• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to Ventura Rehabilitation Center! (out of character chat~)

Fuckin' hell every time I read "Alter" my german and english accents/voices are debating as to how to pronounce it. I read it in my mind in german, and the next sentence in english. Oh my god I hate it lmao

Hehe lol the worst is when you accidentally write a word in your own language into an otherwise English post xD that used to happen to me when I started roleplaying, thankfully that phase is over xD

Like I'm either pronouncing it "Altar" (Like the english version? or I pronounce it like the german Alter, which has zero to no pronounciation.

Still happens to me. Not gonna lie.

Yup! I still live here. (So if any of the german characters need something translated, ask me ~) It's my main language, started learning english when I was in 3rd grade.

Also guys niiice also yes I am a huuuuge sucker for Friday the 13th, fite me.
1523045711749.png

Might as well give Billie a theme song.
Yes, I know the song stands for 'I Slept With My Uncle On My Wedding Night', but..
Seeing as she's delusional af, it's to Dahmer. (She's v sick lmao)

So, just for clarification: Dinner is soon and after that, there is this dance. Is the dance on the same day or next day?

I am still waiting to see if my second character is okay xD :P but not that I am pushing (there is no hurry) :D

Because if it's on the same day then I'd have to slowly make Allie hear voices.

I may introduce a new character at one point. But as of now I'll stick with Allie

lol I am going to a hardtechno party where the DJ is gonna play for 6 hours 6 minutes and 6 seconds xD

EricSings EricSings : Perfect! I'm excited!
(Also, if any characters want to desperately wanna avoid the dance, Allie could need company when her schizophrenia kicks up)

Also, I may later, or not, implement a male character. Maybe. Who knows. Not me.

J Jules8008 lol Alter is a Yiddish name xD (he's Jewish) I thought it sounded cool and also, according to Google, it is used as a German name (thus he got his German heritage) although I kind of half imagine him with a Brittish accent and half with a New York one idk. .-. But you live in Germany? Damn that's so cool.

Also, idk if we're allowed to submit second characters but I did so I'm just waiting for their approval! ^^ (or for someone to tell me that the limit is one chara per player)

Well, Axel is common here, but I have legit never heard Alter as a name before xD. And yeah, I live in Germany. Have been for my entire life.
Oh, before I forget it - it's late here, so I will go offline now. I'll answer in the morning.

I didn't get any notifications again... what did I miss? :D or rather where are the characters at the moment?

Last edited:
Some are still at the beach, but some are in their rooms. You didn't really miss anything.

Also EricSings EricSings , can I create another male character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back