• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

IronManatee said:
Caius listened to M's ideas. He nodded while finishing his drink.
"So you really would go that far simply to get this human away? Respect." He had a malicious grin on his face. "Now, I've thought about something different. Something... Less violent. I mean getting her banned from mount Olympus would be enough, wouldn't it? Didn't she tell you what she loved the most down on earth? Well, Yashnifus said we couldn't harm this mortal, but he never said we couldn't harm others. Get what I mean? You could simply threaten to harm those who she loves if she doesn't leave.

Another idea of mine was to frame her for doing something "against the rules". See, you could easily set up a trap for her. Simply get her expelled."

Caius looked at M, raising an eyebrow. "So, what decision are you going to make?"
M thought about it for a while and rested his head on his fist

"Alright, I like the idea of threatening those close to her. As long as we don't truly take any action against them, I'm in. But if need be I will sacrifice my immortality."

GreenEyedStranger said:
M thought about it for a while and rested his head on his fist
"Alright, I like the idea of threatening those close to her. As long as we don't truly take any action against them, I'm in. But if need be I will sacrifice my immortality."

"Don't worry, we will not take any action against them, we simply have to let her think that we will harm them. This should get that mortal off this mountain, forever.

So, how are we going to proceed?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian lifted her head up by the chin so he could see her. His face was blushing heavily too. He never really got this far in an actual relationship. So, he did the only thing he thought would be appropriate in that moment.
He kissed her.

[/QUOTE]
Helena was surprised by the unexpected kiss. She felt her heart pounding, beating faster, racing. It appeared as if her heartbeat was almost audible. For that instance, she couldn't think properly, it was as if her mind went completely blank.

She returned the kiss.

IronManatee said:
"Don't worry, we will not take any action against them, we simply have to let her think that we will harm them. This should get that mortal off this mountain, forever.
So, how are we going to proceed?"
"Well first we have to find out who and where her family is. Then we have to threaten them anonymously. She may suspect it is us but she will not be able to prove it."

"I made a deal with Virian, blood for some help. So I was helping him out, what's it to you big guy?" Morgana asked.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"I made a deal with Virian, blood for some help. So I was helping him out, what's it to you big guy?" Morgana asked.

[/QUOTE]
M turned to completely face her

"Help him? With what?"

"Sea nymph, eh? Cool!" The sea god said happily. "Well, I guess I'll be on my way. Im going to try and protect that human!" He finished mischievously as he summoned his Pegasus and sped away.

@LitatheShyGhostie

Last edited by a moderator:
Morgana scoffed. "Boys talk, sounds like staging a crime" She said to Caius. She looked at M, "Someone's nosy, arent we?" She asked with a small smirk. "Well, that is for me to know and you to find out." She said.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana scoffed. "Boys talk, sounds like staging a crime" She said to Caius. She looked at M, "Someone's nosy, arent we?" She asked with a small smirk. "Well, that is for me to know and you to find out." She said.

[/QUOTE]
M sighed and crossed his arms

"Well I hope I found out soon... Anyways, what do you think about the human on this mountain? Would you want to see her gone?"

"So this is what this little club is about huh? The anti-human club?" Morgana asked. "Why even bother? This is going to start a stupid war over if the human should stay or go. Well, call me a merc in the war but I wont help unless I'm bought"

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"So this is what this little club is about huh? The anti-human club?" Morgana asked. "Why even bother? This is going to start a stupid war over if the human should stay or go. Well, call me a merc in the war but I wont help unless I'm bought"

[/QUOTE]
M narrows his eyes and stands up

"Fine. What's your price? I guess it's something that your kind likes."

Capricornus said:
Helena was surprised by the unexpected kiss. She felt her heart pounding, beating faster, racing. It appeared as if her heartbeat was almost audible. For that instance, she couldn't think properly, it was as if her mind went completely blank.
She returned the kiss.
Virian wrapped his hands around her waist and held her close, before breaking the kiss. His face got extremely red. "I-I didn't know you felt the same way."

"Sorry, I was already bought. Temporary though, so if you still need help I'll tell you my price when my current deal is no longer valid" She said. "Besides, there is also the fact that I dont like you"

"He's actually got the human to do that. Didnt you hear?" She asked. "Have fun trying to fight Virian for that human, because you'll have to" She said.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"He's actually got the human to do that. Didnt you hear?" She asked. "Have fun trying to fight Virian for that human, because you'll have to" She said.

[/QUOTE]
"Ah so Virian is with the mortal... That could be of some assistance. And it won't be a challenge fighting Virian. I bet even you can slap his small frame to death."

GreenEyedStranger said:
"Ah so Virian is with the mortal... That could be of some assistance. And it won't be a challenge fighting Virian. I bet even you can slap his small frame to death."

(HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh how wrong you are...)

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"Remember that I put you on the floor blacked out with my fangs in your neck" Morgana said.

[/QUOTE]
"Only because you had me off guard. If we were really locked in combat, then you wouldn't stand a chance. But I do not want to kill. Only as a last resort. It goes against many tenets of order to kill senselessly."

Morgana laughed quietly. "I'm not going to argue with you, its impossible to tell someone so far up his own ass he was vulnerable"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back