• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to Ventura Rehabilitation Center! (out of character chat~)

God in about 4h and 25 min Telltale is doing a panel about The Walking Dead S4.

Boi. No. I am going to cry

Also I'm finally done battling the code monster. Had to do two "files" though, one for Alamea, one for family 'n shit.

Also, finals are drawing close, I don#t know if I am able to post this frequently until the end of April.

... Am I the only one who would do this?
Like, if I had enough of an ex, or a friend, and I didn't want to break up with them, I'd just dump them off at Apartment 213 and leave them there.
... I'm a terrible, terrible person.

Uugh... >~< I missed the opening of the IC thread and haven't been on in a little while and now there are, like, 5 pages of post. Can anyone catch me up on a basic idea of what's happened so far?

Uugh... >~< I missed the opening of the IC thread and haven't been on in a little while and now there are, like, 5 pages of post. Can anyone catch me up on a basic idea of what's happened so far?
most are at the beach chilling before the dinner at six (the dinner will be a group thing) But otherwise there wasnt anything big going on besides one nervous breakdown :)

Oh and soon they will announce a dance/ball kinda thing where the characters will ask each other out and such :)

Allie will most likely not go with anyone, she'll try to avoid the dance like her life depends on it lmao

I've been thinking that she was actually about to enter the dance before her mentall illness kicked the door in and started yellling "NO FUN FOR YOU BITCH!". Actually, this would be a blessing for her.
1523041370171.png

I also dunno what to do with her rn. Where exactly are Billie and Alter? (This name's so funny bc Alter in german not only means age, but teens often use it like the word "Dude" in english.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back