• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

GreenEyedStranger said:

"Take all the time you need."

He chuckled silently to himself and walked upstairs to his room.
[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana rolled her eyes. "Dick" She growled.

[/QUOTE]
Caius silently followed the conversation between those two, which to him looked like two dogs snarling,growling and hissing at each other. He sighed. After M went away he gave Morgana a tired and desperate look. "Don't you two ever get tired of this?" Before even recieving an answer he stood up and walked through the corridors.

He arrived in front of Virians door. "Ugh, I hate to do this now, sorry for interrupting", he murmured to himself before knocking rapidly on the door. "Hello? Virian? Anyone there?", he called from the top of his lungs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Capricornus said:
Helena sat down on the chair. "Ah, thanks. Some water would be great. I'm not very into alcoholic beverages.", she answered with a sheepish smile.
Virian ran over, poured some water from a pitcher and brought it back to Helena, along with the sushi he had made. "Here we go!"

IronManatee said:
Caius silently followed the conversation between those two, which to him looked like two dogs snarling,growling and hissing at each other. He sighed. After M went away he gave Morgana a tired and desperate look. "Don't you two ever get tired of this?" Before even recieving an answer he stood up and walked through the corridors.
He arrived in front of Virians door. "Ugh, I hate to do this now, sorry for interrupting", he murmured to himself before knocking rapidly on the door. "Hello? Virian? Anyone there?", he called from the top of his lungs.
As soon as he heard Caius, he gave Helena a forced smile. "Just a second. I need to get that."

Virian got up from his chair, and walked out of the room to open the door. "What the fuck do you want, Caius?"

MightBeASithLord said:
((So, what did I miss?))
FireMaiden said:
(Yeah, same question)
(Ok. There was this fight between the gods on whether Helena can stay on Olympus. Yash said that only way she can stay is if she becomes a god. So the gods have split up into sides, and Virian is on a date with Helena. They just kissed.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Ok. There was this fight between the gods on whether Helena can stay on Olympus. Yash said that only way she can stay is if she becomes a god. So the gods have split up into sides, and Virian is on a date with Helena. They just kissed.)

[/QUOTE]
(Kool, kool.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian ran over, poured some water from a pitcher and brought it back to Helena, along with the sushi he had made. "Here we go!"
As soon as he heard Caius, he gave Helena a forced smile. "Just a second. I need to get that."

Virian got up from his chair, and walked out of the room to open the door. "What the fuck do you want, Caius?"

[/QUOTE]
Caius waited patiently infront of the door, when finally somebody opened it. It was Virian.

"You don't seem very pleased by my presence right now.", he joked. He looks past Virian, and barely sees Helena sitting there, due to the dimmed lights. He raises one eyebrow and looks back at Virian. "Oh, alright I get it, wrong timing huh?", he asks smirking.

"Well I've actually got some... Let's say 'not too good' news concerning her.", he says looking back at Helena. "I thought that might interest you." His expression shifted from joking, to being more serious.

IronManatee said:
Caius waited patiently infront of the door, when finally somebody opened it. It was Virian.
"You don't seem very pleased by my presence right now.", he joked. He looks past Virian, and barely sees Helena sitting there, due to the dimmed lights. He raises one eyebrow and looks back at Virian. "Oh, alright I get it, wrong timing huh?", he asks smirking.

"Well I've actually got some... Let's say 'not too good' news concerning her.", he says looking back at Helena. "I thought that might interest you." His expression shifted from joking, to being more serious.
"Is it about her becoming a god? You know I haven't even asked yet, right?" Virian said, rather impatiently.

A very loud yawn reverberated through Olympus as Hypnos' door silently opened allowing the Sleepy God into Olympus. Though the sudden appearance of slight in the god's eyes were not welcome so he had draped a a black cloth over his eyes so that his eyes, which have never seen the sun on the moon, wouldn't become affected. Hypnos had been awakened by the sounds of arguing and came to investigate, " What's with all the racket?" Hypnos asked yawn talking as he followed the sound of vpices.

@Anyone near

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Is it about her becoming a god? You know I haven't even asked yet, right?" Virian said, rather impatiently.

[/QUOTE]
"Well it kinda has to do something with that." He notices Virian's impatient tone. "As you might have heard, some gods aren't really amazed by the idea of her becoming one of us. And well, some would even go further, trying to get her away from here... Get what I mean?" He gave Virian a serious glance.

frozen_elsa_by_hart_coco-d7lkge4.jpg
Alaska wandered through Olympus,not really sure about where she should be headed. The ground bellow her feet was starting to freeze,the slight lack of control in her powers caused by her distress.

She wasn't exactly watching her step,so she fell straight to the ground once she bumped into one of the Gods.

"Ah,dammit." Her eyes rose and she met the glance of an unknown God. She didn't really remember seeing him before,although he was obviously immortal. "Sorry,your grace."

Hypnos cocked his head to the side as he listened to the voice after someone had bumped into him. The cosmic looking wings on his head twitched and flapped slightly as he knelt down and offered his hand with a kind smile. " It's quite alright. It didn't seem intentional. My name is Hypnos. May I have yours?" Hypnos already knew he name as he gives her and all other beings sleep and dreams, but he thought it would be rude to just use her name. Hypnos has a very powerful aura that can make lesser gods very drowsy or even fall asleep if they stand in his presence for too long.

@Rukia

IronManatee said:
"Well it kinda has to do something with that." He notices Virian's impatient tone. "As you might have heard, some gods aren't really amazed by the idea of her becoming one of us. And well, some would even go further, trying to get her away from here... Get what I mean?" He gave Virian a serious glance.
"Yes. Now will you let me finish my date?"

Alaska accepted his hand,using it to pull herself up. Once his name registered in her mind,she blinked with surprise.

"You are the God of Dreams! I didn't expect to see you awake in my lifetime. I am Alaska,demigod of Ice."

She was still holding onto his hand,so she started to feel a bit...dizzy. Alaska was only a demigod,so the God's heavy atmosphere influenced her greatly.

"Hmm...I feel a bit..."

Alaska started to fall forward,looking about to go unconscious.

Metentis was in his own space, viewing the futures that this planet had to hold. Whilst, examining, there was a future that required his immediate attention. One named "Helena" might be appointed godhood. He saw two futures from her becoming a goddess. She can either restore a long-lasting balance to the world, lengthening its life, or she'll the cause of its ruin. Metentis warped to Olympus to alert everyone. He opened a portal to Olympus and walked through it, his purple cloak flowing in the breeze he always welcomed. He stood in the middle of the conversing gods, and spoke in his usual, cold and direct tone.

"First," he turned to the newly woken, now falling back asleep, Hypnos [ @SleepyBuddha ], "good morning Hypnos. How was your sleep?"

"Next," he opened his arms to gesture to the gods focusing on the debate, "I have looked into Lord Yash's decision to make this, Helena character a goddess. I have potential outcomes of doing so." Metentis opened two future portals with his hands, allowing all to see. He continued in his cold tone, "One, she can largely restore balance to this world, greatly delaying it's end. Two, she could end the world." Although he seemed apathetic, this was a great deal to Metentis. He was starting to get sick of all the timeline resets.

"Oops. That's enough come now." Hypnos caught her and simply said "wake up Alaska." Then he backed himself up so as not to affect her as she was still recovering. Hypnos squatted on the wall opposite of the pillar he had put Alaska against to recover and he himself began to dose off. It was his nature unfortunately he shook his head trying to stay awake. Luckily Metentis had arrived which managed to keep him awake. With a yawn he said, "Good Morning. It was wonderful as usual. I came to figure out what all the noise was about. I can hear it in Erebos."

@Rukia

@MightBeASithLord

Alaska blinked awake,rubbing her eyes as she came back to herself.

"Sorry,I didn't expect it to be so...strong."

She yawned,covering her mouth with her hands. Her eyes drifted to the God that had just entered the scene. Honestly,their matters were a bit too complicated for her. She would rather to go to sleep instead.

"What's this about the world ending and whatnot?" Morgana asked, "And another question, would it be the mortal world only?" She asked. "It all seems a bit too far fetched, darling. A human simply becoming a goddess, actually technically she'd only have immortality and she would just be an immortal, destroying or saving the world?" @MightBeASithLord

"Well it certainly wouldn't be the first time we've let a human become an immortal and stay on Olympus. Any of you remember Dionysus' Wife?" Hypnos asked Yawning as he pushed himself from the wall and joining in the discussion. " Sure there was a war caught for her, but how could she joining Olympus cause such extreme results?"

@RedTeamGrif @MightBeASithLord @Rukia @

"Its not a war, I think the only one who truly despises the idea is the dipshit who is in charge of Order. The receptionist" She scoffed. "Though, his blood isnt too bad." She added. "But everybody else seems quite into the idea of this human staying here, the party god especially. And I do not mind her in the slightest, very respectful human that one."

@RedTeam Grif @SleepyBuddha @Rukia

Metentis sat down so he didn't have to waste his energy walking and standing. He knew that it wouldn't be so easy to explain his part. He rubbed his temples whilst sighing heavily. "It goes like this," he said bluntly, "making a human into a god is a great threat to the balance of the world. That's why that war broke out, Hypnos."

He opened a portal to the past when Dionysus' wife became a goddess, showing Metentis looking at a measuring scale simply labeled Balance. It leaned greatly toward the left, which was labeled Reset-worthy: Chaos. The right was labeled Reset-worthy: Order. He continued coldly, "Now, the wife of Dionysus was able to compensate for this unbalance. Although, before she made up for it, I was about to reset the world. If there's too much of either Order, or Chaos, I have to reset." The past version of Metentis walked to a model of the world, ready to wipe it clean. Before he could, however, loud ding from the scale was heard. Past Metentis turned around to see the scale leaning back to the center. He heaved a sigh of relief before heading out to Past Olympus.

Present Metentis further added, "The big matter is whether or not Helena can compensate for the lack of balance. If she can't, then I'll have to reset this world. That means, for us, we have to start over. New followers, new interventions, a new supply of faith, everything from before is brought back to zero." Metentis stood up and pulled out a canteen. "So," he said with an iota of irritation in his tone, "I'd respect it if you took this matter more seriously." He walked off to the side and opened a portal to the future, pouring out the contents of the canteen into it. The canteen held the souls of the dead. When he finished, metentis closed the canteen, and walked over to Thranduil's shine, letting the very aura around it soothe him from the worries of resetting the world.

Morgana sighed. "Everything is always taken seriously around here" She said. "Sounds like a 50/50 chance of things going to shit, or things going great. I mean we're gods here, beings who can make mortals do whatever we want with some clouds or an eclipse! Nobody believes in us anymore, so why would anyone care if she became immortal?" She asked. "It wouldnt effect the humans if they didnt even know what happened"

"But if we have to start all the way over from scratch wouldn't that mean we would have to fight the Titans again? Next time we might not be so lucky. I honestly...ZZZzzzzz...." Hypnos fell asleep mid thought his cosmic wings growing out of his head wrapped themselves around him like a blanket and his head nodded up and down as he slept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back