• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

MightBeASithLord said:
@RedTeam Grif @SleepyBuddha @Rukia
Metentis sat down so he didn't have to waste his energy walking and standing. He knew that it wouldn't be so easy to explain his part. He rubbed his temples whilst sighing heavily. "It goes like this," he said bluntly, "making a human into a god is a great threat to the balance of the world. That's why that war broke out, Hypnos."

He opened a portal to the past when Dionysus' wife became a goddess, showing Metentis looking at a measuring scale simply labeled Balance. It leaned greatly toward the left, which was labeled Reset-worthy: Chaos. The right was labeled Reset-worthy: Order. He continued coldly, "Now, the wife of Dionysus was able to compensate for this unbalance. Although, before she made up for it, I was about to reset the world. If there's too much of either Order, or Chaos, I have to reset." The past version of Metentis walked to a model of the world, ready to wipe it clean. Before he could, however, loud ding from the scale was heard. Past Metentis turned around to see the scale leaning back to the center. He heaved a sigh of relief before heading out to Past Olympus.

Present Metentis further added, "The big matter is whether or not Helena can compensate for the lack of balance. If she can't, then I'll have to reset this world. That means, for us, we have to start over. New followers, new interventions, a new supply of faith, everything from before is brought back to zero." Metentis stood up and pulled out a canteen. "So," he said with an iota of irritation in his tone, "I'd respect it if you took this matter more seriously." He walked off to the side and opened a portal to the future, pouring out the contents of the canteen into it. The canteen held the souls of the dead. When he finished, metentis closed the canteen, and walked over to Thranduil's shine, letting the very aura around it soothe him from the worries of resetting the world.
(You DO know that Virian is Dionysus, right?)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](You DO know that Virian is Dionysus, right?)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah, I do. I'll be sure to refer to him as Virian later. Sorry.)

Morgana looked at Hypnos and tilted her head. "Nobody is going to freak out if I feed off him right?" She asked. It wasnt anything personal, she was starving and Virian was busy at the moment so she couldnt grab a meal from him. She didnt wait for an answer, people could freak out if they wanted to, which she doubted they would. She was known for biting almost everyone with pumping blood, so this was nothing new. She went over to the sleeping guy and knelt down beside him, tilting his head to the side to show his neck and with a split second of finding the main vein in the neck she had her fangs in his neck and the blood started to collect at the bite, allowing her to drink it easier. @SleepyBuddha

As Hypnos' golden blood was drained from him not even this made the sleep God stir from his slumber. However being in contact with the sleep god for so long would no doubt make Morgana incredibly drowsy.

@ReadTeamGif

(Hehe I am ReadTeamGif now)

Morgana kept on her feeding until she did start to feel really tired. She refused to back off, not matter how tired she got. Then, once she thought she was full, as she pulled her fangs from his neck sleep hit her like a brick wall and she was out. Since she was leaned over towards him she ended up leaning against him, her head falling on his shoulder as she passed out. (Not bein romantic or anything, she falls where she's leaning. Gravity) @SleepyBuddha

@RedTeam Grif @SleepyBuddha @Rukia

Metentis turned to Morgana with a blank expression. He replied bluntly, "It's unorthodox, but I won't freak out. Just don't suck him dry, or turn him into a vampire please. Furthermore, Hypnos is right. Everything, I repeat, everything will go back to zero. Fighting the titans, creating man, mountains, trenches, seasons, even day and night will reset. Hercules must relive his tragedy. Caesar must be betrayed once more. If this mortal becomes a god, regardless of whether or not people know, it will distort the balance of this world. If she neglects her role, or does it poorly, I have to reset." Honestly, Metentis was more than tempted to make a comment regarding Morgana's lack of comprehension of such a simple subject. It was a simple as A B C, 1 2 3, Do Re Mi. World's balance is overthrown, world is destroyed, timeline is reset.

He was rubbing his eyes in irritation when he heard a thud. He turned to see Morgana had passed out from drinking Hypnos Metentis couldn't help but chuckle and put a smirk on his lips. He pulled out a different canteen from before and drank from it, careful not to reveal the contents. It was only water, but he just felt like screwing with everyone. Not even Yashnifus or Metis knew it's contents, let alone the other gods or goddesses. It was one of the only forms of entertainment he had left in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of Metis, the small god floated around the corner, drawn to the sound of Metentis' voice. "I heard speaking of the world ending... can we not, please?" he said quietly, eyebrows scrunching up in a look of concern, were his eyes not shut tightly. Using his powers to navigate through to the nearest god's mind, he tapped into Metentis' vision to steer himself through the room. Centuries of using the vision of others had allowed him to grow used to the task of moving against what he saw. Given that he's never really seen much of the world through his own eyes, however, there wasn't much of a counter to his habit of moving in 'the wrong direction'.

Hypnos woke a moment later feeling something on him. Dazed and a little confused considering he just woke up he looked around to find Morgana slumped on him asleep. He yawned and gently sat her down next to him. " I'll give you some good dreams Morgana." He decided with a pat on her head before looking to the other gods. " Or we could just walk away for a bit. Get some rest and address the topic again later when tensions aren't so high"

Furea sighed, and took another sip of wine. She turned her music up a little, Mama, I'm Coming Home just then coming on just then. She was cooking some Italian for her dinner. Sure gods and goddesses don't need to eat, but she liked to. She sang along to the song as she cooked, but not to loud cause she knew that someone would come and tell her to stop.

<p>Once moved Morgana pulled her knees to her chest and lay her head on her knees. She muttered something when she was moved, though not waking up.</p>

(That one feeling when you want to RP, but you have to wait for someone to finish up the scene...)

@Noivian

Messor looked at Metis with a little more light in his eyes. Finally, someone else who understands the pain of resetting the world over and over. He understood Metis' desire to not discuss the topic, but it was imminent. "Listen, Metis," he said calmly, "you know it'll happen. If the world's balance gets disrupted too greatly, I'll have to reset. I'm sorry, but it's fact." He patted Metis' head sympathetically. "Not addressing it won't help. Not when it could be hanging over our heads. If this woman becomes a goddess, and falters, I have to reset."

- Thranduil -

Thranduil felt great waves of distress across Mt.Olympus. He didn't want to leave Mnemosyne's side,although he imagined that his presence could be needed elsewhere. So he separated his conscience in two parts,allowing one to stay with the Goddess of Art and the other to follow the path of worry he could feel growing.

He suddenly popped in the midst of the Gods,his soothing presence spreading through their minds.

"I see the discussion about the human is growing.

He noticed the presence of Hypnos and rose one eyebrow in surprise.

"Old friend...I did not expect to see you again so soon. It's good to see you as well,Messor. Although I hope you aren't here to consider a reset."

MightBeASithLord said:
@Noivian
Messor looked at Metis with a little more light in his eyes. Finally, someone else who understands the pain of resetting the world over and over. He understood Metis' desire to not discuss the topic, but it was imminent. "Listen, Metis," he said calmly, "you know it'll happen. If the world's balance gets disrupted too greatly, I'll have to reset. I'm sorry, but it's fact." He patted Metis' head sympathetically. "Not addressing it won't help. Not when it could be hanging over our heads. If this woman becomes a goddess, and falters, I have to reset."
(BTW, if the world will be reset, which it won't, it wouldn't affect the gods since Olympus is on a different plane :P )

Rukia said:

- Thranduil -

Thranduil felt great waves of distress across Mt.Olympus. He didn't want to leave Mnemosyne's side,although he imagined that his presence could be needed elsewhere. So he separated his conscience in two parts,allowing one to stay with the Goddess of Art and the other to follow the path of worry he could feel growing.

He suddenly popped in the midst of the Gods,his soothing presence spreading through their minds.

"Old friend...I did not expect to see you again so soon. It's good to see you as well,Messor. Although I hope you aren't here to consider a reset."

(Yo, where have you been?)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](BTW, if the world will be reset, which it won't, it wouldn't affect the gods since Olympus is on a different plane :P )

[/QUOTE]
((Yeah, I mentioned that in my character sheet.))

Rukia said:

- Thranduil -

@RedTeam Grif

Messor leaned back in a relaxed stance. "It may have to come to that. There's a mortal woman that might become a goddess. If she does, and does not compensate with fulfilling her duties over whatever dominion she reigns, it'll cause a large enough set off to the balance that I will have to reset once more." Despite his being absolutely opposed to resetting, Messor's voice was still calm. He had grown used to starting the world over, and he was genuinely surprised that the other gods hadn't adapted to starting over.

Metis switched his gaze, looking through the approaching god's eyes now. It was Thranduil, Metis realized, and he floated to the side, creating a circle of the gathered gods rather than standing in the way of anyone talking with anyone eye to eye. He pressed a long-sleeve covered hand to his chin, eyebrows crinkling up even further with the words exchanged and blushing slightly when Messor patted him on the head. "I've seen three outcomes to this. She doesn't become a goddess, she does and causes a reset, and she doesn't cause a reset but becomes a goddess anyways." The small god switched back to looking through Messor's eyes, favoring his view rather than the nature god's. Though, granted, it didn't let him look at Messor, but that was a small price to pay. "Two-thirds result in not resetting, but that's still a thirty-three percent chance that we do have to reset... I don't like it."

@Rukia @MightBeASithLord

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Yes. Now will you let me finish my date?"

[/QUOTE]
Caius sighed again. "Alright. Just wanted to make sure you know about it.", he said before letting Virian go. "You better make sure she doesn't get harmed. Wouldn't be too great if one of our only believers were to die, huh?" He mentioned before his expression shifted again. "Well, see you around." He said with a smirk before walking away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back