• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
He turned, walking backwards. "Would you come here often if you could?"
Daliah looked at her, a bit confused. "I don't have one really. Why?"

Morpheus looked at her, shocked. On her desk appeared the dragon, werewolf, demigod, and alien bobbleheads. Next to her desk was the Typhoeus one. It was half as tall as him. He simply looked at her, extending his hand to them. Never once breaking eye contact
Ruby raises a finger and waves it. "We can't have that! As soon as we find the exit we need to get you a hobby!"

Luna kept eye contact as well. She crosses her arms over her chest and raises an eyebrow. As if she's saying. "Do you really want to test me?" Suddenly all five of them erupt in flames. "Now my dear love. It's about time you told me why you're here." Luna smiles at him but her eyes don't show happiness.

Ameythyst said:
"Hm?" She looked up at him, "Well, yes I would. Its beautiful. But I think I would come here because of the view. Like you said, it clears your mind quite well."
"Yeah that's what I meant. Hmm... interesting." He turned back, going down the stairs. "I believe we have a kitchen this way"

Light said:
Ruby raises a finger and waves it. "We can't have that! As soon as we find the exit we need to get you a hobby!"
Luna kept eye contact as well. She crosses her arms over her chest and raises an eyebrow. As if she's saying. "Do you really want to test me?" Suddenly all five of them erupt in flames. "Now my dear love. It's about time you told me why you're here." Luna smiles at him but her eyes don't show happiness.
Daliah shook her head. "No, thank you. I'm sorry"

Morpheus didn't break eye contact, licking the inside of his cheek, waiting, slowly nodding his head. After a minute or so he shrugged and walked out, closing the door behind him, leaving them to burn. She knew very well, besides her, he loved his collection more than anything. And she was willing to melt them to prove a simple point. He loved her more than life itself but he was slowly growing tired of how she always felt she was superior to him. Not a partnership, no. All about Luna. Do what she wants, do what she says, or else. There was no other way. He got tired of walking and just teleported to the arena and sat silently

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Yeah that's what I meant. Hmm... interesting." He turned back, going down the stairs. "I believe we have a kitchen this way"
"What's so interesting about that? And how are you not completely sure where the kitchen is?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah shook her head. "No, thank you. I'm sorry"

Morpheus didn't break eye contact, licking the inside of his cheek, waiting, slowly nodding his head. After a minute or so he shrugged and walked out, closing the door behind him, leaving them to burn. She knew very well, besides her, he loved his collection more than anything. And she was willing to melt them to prove a simple point. He loved her more than life itself but he was slowly growing tired of how she always felt she was superior to him. Not a partnership, no. All about Luna. Do what she wants, do what she says, or else. There was no other way. He got tired of walking and just teleported to the arena and sat silently
Luna simply watches him leave and doesn't say a word. The flames cut off and Typhoeus was just fine. Typhoeus was a flame spirit in a sense anyways. The flames wouldn't affect the bobble head at all. She looked towards the others. The flames didn't affect them either since she simply had an anti heat spell coating on the bobble heads. She didn't mean for things to go this far. It was just in her nature to strive to be the top. She knew she wasn't even that good of a wife to him but she tries. Luna looks at the bobble head as tears start to roll down her cheeks. She knows she wasn't even treating it like a marriage. She knew she was messing things up and she knew he was getting tired of her. It wouldn't be long until he leaves her. She just had to prepare for that day. She starts to wipe her tears away the best she can. "It seems like it's just you and me bobble heads." Her tone of voice was drowned out by her tears just as much as her face was being drowned in her tears.

Ruby frowns at this. Daliah was so... moody with her now.

Ameythyst said:
"What's so interesting about that? And how are you not completely sure where the kitchen is?"
"Have you not seen the size of this place? There's many. I don't specifically know the location of all okay? Gosh"

Light said:
Luna simply watches him leave and doesn't say a word. The flames cut off and Typhoeus was just fine. Typhoeus was a flame spirit in a sense anyways. The flames wouldn't affect the bobble head at all. She looked towards the others. The flames didn't affect them either since she simply had an anti heat coating on the bobble heads. She didn't mean for things to go this far. It was just in her nature to strive to be the top. She knew she wasn't even that good of a wife to him but she tries. Luna looks at the bobble head as tears start to roll down her cheeks. She knows she wasn't even treating it like a marriage. She knew she was messing things up and she knew he was getting tired of her. It wouldn't be long until he leaves her. She just had to prepare for that day. She starts to wipe her tears away the best she can. "It seems like it's just you and me bobble heads." Her tone of voice was drowned out by her tears just as much as her face was being drowned in her tears.
Ruby frowns at this. Daliah was so... moody with her now.
He sighed and took out his old man pipe, smoking whatever it was he always did. He figured she'd come when she did or she never would, like always. He didn't even want to be here anymore. He was only here to wait to see what she would do but he knew. She'd still be stubborn and rather sit there than come say anything. He exhaled the smoke and leaned his head back. Sometimes he genuinely questioned why he stayed. He knew why of course. He loved her. And all the asshole parts that came. But it was so painful, so stressful. They had kids now. He couldn't just disappear like he could when they were teens. But did he honestly think so little of himself that he considered this to be love? The torment and constant minimization of him? Did he really think of himself so beneath others that he let himself be walked on for so many years and now be forced to stay because he had kids? Is this what he let his life become? A doormat to this little sanctimonious.... being? He took another puff and held for a moment.

Decimus sighed at the fluctuation of emotion within his friend. He kissed Rikka's cheek, told her he'd be right back, and disappeared with Damian and Morpheus.

Daliah looks at her, a bit confused. "What? I just don't want a hobby. I don't really have interest in any. I never have"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Have you not seen the size of this place? There's many. I don't specifically know the location of all okay? Gosh"
Alice shook her head,"Are you sure you grew up here? I mean, I get not knowing all the rooms. But the kitchens? Come on."

DizjayDeathPride said:
He sighed and took out his old man pipe, smoking whatever it was he always did. He figured she'd come when she did or she never would, like always. He didn't even want to be here anymore. He was only here to wait to see what she would do but he knew. She'd still be stubborn and rather sit there than come say anything. He exhaled the smoke and leaned his head back. Sometimes he genuinely questioned why he stayed. He knew why of course. He loved her. And all the asshole parts that came. But it was so painful, so stressful. They had kids now. He couldn't just disappear like he could when they were teens. But did he honestly think so little of himself that he considered this to be love? The torment and constant minimization of him? Did he really think of himself so beneath others that he let himself be walked on for so many years and now be forced to stay because he had kids? Is this what he let his life become? A doormat to this little sanctimonious.... being? He took another puff and held for a moment.

Decimus sighed at the fluctuation of emotion within his friend. He kissed Rikka's cheek, told her he'd be right back, and disappeared with Damian and Morpheus.

Daliah looks at her, a bit confused. "What? I just don't want a hobby. I don't really have interest in any. I never have"
"Okay then. I mean you are talented so I thought you had a hobby. I'm sorry."

Ameythyst said:
Alice shook her head,"Are you sure you grew up here? I mean, I get not knowing all the rooms. But the kitchens? Come on."
He shook his head sarcastically as he spoke. "Why don't you just move in and make me learn? Gosh. I just don't eat much so I don't know where they are I'm sorry"

Light said:
"Okay then. I mean you are talented so I thought you had a hobby. I'm sorry."
She looked at her and tilted her head. "I don't have any talents beyond my powers. It's not like I can sing, like you."

"You mean you just think of food and it pops up right in front of your face right? Yeah, well us normal folk can't do that. We need this beautiful place called a kitchen for food," She said, "Well, I only used the fridge and microwave, but you get the point."

DizjayDeathPride said:
He shook his head sarcastically as he spoke. "Why don't you just move in and make me learn? Gosh. I just don't eat much so I don't know where they are I'm sorry"

She looked at her and tilted her head. "I don't have any talents beyond my powers. It's not like I can sing, like you."
Ruby shakes her head and lightly smiles. "Well you do make me feel a lot better. Even after emotional talks like the one we had about my past. Have you ever considered the fact the fact that you might be good at helping people with their emotional issues. Like a therapist?"

Ameythyst said:
"You mean you just think of food and it pops up right in front of your face right? Yeah, well us normal folk can't do that. We need this beautiful place called a kitchen for food," She said, "Well, I only used the fridge and microwave, but you get the point."
He turned back to her. "As true as that is dear Alice, I still don't eat much. It's time consuming and near pointless, And sometimes I like to play mortal and use the kitchen missy. I.e. my ability to cook"

Light said:
Ruby shakes her head and lightly smiles. "Well you do make me feel a lot better. Even after emotional talks like the one we had about my past. Have you ever considered the fact the fact that you might be good at helping people with their emotional issues. Like a therapist?"
She nodded a bit and shrugged. "To a point, yes. But it depends on the problem and if I feel anything for them. And since I never do, usually any and everything I say is harsh and most likely will cause more damage short term until in the future they realize how accurate what I said was"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He turned back to her. "As true as that is dear Alice, I still don't eat much. It's time consuming and near pointless, And sometimes I like to play mortal and use the kitchen missy. I.e. my ability to cook"
She nodded a bit and shrugged. "To a point, yes. But it depends on the problem and if I feel anything for them. And since I never do, usually any and everything I say is harsh and most likely will cause more damage short term until in the future they realize how accurate what I said was"
Ruby slowly nods her head and registers what she said. "Then why did you help me?"

"Time consuming? Its not like you actually do anything useful," Alice said, then shooked her head, "And you say the weirdest things."

Light said:
Ruby slowly nods her head and registers what she said. "Then why did you help me?"
Daliah looked away then back to her quickly. "Simple. You needed someone and I was there. That's what friends are for"

Ameythyst said:
"Time consuming? Its not like you actually do anything useful," Alice said, then shooked her head, "And you say the weirdest things."
"Somehow I forgot just how burning you can be. Thanks Zaphkiel. I love spaghetti and I know you could be doing anything else but you're spending your time with me because you actually care. Oh no problem Alice. What're friends for right? I'm so happy you deal with me. I know I can be mean but thank you. Oh please Alice it's my pleasure" He rolled his eyes and reached one of the kitchens. "Mind getting the noodles or should I do it myself? Make myself do something useful?" He sighed. "I'm sorry. I've easily hurt. But don't worry about it that's my problem not yours. Look in the cabinets for noodles and a few cans of tomato sauce okay? I'll get the pots"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah looked away then back to her quickly. "Simple. You needed someone and I was there. That's what friends are for"

"Somehow I forgot just how burning you can be. Thanks Zaphkiel. I love spaghetti and I know you could be doing anything else but you're spending your time with me because you actually care. Oh no problem Alice. What're friends for right? I'm so happy you deal with me. I know I can be mean but thank you. Oh please Alice it's my pleasure" He rolled his eyes and reached one of the kitchens. "Mind getting the noodles or should I do it myself? Make myself do something useful?" He sighed. "I'm sorry. I've easily hurt. But don't worry about it that's my problem not yours. Look in the cabinets for noodles and a few cans of tomato sauce okay? I'll get the pots"
Ruby has a bright smile due to this. "Thank you Daliah. It really meant a lot to me." They find the exit to the cave and Emerald grows to his full size. Ruby jumps on and extends her hand for Daliah.

Alice was a bit taken back to see him react so harshly to her words. It was the first time anyone has taken offense to something she said, and she felt a bit awkward now. Maybe this is why she shouldn't have friends. She's too mean, too harsh. She has no filter, and rarely says nice things to people. It was only natural for him to get offended, Alice was pretty mean and there is only so much a person can take. The problem was that she doesn't realize just how harsh her words are. To her, it was just words, easily cast aside. She didn't realise some people might actual take her words to heart. Alice pulled the noodles and tomato sauce from a pantry and put them on the counter.

Light said:
Ruby has a bright smile due to this. "Thank you Daliah. It really meant a lot to me." They find the exit to the cave and Emerald grows to his full size. Ruby jumps on and extends her hand for Daliah.
Daliah smiled back. If you really could tell the red looked paler, weightless, empty. Dead. Emotionless. She blinked and the smile was gone, following after her, and getting on the dragon. "So where are we going now?"

Ameythyst said:
Alice was a bit taken back to see him react so harshly to her words. It was the first time anyone has taken offense to something she said, and she felt a bit awkward now. Maybe this is why she shouldn't have friends. She's too mean, too harsh. She has no filter, and rarely says nice things to people. It was only natural for him to get offended, Alice was pretty mean and there is only so much a person can take. The problem was that she doesn't realize just how harsh her words are. To her, it was just words, easily cast aside. She didn't realise some people might actual take her words to heart. Alice pulled the noodles and tomato sauce from a pantry and put them on the counter.
He nodded a bit. "Fantastic now we just need ground beef. I'll get it out of the meat and let it defrost. Shall we explore more while it defrosts?"

Alice gave him a shrug, "Sure." She had lost quite a bit of her earlier enthusansim. Now she felt like she was intruding, like something that didn't belong.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah smiled back. If you really could tell the red looked paler, weightless, empty. Dead. Emotionless. She blinked and the smile was gone, following after her, and getting on the dragon. "So where are we going now?"
He nodded a bit. "Fantastic now we just need ground beef. I'll get it out of the meat and let it defrost. Shall we explore more while it defrosts?"
Ameythyst said:
Alice gave him a shrug, "Sure." She had lost quite a bit of her earlier enthusansim. Now she felt like she was intruding, like something that didn't belong.
Crystals grow on the body parts touching Emerald's back. "This time we're going to the castle. I need to get something from my room. I don't think we should be seen if we move fast enough." With that Emerald speeds off into the sky. Flying above the clouds to make their way to the castle. They couldn't be seen making their way there. They would simply make a swift dive when they were above it.

(( Man, when your power goes off a lot happens.))

"I was intending on going to academy till Boom came. Look lady, you don't understand why I blew the town up. But i'm guessing you don't want to hear the full story." He thinks for a bit. "Get my bag and empty it see what I was."

ConnorX said:
(( Man, when your power goes off a lot happens.))
"I was intending on going to academy till Boom came. Look lady, you don't understand why I blew the town up. But i'm guessing you don't want to hear the full story." He thinks for a bit. "Get my bag and empty it see what I was."
( She had to leave. You're now with Ryan whom is willing to heal you but is also asking if he can experiment on you. )

Ameythyst said:
( Don't wait. Diz went to sleep. )

"Want kind of experiment doc? If it will make me another thing I would love it. I would rather be a monster then this anymore. If you keep me like this Boom might take over for good."

When the four graduates land in the base they could immediately see why they were called back. They get out of the cargo plane and immediately run into the base. All they could see was a humanoid figure throwing objects around in a way that could only be described as levitation. It was hurling objects at the many different squads trying to surround it. The figure opens its palm and blasts a slightly visible wave of energy at a squad. Once it hits them they clutch their heads and scream in agony, thus falling to the ground.

Alexandra bit her lip at the situation. She didn't know exactly what was happening but this thing had to be stopped, preferably captured. "Alright, we need to perform capture procedure number 1."

Blue nods his head and high fives Gavon. He makes his way to the opposite side of them. The target in between them both. He fires three arrows which take the form of a triangle and creates a screen. This time it pushes outward. The triangle pushes the target forward into the others with truck smashing force. He could turn it up but decided not to with this enclosed space. The triangle continues to push the target forward.

Katie turns into electricity and enters Alexandra's dagger. Alexandra throws her dagger and hits the target in the shoulder. Electricity erupts from it and ravages the targets body.

Gavon snaps his finger and uses a link spell to bring Blue beside him. They enacted this spell when they high fived. Blue fires another triangle formation from the front this time. Which now keeps the being in place since they're two pushing from opposite sides. The electricity still flows through the target. That is until it reverted back into a stone. Both Katie and the dagger fell out. The triangle screens shattered. "What.... the hell was that?" The stone seemed extremely hot. Suddenly it pushes everyone around it away. Katie flies into a wall. Blue flies into a table. Alexandra slams into Gavon whom falls into a desk. Several other squads were pushed away as well.

The stone suddenly cools down and deactivated. "Somebody get the scientists and the bomb squad in here." Alexandra groans as she rubs her back, which was cushioned by Gavon.

Ameythyst said:
Zaphkiel sighed and walked over to her, hugging her. "I'm sorry I snapped on you. Please don't be so upset. It'll put a damper on our spaghetti making and the noodles with be all mushy. They can sense these kinds of things you know?"

Kaylee was playing with her water when she saw Dante walking to the arena. "Hey." She yelled at him waving her arms. "Your late." She got ready to fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back