• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to Ventura Rehabilitation Center! (out of character chat~)

Well, I feel like Imma give Alamea a theme song. This one (And no, not because I love this song, cough cough)

Billie X Peter
Shipped.

WE NEED A SHIP FOR MALIK!!!

Nefelibata726 Nefelibata726 What's your faceclaim? Chance and Peter look... Oddly similar. ((Mine's Peter Gosse.))

Shit- Not Peter Gosse, ARTHUR Gosse...

Okay good 'cause if they were twins....
Hmm.
Arthur Gosse.jpgksidgjiuahr.png
I MEAN.

giphy.gif

Ah, I have some questions EricSings EricSings !

1. Can the characters go to the city whenever they please or do they have to announce it? Like, are our characters allowed to go to the cinema or do they need permission? (as if ouir character get stopped from permissions. Those fuckos will sneak out when they hear a "No, you can't leave." #Edgy #Rebellious )
2. Do they share bedrooms or do they have single bedrooms? Or are those rooms on request? Like, you can request a single bedroom or not?
3. Are there fixed times where they need to stand up and meet? Like, for instance, 8am breakfast?
4. Does the rehab have a gym?

~ Also, Alamea is semi-up for interactions. She'll just take her dog in the next post to calm down.

I will reply when I return from my job interview! <3

speaking of dinner we are getting Panda Express tonight. ^,^

Sailor-yay.gif

J Jules8008 Hey, you.

Sorry, I guess you could say I am a little unorganized.

1. They are allowed to do as they please, unless they come back high. If they go out, they have to agree to taking a drug test when they arrive back.
2. There is enough rooms for everyone to have their own, but if you guys want to share a room, go ahead.
3. I will have the main coordinator announce this when they meet for dinner, as well as the information about the ball. I want Samuel to hit the beach for a while, and then have her call them all in for dinner. so it won't be much longer.
4. YES. MEN CHARACTERZ PLEASE, TAKE YOUR SHIRTS OFF AND SWEAT. ;) lol

Aight, Imma try to battle the code monster and change Alameas sheet code.
(Also yes Alamea got startled when the guards appeared and took CC away when he had his outburst. Poor bby is easily startled. Now imagine the guards/witnessing a breakdown combined with a delusion or hallucination happening. Poor girl will break down and be unable to cope with the situation)

... o-o; Seeing as Billie is an actual Hybristophile (someone who gets off on serial killers, however, there are two types. Passive is where they just want to help said person and aggressive, where they would get involved in murders, help disposal of body or cover.) Billie is the first one, so I'm thinking of putting her on some
  • Phenothiazine or
  • Mood stabilizers. That is, if she can control herself, to which, I don't think so, but let's just see lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back