your seat to wake you up." Luna stares at Dante for a brief moment and approaches him. She takes the penguin Morpheus and walks to her desk.

( @DizjayDeathPride )

DizjayDeathPride said:
Rebecca laughed and almost cried. "You? Play me? In chess? Funny. I'll give you motive. You win, we kiss. I win, double your slave time to a month"
Reed smiled "ok but you can't be mad if I win." He turned his head to her. "I am pretty good."

Light said:
"I inspecting your neck. Then I simply pushed you out your seat to wake you up." Luna stares at Dante fora brief moment and approaches him. She takes the penguin Morpheus and walks to her desk.
( @DizjayDeathPride )
The penguin shook and made penguin noises in glee

Tazmodo said:
Reed smiled "ok but you can't be mad if I win." He turned his head to her. "I am pretty good."
She wiped her eyes. "You're done for I'm sorry"

"Thank you for taking the Penguins off of me, so what's with the symbol on my neck?" Dante asked cautiously.

DizjayDeathPride said:
The penguin shook and made penguin noises in glee
She wiped her eyes. "You're done for I'm sorry"
Reed sat up and pulled the board and pieces out from under his bed. "Black or white?"

Light said:
"Could you teleport me to the cargo plane. I have to go for urgent business. Also could you heal him... I was interrogating him." Alexandra pulls out the daggers from his body and starts to clean them before putting them back in their place.
( @ConnorX )
"Ahhh as heartless as ever. I'm going to miss you. No one injures anyone anymore. It's upsetting. Fairwell Alexandra. And be careful with the baby" He snapped and she was gone. He squatted over Hax. "So Mister Goblin. Mind if I experiment on you?"

@ConnorX

Tazmodo said:
Reed sat up and pulled the board and pieces out from under his bed. "Black or white?"
"Definitely white. Ready?"

AnthonyWrath said:
"Thank you for taking the Penguins off of me, so what's with the symbol on my neck?" Dante asked cautiously.
Luna sits down in her chair with the penguin in her lap. "It's a symbol of evil. It mostly has something to do with your transformation recently. I don't know about you but your body has gone under considerable strain. I don't think you should participate in this last match."

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Ahhh as heartless as ever. I'm going to miss you. No one injures anyone anymore. It's upsetting. Fairwell Alexandra. And be careful with the baby" He snapped and she was gone. He squatted over Hax. "So Mister Goblin. Mind if I experiment on you?"
@ConnorX

"Definitely white. Ready?"
Alexandra smiles and rolls her eyes. She knew there was no baby.... at least inside of her. When she got situated the cargo plane took off for the base on Earth.

Blue chuckles at the pictures he took.

Gavon keeps his eyes closed and tries to get as much sleep as he can.

Katie tries to stay upbeat. She does her usual routine of playing games on her phone. On the inside she was slightly happy but at the same time she felt broken. She knew she could see him again soon but every second away from him felt like years. She knew Alexandra could feel her pain but was glad she wasn't saying anything. She couldn't say she felt heartbroken since she left her heart with Zaphkiel. She felt the tingling feeling on her lips from all the times she's kissed him. She closes her eyes and sees an image of him in her mind. The look in his eyes are what gets to her. The storm inside her suddenly calms down. "I'll be back for you soon.. my love." She whispers to herself and feels electricity run through her veins.

Alexandra relaxes in her chair to the feelings she's receiving from Katie.

Light said:
Luna sits down in her chair with the penguin in her lap. "It's a symbol of evil. It mostly has something to do with your transformation recently. I don't know about you but your body has gone under considerable strain. I don't think you should participate in this last match."
Alexandra smiles and rolls her eyes. She knew there was no baby.... at least inside of her. When she got situated the cargo plane took off for the base on Earth.

Blue chuckles at the pictures he took.

Gavon keeps his eyes closed and tries to get as much sleep as he can.

Katie tries to stay upbeat. She does her usual routine of playing games on her phone. On the inside she was slightly happy but at the same time she felt broken. She knew she could see him again soon but every second away from him felt like years. She knew Alexandra could feel her pain but was glad she wasn't saying anything. She couldn't say she felt heartbroken since she left her heart with Zaphkiel. She felt the tingling feeling on her lips from all the times she's kissed him. She closes her eyes and sees an image of him in her mind. The look in his eyes are what gets to her. The storm inside her suddenly calms down. "I'll be back for you soon.. my love." She whispers to herself and feels electricity run through her veins.

Alexandra relaxes in her chair to the feelings she's receiving from Katie.
A quick clone of Zaphkiel appeared behind her and wrapped his arms loosely around her neck, kissing her cheek. "I can't stay you know. But don't miss me too much. Remember" He tapped her chest. "I'm always right there. Or some other cliche shit they say in the movies." He kissed her cheek again, lingering again. "I love you Katie. Don't forget. Come back safe. I'll be waiting. And my eyes will be twice as amazing" He rubbed her arms and disappeared

AnthonyWrath said:
"No I have to participate in the last match! I have to win it." Dante exclaimed
"If you want to then that's your choice. It's dangerous though, you've barely rested your body and you could lose control. I don't like the fact that you have that symbol on your neck whatsoever. If you want to continue... go for it. Why did you come to my room?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
A quick clone of Zaphkiel appeared behind her and wrapped his arms loosely around her neck, kissing her cheek. "I can't stay you know. But don't miss me too much. Remember" He tapped her chest. "I'm always right there. Or some other cliche shit they say in the movies." He kissed her cheek again, lingering again. "I love you Katie. Don't forget. Come back safe. I'll be waiting. And my eyes will be twice as amazing" He rubbed her arms and disappeared
Katie felt extremely relieved to see Zaphkiel one last time. To feel him and his love. She was going to do everything in her power to get back safely. Though the message they received was quite disturbing. She puts her hand on her chest and closes her eyes. She decided to go to sleep for the remainder of the trip.

"I came to both find out if you knew about the symbol and I was hoping to learn some magic from you."

AnthonyWrath said:
"I came to both find out if you knew about the symbol and I was hoping to learn some magic from you."
"There is nothing I can teach you right now. I can't teach you the spells you want to know in this short time." Luna doesn't even give him an apologetic stare. She was just straight forward.

"Alright, I understand I guess I'll see you at the tournament then." Dante said walking out the door, Dante made his way back to the arena think about how he could control himself during the fight.

( @DizjayDeathPride )

Ruby and Diana were looking through countless information about Restoration magic and her dairy entries. Eventually they took the diary with them and left the chamber. Ruby was trying to enter the other chambers but couldn't. The only ones that would open for her seemed to be Restoration and Crystals. Ruby enters the crystal chamber and looked into scrolls and information about it. It seemed like she could use any form of crystal. Which is convenient. This was extremely helpful to learn about her powers and it's uses. She leaves the crystal chamber and turns to Diana whom takes a deep breath. "Ruby.... I think I'm ready to join you." Diana hands her the diary and holds out her hand. It seems like Diana made a new entry.

Ruby has a sad expression on her face but nods her head anyways. "It's your choice, like I said. If you want to join us now. I'll do it. I'll take care of your diary and put in entries so you don't miss anything. You'll always be within me.... literally. You'll always be apart of the team." Ruby takes her hand and gives off a sad smile.

Diana sighs puts her other hand on Ruby's. "Thank you all for everything. For the first time. I actually felt... alive when I was with you." She turns to Daliah. "She may be hard to reach at moments but she's amazing if you'd just give her a chance. Please take care of her and never give up on her." Diana meant a lot of things with that last sentence. "Goodbye." Diana suddenly turns into a restoration stone in Ruby's hand and fades away into her palm. Ruby and Sapphire could feel a new power running through them. But they could still feel the warmth of Diana as well.

Luna then sets the penguin on her desk. "Well?"

Light said:
( @DizjayDeathPride )
Ruby and Diana were looking through countless information about Restoration magic and her dairy entries. Eventually they took the diary with them and left the chamber. Ruby was trying to enter the other chambers but couldn't. The only ones that would open for her seemed to be Restoration and Crystals. Ruby enters the crystal chamber and looked into scrolls and information about it. It seemed like she could use any form of crystal. Which is convenient. This was extremely helpful to learn about her powers and it's uses. She leaves the crystal chamber and turns to Diana whom takes a deep breath. "Ruby.... I think I'm ready to join you." Diana hands her the diary and holds out her hand. It seems like Diana made a new entry.

Ruby has a sad expression on her face but nods her head anyways. "It's your choice, like I said. If you want to join us now. I'll do it. I'll take care of your diary and put in entries so you don't miss anything. You'll always be within me.... literally. You'll always be apart of the team." Ruby takes her hand and gives off a sad smile.

Diana sighs puts her other hand on Ruby's. "Thank you all for everything. For the first time. I actually felt... alive when I was with you." She turns to Daliah. "She may be hard to reach at moments but she's amazing if you'd just give her a chance. Please take care of her and never give up on her." Diana meant a lot of things with that last sentence. "Goodbye." Diana suddenly turns into a restoration stone in Ruby's hand and fades away into her palm. Ruby and Sapphire could feel a new power running through them. But they could still feel the warmth of Diana as well.

Luna then sets the penguin on her desk. "Well?"
Daliah simply nodded but didn't say anything. Her mind was made up and no girl she never met would change her mind

The penguin walked back and forth on her desk, flailing his flippers and making duck sounds as if trying to play charades and act it out

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah simply nodded but didn't say anything. Her mind was made up and no girl she never met would change her mind
The penguin walked back and forth on her desk, flailing his flippers and making duck sounds as if trying to play charades and act it out
Ruby looks around the temple then back to Daliah. "Are you okay? You haven't been saying anything at all. You're just.... devoid."

Luna scowl at the charades. "Every minute you stall. Five bobble heads burn. Why have you come here?"

Light said:
Ruby looks around the temple then back to Daliah. "Are you okay? You haven't been saying anything at all. You're just.... devoid."
Luna scowl at the charades. "Every minute you stall. Five bobble heads burn. Why have you come here?"
Daliah shrugged. "There's nothing much to say. What do you want from me?"

The penguin started freaking out, flailing his fins up and down, making penguin sounds. He pointed to himself then to her then hugged himself and fell on the desk, rolling around

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah shrugged. "There's nothing much to say. What do you want from me?"
The penguin started freaking out, flailing his fins up and down, making penguin sounds. He pointed to himself then to her then hugged himself and fell on the desk, rolling around
"I mean.... forget it." Ruby starts to walk around the temple. "So.. Daliah do you mind telling me something?"

"30 seconds to exit that form and tell me why you're here. Trust me Morpheus I could go for the top five bobble heads you have first." Luna wasn't in the mood for that. She was actually upset with the way he treated that boy.

(Sorry, my internet wasn't working right all day. It'll be fixed by the 12 pm pacific time though.)

"Zaphkiel?" She said to get his attention. She had been staring at the view for quite some time now. "Want to go teach me how to make spaghetti now?

Light said:
"I mean.... forget it." Ruby starts to walk around the temple. "So.. Daliah do you mind telling me something?"
"30 seconds to exit that form and tell me why you're here. Trust me Morpheus I could go for the top five bobble heads you have first." Luna wasn't in the mood for that. She was actually upset with the way he treated that boy.
"Anything" She followed her of course

The penguin put his hands up and jumped down, turning back into Morpheus. "You wouldn't actually do that... would you?"

Ameythyst said:
(Sorry, my internet wasn't working right all day. It'll be fixed by the 12 pm pacific time though.)
"Zaphkiel?" She said to get his attention. She had been staring at the view for quite some time now. "Want to go teach me how to make spaghetti now?
He was so distracted with his thoughts he actually hadn't heard her yet. The words took a moment to process, spinning around his head. He was thinking about what she said, what it meant, and how he felt about it. "Oh yeah uh sure come on" He shook his head and started to walk back in, his hands in his pockets

"Okay," She said, quietly. She could see that he was obviously distracted, but she pretended not to notice. She just followed him silently, thinking of some things herself.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Anything" She followed her of course
The penguin put his hands up and jumped down, turning back into Morpheus. "You wouldn't actually do that... would you?"

He was so distracted with his thoughts he actually hadn't heard her yet. The words took a moment to process, spinning around his head. He was thinking about what she said, what it meant, and how he felt about it. "Oh yeah uh sure come on" He shook his head and started to walk back in, his hands in his pockets
"What's your hobby?" Ruby raises an eyebrow as she tries to find other artifacts or the exit.

Luna nods her head slowly. "Oh I will and you know it. Twenty seconds.... Why are you here?!"

Ameythyst said:
"Okay," She said, quietly. She could see that he was obviously distracted, but she pretended not to notice. She just followed him silently, thinking of some things herself.
He turned, walking backwards. "Would you come here often if you could?"

Light said:
"What's your hobby?" Ruby raises an eyebrow as she tries to find other artifacts or the exit.
Luna nods her head slowly. "Oh I will and you know it. Twenty seconds.... Why are you here?!"
Daliah looked at her, a bit confused. "I don't have one really. Why?"

Morpheus looked at her, shocked. On her desk appeared the dragon, werewolf, demigod, and alien bobbleheads. Next to her desk was the Typhoeus one. It was half as tall as him. He simply looked at her, extending his hand to them. Never once breaking eye contact

"Hm?" She looked up at him, "Well, yes I would. Its beautiful. But I think I would come here because of the view. Like you said, it clears your mind quite well."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back