• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Kaylee started playing with the water. "Why is he taking so long?" She walked up to the stands to talk to people. "Hi" she said with a smile. (Feel free for anyone to respond)

Drumonkey said:
Dru smiled and gestured at a chair at one of the many tables in the Library "Yes of course I can. I am Dru the god of sleep and dreams, because of this I often see memories both suppressed ones and people reliving the past. I can give you the oprion to restore your own memories if you want to all you have to do is go to sleep and be aware that I will see all of your memories along with your hopes and fears. If you understand and accept these terms all you need to do is sleep."
Fahy thought for a second "battle studies medicinal practice monster studies team building s- class training and spells. I will probably pick up weapon compatibility and crafts as well to go with my new hobby of archery." Fahy chuckled and looked around at the halls feeling strange.
"Ahh... Blue is an archer. He may be an arrogant asshole but he is dependable." Once he says this he gets a message on his phone. He checks it and bites his lip. "Hey... it's been nice hanging out with you and all but it seems like I must go. Urgent business. Take care of yourself." With that Gavon suddenly bursts into a sprint. He heads to the Spells room to say goodbye.

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante looks at Luna." I need your help with something important."
"Which is?" Luna raises an eyebrow. She notices Gavon running it. She smiles until he gives her the news of him leaving. She nods her head and snaps her finger. Darkness envelops him, taking him to the cargo plane.

Blue had gotten a message from the base. They were requested to come back immediately. It was an unexpected message but it seemed like something drastic has happened. Blue was already waiting in the aircraft for the others. He knew they had gotten messages. He grins once he sees Gavon.

( @DizjayDeathPride )

Katie was now dry after helping her prince with his troubling situation when she got the message. "Shit.... Now? I thought I'd have more time...." She looks over at Zaphkiel apologetically. Sadness inside her eyes. "Zaphkiel... something happened at the base and they need my squad to come back. I'm sorry."

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Artyom nod and sat on the chair, closing his eyes. "I hope this wo..." Before he finished, he passed out.
Dru chuckled "kids these days." Dru then stood up and entered his dream changing the landscape to an open field with two moons in the sky one blue the other blood red. "well now is it now or never." Dru created an old oak door with a brass knob that he opened, inside it was a black room with only a pedestal with a large red button on it and a harsh white light shining on it. "Press the button and your memories will immediately appear before you, for the next day you will feel some minor pain as your memories set themselves in the right place, from that day on you will be able to see each memory clearly how it was it will just take concentration for the older ones. Now go in there and don't worry you will be fine here with me."

Fahy smiled and waved as Somnus even woke up to make a small rumbling sound as he left. Fahy then smiled and continued wandering the school deep in thought.

"I need your help with this thing that appeared on my neck it's be-." Dante stoppped mid-sentence and felt an intense pulse go through his entire body, it was so strong he fell to the ground unconscious.

Another version of Artyom appeared in the dream, he was wearing a bandana with the Spetsnaz emblem covering his left eye and was using a black jacket with the words O.T operator, grey pants, a holster with some kind of bullet on it, a machete on his right hand and a flashlight on his left hand.

He slowly walked towards the pedestal.

Dru looked at the man a little suprised by the form his mind had chosen for him. Dru glanced around the doorway and watched waiting for him to press the button knowing that once he did everything would go white and Artyom would wake up feeling sore and with a headache.

AnthonyWrath said:
"I need your help with this thing that appeared on my neck it's be-." Dante stoppped mid-sentence and felt an intense pulse go through his entire body, it was so strong he fell to the ground unconscious.
Luna uses a float spell to keep him from hitting the ground. The float spell takes him over to a chair and sets him in it. Luna approaches him and examines his neck. Once she sees the symbol she scowls. "I don't like this at all. This is a symbol of evil." Luna pushes him out the chair to wake him up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Light said:
"Ahh... Blue is an archer. He may be an arrogant asshole but he is dependable." Once he says this he gets a message on his phone. He checks it and bites his lip. "Hey... it's been nice hanging out with you and all but it seems like I must go. Urgent business. Take care of yourself." With that Gavon suddenly bursts into a sprint. He heads to the Spells room to say goodbye.
"Which is?" Luna raises an eyebrow. She notices Gavon running it. She smiles until he gives her the news of him leaving. She nods her head and snaps her finger. Darkness envelops him, taking him to the cargo plane.

Blue had gotten a message from the base. They were requested to come back immediately. It was an unexpected message but it seemed like something drastic has happened. Blue was already waiting in the aircraft for the others. He knew they had gotten messages. He grins once he sees Gavon.

( @DizjayDeathPride )

Katie was now dry after helping her prince with his troubling situation when she got the message. "Shit.... Now? I thought I'd have more time...." She looks over at Zaphkiel apologetically. Sadness inside her eyes. "Zaphkiel... something happened at the base and they need my squad to come back. I'm sorry."
Zaphkiel held her face and kissed her deeply. "Here take this" He put a white and blue stone in her hand. "If it becomes too much, think of me and hold it. A clone will appear, okay?"

The other version of Artyom looked behind him and started to run towards the door. "Run! They are here!" It was the only thing that he said before touching the button, every memory coming back, the metro, the survivors, everyone in the 'station' dying, D6, before waking up.

"Fck...fck...fck...."

(Metro 2033 references)

AtlasTheShapeless said:
The other version of Artyom looked behind him and started to run towards the door. "Run! They are here!" It was the only thing that he said before touching the button, every memory coming back, the metro, the survivors, everyone in the 'station' dying, D6, before waking up.
"Fck...fck...fck...."

(Metro 2033 references)
(never played it)

Dru was sitting in a chair across from him like he had never moved sipping at some tea but as soon as he began to move Dru let go of his tea cup and it disappeared "How are you feeling? a bit better yes? What memories have come back to you so far, don't try to force them just let them show themselves."

(Got it for free on the Xbox live)

"S-Some kind of post-apocalyptic metro, Forty thousand survivors...Moscow population...an entire station killed by them....something...or somewhere named D6...Ostankino tower...." Artyom said, still looking down.

"Very interesting life you have lead, well if you don't mind I think I will pay your dreams a visit once or twice over the next week to make sure you are ok." Dru nodded his head and then stood up "While you are here check out a book we have pretty much everything in almost every language." Dru shrugged and turned to walk away but stopped "Any last questions or requests?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel held her face and kissed her deeply. "Here take this" He put a white and blue stone in her hand. "If it becomes too much, think of me and hold it. A clone will appear, okay?"
Katie smiles and nods her head. "Cya soon Zaphkiel. I'm glad we got to see each other again. Who knows... we might get to finish out exploration next time." Katie stands up and looks into the sky. She turns her back to him so all her could see is her hair blowing in the wind. She was trying to blink any tears coming up away. "Stay positive!" With that, a lightning bolt strikes Katie. Once it's gone, she's gone as well.

Alexandra was calling out for Ryan. She had to go so she could use his teleporting abilities. Also she had someone whom needed medical attention. Haxk had a dagger through his entire knee cap, his wrist, shoulder, and rib cage.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
(Got it for free on the Xbox live)
"S-Some kind of post-apocalyptic metro, Forty thousand survivors...Moscow population...an entire station killed by them....something...or somewhere named D6...Ostankino tower...." Artyom said, still looking down.
( Can you please refrain from lingering into X-Box games and stick to the actual plot line. )

(Alright...alright...just don't rage...)

"Nope..." Artyom said, taking a nearby book on the Russian language, reading it. 'Damn it...headache...' He thought.

Light said:
Katie smiles and nods her head. "Cya soon Zaphkiel. I'm glad we got to see each other again. Who knows... we might get to finish out exploration next time." Katie stands up and looks into the sky. She turns her back to him so all her could see is her hair blowing in the wind. She was trying to blink any tears coming up away. "Stay positive!" With that, a lightning bolt strikes Katie. Once it's gone, she's gone as well.
Alexandra was calling out for Ryan. She had to go so she could use his teleporting abilities. Also she had someone whom needed medical attention. Haxk had a dagger through his entire knee cap, his wrist, shoulder, and rib cage.

( Can you please refrain from lingering into X-Box games and stick to the actual plot line. )
He smiled as he watched her disappear, holding back his own pain. "Goodbye my love" The clone disappeared

Ryan was tapping his chin, thinking about the portal. His mind was going on a lot of theories on what he could do with it

DizjayDeathPride said:
He smiled as he watched her disappear, holding back his own pain. "Goodbye my love" The clone disappeared
Ryan was tapping his chin, thinking about the portal. His mind was going on a lot of theories on what he could do with it
Katie, Blue, and Gavon wait in the cargo plane. Wondering where Alexandra is.

Alexandra was still calling out for Ryan. Expecting him to appear.

Light said:
Katie, Blue, and Gavon wait in the cargo plane. Wondering where Alexandra is.
Alexandra was still calling out for Ryan. Expecting him to appear.
Ryan sighed. Appearing in a flash of light in front of Alexandra. "Ahh Alexandra. My favorite student. Always bringing me test subjects from your.... conversations. Yes dear? Why do you keep calling me?" He didn't really mind .Alexandra was always his favorite.

Tazmodo said:
(I know just reminding you)
"Well then what does chair like to do?" He was playing with Adalinda with his fingers.
"Chester likes to sleep and think about particle physics"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan sighed. Appearing in a flash of light in front of Alexandra. "Ahh Alexandra. My favorite student. Always bringing me test subjects from your.... conversations. Yes dear? Why do you keep calling me?" He didn't really mind .Alexandra was always his favorite.

"Huh well I don't know anything about particle physics sorry Chester." Adalinda hopped over to Rebecca. "Then let's go do something like watch a movie or play a game."

Tazmodo said:
"Huh well I don't know anything about particle physics sorry Chester." Adalinda hopped over to Rebecca. "Then let's go do something like watch a movie or play a game."
She petted the dragon and looked at him. "What kind of game?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
She petted the dragon and looked at him. "What kind of game?"
Adalinda curled up on her stomach and went to sleep. "Well how about...... how about chess?"

DizjayDeathPride said:

"Could you teleport me to the cargo plane. I have to go for urgent business. Also could you heal him... I was interrogating him." Alexandra pulls out the daggers from his body and starts to clean them before putting them back in their place.

( @ConnorX )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back