• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to Ventura Rehabilitation Center! (out of character chat~)

Yikes, I actually meant to post before I sleep. But I was too tired! Anyway, I'll be home in 3 hours.

Okay I know this is going to make me sound like a senile lazy butt xD but who was it again that knows Kris already and how? xD sorry

Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie.
Please do not take offense to this but is your character in a rehabilitation center or a psychiatric hospital? LOL. Also, I have no idea where he is. Is he in his bedroom?

Okay so I read up on the OOC xD and what I got is a friendly rivalry with Samuel ( EricSings EricSings ) and Kris, as well as Kris and Arden ( koala koala ) knew each other from a bar where he sometimes worked at besides his job in the goth club? But like were they friends? or did they just know each other from seeing each other?
As for romance, I would be okay with it if your character would be into someone like Kris :D he isn't exactly a normal guy with his platforms and occasional female shirt or pants, but yeah it could be interesting so let me know what you decide.

Okay so I read up on the OOC xD and what I got is a friendly rivalry with Samuel ( EricSings EricSings ) and Kris, as well as Kris and Arden ( koala koala ) knew each other from a bar where he sometimes worked at besides his job in the goth club? But like were they friends? or did they just know each other from seeing each other?
As for romance, I would be okay with it if your character would be into someone like Kris :D he isn't exactly a normal guy with his platforms and occasional female shirt or pants, but yeah it could be interesting so let me know what you decide.
Mm. Probably not friends. They probably just recognize each other and he might know more about her more than she likes. I'm also thinking the entrance to the club or hangout Alina went to is in the goth club itself (since NYC is weird and they have random entrances and backdoors). Romance wise, we'll have to see. That's something I want to be towards the very end because I really want to focus on her character development. Make it nice and slow ya know

Mm. Probably not friends. They probably just recognize each other and he might know more about her more than she likes. I'm also thinking the entrance to the club or hangout Alina went to is in the goth club itself (since NYC is weird and they have random entrances and backdoors). Romance wise, we'll have to see. That's something I want to be towards the very end because I really want to focus on her character development. Make it nice and slow ya know
Yeah sure no problem :) Basically they saw each other around but weren't close or anything :)

Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie.
Please do not take offense to this but is your character in a rehabilitation center or a psychiatric hospital? LOL. Also, I have no idea where he is. Is he in his bedroom?
I've actually wondered the same, because it gives me the vibe he's in a psychiatric hospital and not a rehab center. Especially when reading the camera-part.

Maybe we can do a roll call and see who all is still active and interested? Then we can remove those who aren't and try to pick up from there if that's okay with EricSings EricSings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back