• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to Ventura Rehabilitation Center! (out of character chat~)

So, I guess after the dinner, as long as everyone agrees, we should start arranging the ball. ;)
the main coordinator will announce this at the dinner~

YAY <3

R i v e r R i v e r I apologize for this. Our characters are now either at the beach, or roaming the rehab center. They are to attend a formal dinner, where the main coordinator will inform them of a ball. <3 I think it will be silly to see them all ask each other out on dates. ^;3^

Ooo, sounds cool!

If you want, we can collect "event ideas". Like, what about the characters going to a festival in town? Or maybe hitting up an amusement park? I mean we can also try drama by having some characters "mysteriously vanish" the building, like leaving without announcing it. I mean we could discuss the reasons; mental breakdown, stress, wanting to be edgy, sneaking out bc an event is in town and the staff didn't allow the person to go there.

I still need to make a voiceclaim for my character, he might play a little bit :>

GASP my character can easily mentally break down. He relies on Marijuana TOO much.

hehe, well, Samuel has yet to even reach the beach, so after he is there for a short time, I will have the coordinator beckon them to the dinner. this is where she will inform them of the ball.

it will be so fun to have them all, you know, ask each other out. ^,^; idk lol. anyways, gonna get a nap in, have an interview and whatnot.

I like the songs. Billie Vehemence Billie Vehemence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back