• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Fun, huh?" Virian said, with a cheery smile. "How does a round of Street Fighter II sound?" Virian rolled up his sleeves and loosened his tie.

[/QUOTE]
Helena's lips split with a challenging smile as she rose one eyebrow, looking at him.

"Sounds good to me."

Capricornus said:
Helena's lips split with a challenging smile as she rose one eyebrow, looking at him.
"Sounds good to me."
"Which character?" Virian said, popping in two drachma. "I'm gonna go with Guile. And not just because he has a kick ass theme."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Which character?" Virian said, popping in two drachma. "I'm gonna go with Guile. And not just because he has a kick ass theme."

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, who am I going to pick..." She thought about it for a second before answering. "I think I'll go with good old Blanka."

(Guile's Theme is everything. [media]

[/media] )

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username=""RedTeam Grif" data-cite=""RedTeam Grif" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="219959" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Nacht purred, "You're the best!" She said with a big grin and wrapped her arms around him in a really tight, not so comfortable, or breathable, hug. People seemed never ready to hang around Caius either, since his dominion. But he knew a lot about being alone, or so she assumed. He never seemed to turn her down for playtime or just to hang out, so she made it a habit to seek him out. "Maybe we could play cat and mouse? Hide and seek? Guess the fear? Ooh! What about fear tag?!" She said the question so loud anybody could probably hear her and find her. <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36102-ironmanatee/" data-mentionid="36102">@IronManatee</a> <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32705-sleepybuddha/" data-mentionid="32705">@SleepyBuddha</a>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SleepyBuddha" data-cite="SleepyBuddha" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="219959" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>"I'm glad to see you've made a friend while I was away Nacht." Hypnos said as he approached the both of them with his usual sleepy yet gentle smile. " Thank you for being by her side at my absence. I am Hypnos, And who are you if I may ask?" Hypnos asked very happy that Nacht was able to make a friend and nurture a relationship.<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36102-ironmanatee/" data-mentionid="36102">@IronManatee</a> @RedTeamGrif</p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

Caius was surprised by her hug, cutting off his breath. "N-no problem.", he answered while freeing himself from her hug. He took took a deep breath. "<em>Freedom</em>...", he thought to himself.</p>

<p>

"Whatever you desire, Nacht. Whatever you desire." Caius actually enjoyed hanging around with Nacht, she was overall a nice and fun person to be with.</p>

<p>

He heard a ,to him, unknown voice and turned around. A guy with a sleepy, yet gentle expression approached them. "Seems to be one of Nacht's acquaintances.", he thought. </p>

<p>

"Oh, not a problem.", he answered before introducing himself. "Name's Caius, god of mischief, trickery and deception.", he said with his usual smirk on his face.</p>

Capricornus said:
"Hmm, who am I going to pick..." She thought about it for a second before answering. "I think I'll go with good old Blanka."
(Guile's Theme is everything. [media]

[/media] )
"You're on, sexy!" Virian said as he started the game

~Some Time Later~

"What the- how the fuck did you beat me?! NO MORTAL HAS EVER BEATEN ME IN STREET FIGHTER!!!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"You're on, sexy!" Virian said as he started the game
~Some Time Later~

"What the- how the fuck did you beat me?! NO MORTAL HAS EVER BEATEN ME IN STREET FIGHTER!!!"

[/QUOTE]
Helena tried to surpress her laughing over Virian's slight rage, but still ended up chuckling audibly. She looked at him with a triumphant smile.

"No mortal has ever beaten you - up until now.", she mentioned with a malicious grin on her face.

Capricornus said:
Helena tried to surpress her laughing over Virian's slight rage, but still ended up chuckling audibly. She looked at him with a triumphant smile.
"No mortal has ever beaten you - up until now.", she mentioned with a malicious grin on her face.
"There is no longer any doubt in my mind. I absolutely adore you." Virian said with a small laugh and a smile. "I graciously acknowledge my defeat, and humbly ask for but a kiss upon thy maiden lips." The god dropped to his knees, acting as if he had been stricken down by a Shakespearean villain.

SleepyBuddha said:
"I'm glad to see you've made a friend while I was away Nacht." Hypnos said as he approached the both of them with his usual sleepy yet gentle smile. " Thank you for being by her side at my absence. I am Hypnos, And who are you if I may ask?" Hypnos asked very happy that Nacht was able to make a friend and nurture a relationship.
@IronManatee @RedTeamGrif
IronManatee said:
Caius was surprised by her hug, cutting off his breath. "N-no problem.", he answered while freeing himself from her hug. He took took a deep breath. "Freedom...", he thought to himself.
"Whatever you desire, Nacht. Whatever you desire." Caius actually enjoyed hanging around with Nacht, she was overall a nice and fun person to be with.

He heard a ,to him, unknown voice and turned around. A guy with a sleepy, yet gentle expression approached them. "Seems to be one of Nacht's acquaintances.", he thought.

"Oh, not a problem.", he answered before introducing himself. "Name's Caius, god of mischief, trickery and deception.", he said with his usual smirk on his face.
Nacht grinned. "What about that cup game you can do with the ball?" She asked. "Putting the ball under a cup and start moving them around and I get to guess where the ball is?" She then heard Hypnos and looked over and waved, turning toward him. "Hi Hypnos! I had the bestest nightmare last night!" She said. "So, can I learn how to conjure my own nightmares yet?" She asked, bouncing on her toes a bit and looked over at Caius. "Once I learn how to make nightmares, I can wake people up in the middle of the night screaming! Or cause sleep paralysis, or even scare someone into paranoia! OH THATS SO FUN!" She said, looking at Hypnos again. "PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!!"

@IronManatee @SleepyBuddha

Hypnos smiled and chuckled at Nacht, " You do seem to be old enough the start learning...." Hypnos said as if pondering the decision before quickly saying, " Alright I'll teach you to craft nightmares. Come with me back to Erebos where I can actually use my eyes."

Nacht clapped with her rather big paws on her jacket. "Yay! Thank you!!!" She basically screamed it. Then blinked, "Hey, can Caius come too?" She asked.

Hypnos thought for a moment. " Why not. We'll need to sleep for the exercise anyway. Follow me to my room and we will begin."

"Sleep? Aww, but I aint tired" She whined but her excitement overruled her not want to sleep. She looked at Caius and grabbed onto his hand, well she tried. It was kind of difficult with the paws, so she had to wrap the paw around his hand. She started running, and she was fast. @IronManatee @SleepyBuddha

Hypnos followed behind the excited Nacht until they had stopped in front of his rooms door. Very few Gods approach his door as it leads to Erebos, a section of the Underworld devoid of light. Hypnos opened the door and inside there was a stream running through a cave, The river Lethe, he gestured for them to head in.

@RedTeamGrif @IronManatee

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"There is no longer any doubt in my mind. I absolutely adore you." Virian said with a small laugh and a smile. "I graciously acknowledge my defeat, and humbly ask for but a kiss upon thy maiden lips." The god dropped to his knees, acting as if he had been stricken down by a Shakespearean villain.

[/QUOTE]
Helena was impressed by his small act. "Not bad.", she chuckled. "Well, I guess I can fulfill this one demand.", she said, leaning forward.

Capricornus said:
Helena was impressed by his small act. "Not bad.", she chuckled. "Well, I guess I can fulfill this one demand.", she said, leaning forward.
Virian smiled as he learned in and kissed her gently. "How did I ever get so lucky to actually meet you?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian smiled as he learned in and kissed her gently. "How did I ever get so lucky to actually meet you?"

[/QUOTE]
"You call it luck, I call it destiny.", she answered with a warm smile, while wondering the same.

Capricornus said:
"You call it luck, I call it destiny.", she answered with a warm smile, while wondering the same.
"Would you like to spend the night here? If you don't, that's okay." Virian said, as blush covered his cheeks.

Hypnos followed behind and removed the blindfold and opening his eyes. The door shut behind him and he said, " Now we take a little walk to my dwelling. Be mindful of that river. Don't touch it unless you want to forget everything about yourself." Hypnos warned before following the river Lethe back to its source deeper in the cave.

@RedTeam Grif

(Sorry! Stopped getting notifications)

(bloop bloop trying to figure out how to introduce my other character...)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Would you like to spend the night here? If you don't, that's okay." Virian said, as blush covered his cheeks.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](I've been playing Smite, like, all day. Best MOBA ever.)

[/QUOTE]
"Oh... Uhm, sure. I guess?", Helena answered, he eyes slightly widened because she was still surprised by the question. Her face began to blush.

(Aaawww yiss Smite is just so good)

Capricornus said:
"Oh... Uhm, sure. I guess?", Helena answered, he eyes slightly widened because she was still surprised by the question. Her face began to blush.
(Aaawww yiss Smite is just so good)
"Oh, um, not in that way. I mean, not if you don't want it to that way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back