• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to Ventura Rehabilitation Center! (out of character chat~)

SinisterFreak SinisterFreak

Hey! Did you want Gore and Carmen to be friends? Maybe close friends, or they can slowly become best friends? Lol. I have already planned a relationship for my character, so they cant date, but they can still be great friends if you'd like! Carmens just too scared to approach people :P

Nefelibata726 Nefelibata726

Yeah, sure. And that's fine, your character may be too soft for my character's taste, hahaha. XD
Also, sorry for not replying so often, it's hard when I'm doing other things and you guys are replying faster than I can blink, haha. XD

XD yeah, I know. I was at work. I stopped replying and her character moved on and I was like "shit!" and I thought I lost all interactions XD I kept sneaking on behind my managers back :P Its no rush! I think Billie is done responding for the night...maybe... Carmen and Billie are about to head to the beach if you want Gore to come join them on the walk over there? Just a suggestion.

Haha, yeah Carmen's a nervous bean. He could use a best friend though!
SinisterFreak SinisterFreak

I will start my code since this role play is actually moving.

Aaaafter I just post this quickly. I’m on mobile Rn.

Just so everyone knows, after their beach excursion, I wish for them to attend a formal dinner. The main coordinator will ask them all to dress as fancy as possible. <3

We could all think of cool ideas after this to keep our role play exciting. ^,^ I encourage rebels, intense relationships, and drama~ I know our characters are kind of split up at the moment, but I am so pleased with how this role play is turning out, I feel our possibilities are endless.

Maybe we can make this more organized.

Like, for example: They have their dinner, then they have a ball. A ball where they are to ask one person to attend with them, and we like, go from there....

haha I am actually thinking of making a ballet school role play with event like structures, but.... that is beside the point

Radioactive Radioactive erzulie erzulie xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx GoldenSlime GoldenSlime Billie Vehemence Billie Vehemence Nefelibata726 Nefelibata726 Pastry Pastry J Jules8008 Queen. Queen. koala koala R i v e r R i v e r SinisterFreak SinisterFreak apolla apolla Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie.

Just so everyone knows, after their beach excursion, I wish for them to attend a formal dinner. The main coordinator will ask them all to dress as fancy as possible. <3

We could all think of cool ideas after this to keep our role play exciting. ^,^ I encourage rebels, intense relationships, and drama~ I know our characters are kind of split up at the moment, but I am so pleased with how this role play is turning out, I feel our possibilities are endless.

Like, for example: They have their dinner, then they have a ball. A ball where they are to ask one person to attend with them, and we like, go from there....

haha I am actually thinking of making a ballet school role play with event like structures, but.... that is beside the point

Radioactive Radioactive erzulie erzulie xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx GoldenSlime GoldenSlime Billie Vehemence Billie Vehemence Nefelibata726 Nefelibata726 Pastry Pastry J Jules8008 Queen. Queen. koala koala R i v e r R i v e r SinisterFreak SinisterFreak apolla apolla Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie.
Sounds fun!

I love this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back