• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

Loreley:

She blinked a couple times, before responding. "No,you startled me. I'm out here looking for shiny objects."Loreley said as she motioned to her bag, which had a few trinkets stuffed inside.

Rukia said:

Thranduil

Thranduil leaned against Mnemosyne's shoulder. Letting his secrets open for someone else was surprisingly comforting.

"Don't worry,my friend. I see humans as children who are still learning about their own destructive power. At least they try. I am happy to clean after them."

He wiped the blood that was left in his face with a napkin before pushing himself to his feet. He lowered his hand for Mnemosyne to help her to stand.

"I really could use a drink right now." He admitted that with a smile. "Do you want to head for the bar with me?"

@Xan
Mnemosyne

"You shouldn't have to.. we're Gods, not nannies." Mnemosyne sighed, tugging at the pearls of her headpiece in very light agitation.

Smiling sheepishly, Mnemosyne accepted his hand, using it to lift herself up from the floor, before dusting her skirt off vigorously. "You would think a few millennia would be enough time to learn to not destroy the gifts given to you, but I suppose not." She said with an injection of cheer, though not far off from sounding a tad bitter.

The mention of a bar cheered Mnemosyne, though she would swear up and down at consuming alcohol was unbecoming of a lady. She herself liked a few drinks in private moments, even if it didn't quite fit her aesthetic. Alcohol always brought out the best and worst in creative minds.

"I would love to." She said, smiling cheekily despite herself.

Thranduil

Thranduil reacted to Mnemosyne's smile with the same cheer. One wouldn't think that the God of Nature was so fond of alcohol,but he definitely was. He walked out of his house,still holding onto the comforting grip of his best friend.

"Consider the situation in this way: if we didn't have the have the humans,you would have no one to appreciate your works of art. I would have no one to love nature along with me. Well,there would be the Gods,but it's not the same thing. Humanity sees life from a different view. They have this urgency to live fully because each day could be their last. I do admire them for that."

They suddenly reached the doors of the bar and Thranduil chuckled,noticing how long his speech had been.

"I really should spare you of my babbling. Also-" He stopped talking and looked around the place with a light frown. "There is not enough green in this place."

With a wave of his hand some house plants with gorgeous looking flowers appeared around. Thranduil was partial to petunias.

One of the tables was near the window,giving them an ample view of the mountain. He walked there and pulled one the chairs for Mnemosyne to sit on it.

"Let me try to act with the manners that you taught me to have." His eyes were shining with humor.

@Xan

"I can get you shiny things." He said, creating a current inland to reveal anything shiny beneath the surface. After he was done he saw many beautiful things in the hole. But one caught his attention. His lost sword! He had it enchanted to turn into a pen whenever he wasnt using it. He also enchanted it so whenever he lost it, it'd just appear back in his pocket! It was one of the most perfectly balanced swords and could be used to its full potential now that it was back with its owner! "There you are, shiny things!" He smiled happily

@LitatheShyGhostie

ChronosCoded said:
"I can get you shiny things." He said, creating a current inland to reveal anything shiny beneath the surface. After he was done he saw many beautiful things in the hole. But one caught his attention. His lost sword! He had it enchanted to turn into a pen whenever he wasnt using it. He also enchanted it so whenever he lost it, it'd just appear back in his pocket! It was one of the most perfectly balanced swords and could be used to its full potential now that it was back with its owner! "There you are, shiny things!" He smiled happily
@LitatheShyGhostie
(I see your Percy Jackson references m8)

Morgana was already gone, not in her own place but Virian's. In the kitchen area, there were multiple bats hanging from the ceiling as they thought of how to help this date go better. The bats formed back into Morgana and she began to move quickly, getting a big saucer looking plate and then spied the sushi. Hmm, gross. Like all vampires, she had the super speed. And with that she turned on the oven, grabbed ingredients and started cooking while putting some of the sushi on the plate for them to eat on while she cooked. But she could not show herself, the deal was to get this date started and she was late and she had to move FAST. The human had to believe this was Virian making all this stuff and she couldnt make the dining table all date ready and the lights were on when they should have been dimmed and there wasnt even a rose he could give her everything was TERRIBLE! Yes, Morgana was stressing out over this. @Safety Hammer @Capricornus

Loreley:

She blinked before clapping her hands in delight."Why haven't I tried that!" Loreley exclaimed in pure awe.She opened her bag and filled it with various interesting trinkets.

Capricornus said:
Helena shyly entered Virian's room. "Oh, oh no it's okay, I'm fine for the moment. Thanks." Helena looked around before taking a seat. "I-it looks nice in here. I really like they way it's decorated.", she said while looking around some more.
"Uh, could I ask you a question?" Virian said, as blush started to cover his face. "Uh, what's it like to live a normal mortal life?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Thanks. I worked hard on it. Do you want a tour, or are you hungry? I made sushi." Virian said, as he poured himself a glass of Coca-Cola. "I know, it's not the most romantic dinner, but it's what I could make."

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Uh, could I ask you a question?" Virian said, as blush started to cover his face. "Uh, what's it like to live a normal mortal life?"

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, thanks, but I'm not hungry yet. Also don't worry about it, I'm sure it's fine!", she answered with a warm smile.

"Well about living a normal mortal life...", she hesitated for a moment, she was quite surprised about this question. "Well, it's quite stressful. And also boring. You've got a lot of work to do, always rushing around, every day the same old thing to do... ", she sighed. Only thinking about school made her feel tired already. "Also, there's no such thing as immortality.", she chuckled. "So, what about being a god? Is it really all that amazing as it's written in books?", she asked curiously.

"What do you mean, 'Why didnt I try that?' Can you control water?" The sea god asked curiously. He whispered, "Nosirí voúlisi." And the sword flew right into his hand. He looked back at the girl again still curious

@LitatheShyGhostie

Last edited by a moderator:
Capricornus said:
"Ah, thanks, but I'm not hungry yet. Also don't worry about it, I'm sure it's fine!", she answered with a warm smile.
"Well about living a normal mortal life...", she hesitated for a moment, she was quite surprised about this question. "Well, it's quite stressful. And also boring. You've got a lot of work to do, always rushing around, every day the same old thing to do... ", she sighed. Only thinking about school made her feel tired already. "Also, there's no such thing as immortality.", she chuckled. "So, what about being a god? Is it really all that amazing as it's written in books?", she asked curiously.
"It's fun most of the time" Virian admitted, sipping his cola. "Immortality is very much a thing, mon cher. It gets boring, but it's nice when you are around friends." The silence was annoying him. "Hey, do you want to see the rest of the house?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"It's fun most of the time" Virian admitted, sipping his cola. "Immortality is very much a thing, mon cher. It gets boring, but it's nice when you are around friends." The silence was annoying him. "Hey, do you want to see the rest of the house?"

[/QUOTE]
Helena couldn't imagine what it'd be like being immortal, it just seemed like such a blessing and such a curse at the same time.

"Oh, sure. I'd love to.", shs answered.

GreenEyedStranger said:
M turned over to Caius
"You'd help me? I think Morgana might be willing to help as well. I have some ideas of what to do aswell... Says who are you again?"

Caius smirked. "Name's Caius, god of mischief and trickery."

He was pleased that M was willing to accept his help.

"Well, there are two possibilities that I've thought about." He paused and took another sip of his beer. "But first, tell me some more about your ideas."

Capricornus said:
Helena couldn't imagine what it'd be like being immortal, it just seemed like such a blessing and such a curse at the same time.
"Oh, sure. I'd love to.", she answered.
Virian smiled and took her hand. He showed her the library, his bedroom, the game room, the kitchen, the living room and was about to show her the music room when he stopped. "Helena, can I tell you something?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian smiled and took her hand. He showed her the library, his bedroom, the game room, the kitchen, the living room and was about to show her the music room when he stopped. "Helena, can I tell you something?"

[/QUOTE]
Helena looked at all the rooms in awe. She admired every single detail in every room. Virian suddenly stopped.

"Hm? S-sure, what is it?", she asked with a smile, but feeling slightly worried.

Capricornus said:
Helena looked at all the rooms in awe. She admired every single detail in every room. Virian suddenly stopped.
"Hm? S-sure, what is it?", she asked with a smile, but feeling slightly worried.
Virian sighed. "I don't do dates. I'm not very good at the whole 'courtship' thing. So I'm just gonna be honest with you."

"I've had a really big crush on you ever since you started worshiping me. For a while, you were the only person saving me from obscurity. Every time you gave me an offering, it was like Christmas. I would have a tiny celebration because I knew that someone was actually watching out for me for once. From then on, I became like your guardian angel. I made sure that no one would hurt you, but no matter how hard I would try, I always would fall for you. I always wanted to just come down to the human world, walk into your school, sweep you off of your feet and tell you how much I loved you." Virian paused, letting Helena take all of it in.

"Now, I understand, I might sound like some crazy stalker right now, and hell you basically just met me. But I want you to know that I really want to thank you for all that you have done for me."

IronManatee said:
Caius smirked. "Name's Caius, god of mischief and trickery."
He was pleased that M was willing to accept his help.

"Well, there are two possibilities that I've thought about." He paused and took another sip of his beer. "But first, tell me some more about your ideas."
"Well I have plenty of ideas. First, we can always summon some creature to destroy her. It's indirect so we don't have to worry about our immortality. Second, we could give her a challenge with a ludicrous reward but an impossible task... Still, those always seem to go wrong. Lastly, I'd be willing to sacrifice my immortality to kill her. My life is meaningless, and if I die then another would easily replace me. It would be a worthy sacrifice to preserve order."

Rukia said:
Thranduil

Thranduil reacted to Mnemosyne's smile with the same cheer. One wouldn't think that the God of Nature was so fond of alcohol,but he definitely was. He walked out of his house,still holding onto the comforting grip of his best friend.

"Consider the situation in this way: if we didn't have the have the humans,you would have no one to appreciate your works of art. I would have no one to love nature along with me. Well,there would be the Gods,but it's not the same thing. Humanity sees life from a different view. They have this urgency to live fully because each day could be their last. I do admire them for that."

They suddenly reached the doors of the bar and Thranduil chuckled,noticing how long his speech had been.

"I really should spare you of my babbling. Also-" He stopped talking and looked around the place with a light frown. "There is not enough green in this place."

With a wave of his hand some house plants with gorgeous looking flowers appeared around. Thranduil was partial to petunias.

One of the tables was near the window,giving them an ample view of the mountain. He walked there and pulled one the chairs for Mnemosyne to sit on it.

"Let me try to act with the manners that you taught me to have." His eyes were shining with humor.

@Xan
Mnemosyne

"I suppose so," she said, winding her fingers around Thranduil's. She also supposed they wouldn't be Gods if there weren't humans to contrast them. Most of them were, after all, born in humanitie's wake.

The greenery that sprung up around them was just as magical as the garden outside, and Mnemosyne found herself just as excited for it, grinning when it appeared and tickled by the notion Thranduil's home would ever have a bare spot.

"You're quite a gentleman, and I know that can't be all my doing," Mnemosyne teased, gently settling herself into the chair with a 'thank you'.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian sighed. "I don't do dates. I'm not very good at the whole 'courtship' thing. So I'm just gonna be honest with you."
"I've had a really big crush on you ever since you started worshiping me. For a while, you were the only person saving me from obscurity. Every time you gave me an offering, it was like Christmas. I would have a tiny celebration because I knew that someone was actually watching out for me for once. From then on, I became like your guardian angel. I made sure that no one would hurt you, but no matter how hard I would try, I always would fall for you. I always wanted to just come down to the human world, walk into your school, sweep you off of your feet and tell you how much I loved you." Virian paused, letting Helena take all of it in.

"Now, I understand, I might sound like some crazy stalker right now, and hell you basically just met me. But I want you to know that I really want to thank you for all that you have done for me."

[/QUOTE]
Helena stood there, perplexed. She waited until Virian finished with what he had to say, listening to every single word. She didn't know what so say at first, nor did she know what to feel. Happiness? Gratitude? Joy? Her heart started pounding harder. An awkward silence started to settle in.

She started chuckling light-heartedly, breaking the silence, and slightly shaking her head. She took a deep breath before starting to talk. "I think I should be the one thanking you. To thank you for watching over me, making sure I wouldn't get hurt."

She paused before continuing to talk, her face startng to turn slightly red. "A-And I also appreciate your feelings for me. Yes, it may be true, I just met you this morning, yet it feels like I've known you for quite a while. And just I met you just recently, doesn't mean that... you know, it doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to get to know you better..." Helena turned her gaze to the ground. She was blushing all over, her face feeling warm.

Thranduil

Thranduil smiled at the comment,sitting on his own chair by Mnemosyne's side.

"Well...maybe not all of it. But a huge side of it is thanks to you. You would be surprised at how rude trees can be."

He rose his eyes as one of the servants approached them and smiled politely,asking what they would be having.

"Bring me some whiskey,please." Thranduil had been fond of that drink since he tasted it on Earth.

A bottle of whiskey and one glass immediately popped in his table. He gestured for Mnemosyne.

"What will you be having,Mnemosyne?"

@Xan

Morgana was done with the food she made, making two good looking plates of food for the two. She noticed they were all the way in the music room, and it gave her the best opportunity to fix up everything. Okay, so the lighting. She moved with silence to the master lights, dimming them out and then made the dining table look good, putting the food on either side of it for the two of them and silverware. But SHIT! Virian didnt have one lick of sense to keep any roses around here! No matter, she had a lot at her place. She used vampiric speed to get out unknown and toward her place. She took a rose out of the many vases and in a few seconds she was back again and set the rose down by Helena's plate. There! Her work was done. And like that, she was gone.

GreenEyedStranger said:
"Well I have plenty of ideas. First, we can always summon some creature to destroy her. It's indirect so we don't have to worry about our immortality. Second, we could give her a challenge with a ludicrous reward but an impossible task... Still, those always seem to go wrong. Lastly, I'd be willing to sacrifice my immortality to kill her. My life is meaningless, and if I die then another would easily replace me. It would be a worthy sacrifice to preserve order."

Caius listened to M's ideas. He nodded while finishing his drink.

"So you really would go that far simply to get this human away? Respect." He had a malicious grin on his face. "Now, I've thought about something different. Something... Less violent. I mean getting her banned from mount Olympus would be enough, wouldn't it? Didn't she tell you what she loved the most down on earth? Well, Yashnifus said we couldn't harm this mortal, but he never said we couldn't harm others. Get what I mean? You could simply threaten to harm those who she loves if she doesn't leave.

Another idea of mine was to frame her for doing something "against the rules". See, you could easily set up a trap for her. Simply get her expelled."

Caius looked at M, raising an eyebrow. "So, what decision are you going to make?"

Capricornus said:
Helena stood there, perplexed. She waited until Virian finished with what he had to say, listening to every single word. She didn't know what so say at first, nor did she know what to feel. Happiness? Gratitude? Joy? Her heart started pounding harder. An awkward silence started to settle in.
She started chuckling light-heartedly, breaking the silence, and slightly shaking her head. She took a deep breath before starting to talk. "I think I should be the one thanking you. To thank you for watching over me, making sure I wouldn't get hurt."

She paused before continuing to talk, her face startng to turn slightly red. "A-And I also appreciate your feelings for me. Yes, it may be true, I just met you this morning, yet it feels like I've known you for quite a while. And just I met you just recently, doesn't mean that... you know, it doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to get to know you better..." Helena turned her gaze to the ground. She was blushing all over, her face feeling warm.
Virian lifted her head up by the chin so he could see her. His face was blushing heavily too. He never really got this far in an actual relationship. So, he did the only thing he thought would be appropriate in that moment.

He kissed her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back