• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to Ventura Rehabilitation Center! (out of character chat~)

anyone want to talk relationships with Kris? Like maybe someone already knows him besides Damien (I was thinking that they used to be friends for a while).

I've kind of lost inspiration for Wes, so I'm going to drop him if that's alright? I want to focus on Arden and all her eating, dancing, and emotional troubles, maybe even try to have a romance with another character so she can stop wanting sexual attention from strangers.

anyone want to talk relationships with Kris? Like maybe someone already knows him besides Damien (I was thinking that they used to be friends for a while).
I don't know about friends but I have an idea:

If Kris moved to NYC and worked at a bar there (unless he exclusively worked at the goth club), Arden could've been a regular but she's always with these different guys. Or maybe he had bartending gigs for certain gatherings that Arden would attend with the same different guy concept.

I am working on Samuel's post, everyone may feel free to come to the dinner when they are ready. <3

R i v e r R i v e r we could maybe have some friendly rivalry between our characters. ;)

Well if she went to goth clubs then yeah they could have seen each other in a bartender-regular kinda way, maybe talked once or twice? (I meant Damien and Kris were friends at some point xD)

Well if she went to goth clubs then yeah they could have seen each other in a bartender-regular kinda way, maybe talked once or twice? (I meant Damien and Kris were friends at some point xD)
Yeah, that's what I'm ehh about. LOL.

I don't know man. I just want one relationship for my poor child. It's honestly so hard with her personality and how she's been living her life.

R i v e r R i v e r I haven't really role played anything like this for a while, but Samuel could be jealous of Kris or something. idk. xD; Or it could just take them while to warm up to each other. Either way, it is hard for me to see Samuel being mean. xD;

& I guess I am going to try this thing, where I actually ready every post. lol I am ashamed to admit this, but I haven't been lol. so. yeah. ^,^;

hehe well its been the same for me but since I am bored I went and started reading all the posts in the IC xD

Imma send Allie to the dinner now, and Artyom will arrive in my next or so post.

R i v e r R i v e r I haven't really role played anything like this for a while, but Samuel could be jealous of Kris or something. idk. xD; Or it could just take them while to warm up to each other. Either way, it is hard for me to see Samuel being mean. xD;
Sounds cool and interesting :) lets try that!

So, I guess the dance starts on the same day as the dinner? I'd need to know it so I can start Allies episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back