• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana laughed quietly. "I'm not going to argue with you, its impossible to tell someone so far up his own ass he was vulnerable"

[/QUOTE]
At that, M slowly turned and got up off his seat again.

"You just want me to hurt you don't you?"

"Oh sit back down, I was just stating a fact big guy" Morgana said. "You really do get angry over little things, dont you?"

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"Oh sit back down, I was just stating a fact big guy" Morgana said. "You really do get angry over little things, dont you?"

[/QUOTE]
M kept his stern fance and narrowed his eyes at Morgana

"I take my job very seriously... I think maybe sometime you should too."

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"I dont have a job, vampirism is a way of life and not a job" She said.

[/QUOTE]
"Well you can't just be a vampire. You're here for a reason aren't you? What are you /really/ the god of Morgana?"

"I'm goddess of every vampire out there. Of course there can be a vampirism god if there's a god of order" She said. "Its not that hard to think about, numb nuts"

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"I'm goddess of every vampire out there. Of course there can be a vampirism god if there's a god of order" She said. "Its not that hard to think about, numb nuts"

[/QUOTE]

"So your followers are the few vampires left in the world? Those who cower in the darkness waiting for the day they die. Now I feel pity for you. But if you say there cant be a vampire god and an order god, then are you trying to say that we should fight to the death?"

"Not only vampires but the ones who seek the gift of vampirism. Even those teenagers who think they can handle it worship me. Its like how people worship Cthulhu, there is flimsy proof of existence but people still do it" She explained. "And I didnt say there cannot be both"

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"Not only vampires but the ones who seek the gift of vampirism. Even those teenagers who think they can handle it worship me. Its like how people worship Cthulhu, there is flimsy proof of existence but people still do it" She explained. "And I didnt say there cannot be both"

[/QUOTE]
(Misread that first part about there not being a god of vampirism with a god of order)

"Don't speak that name out loud... you are but a weak god with few followers. And I don't think there can be both actually. It's pretty obvious that you and I aren't getting along, and having an obsolete god in the mountain is just too much dead weight. Vampires aren't prevalent anymore... How about this, I will challenge you to a duel. If I win, you are at my mercy and you must help me get rid of this mortal. If you win, then you can kill me."

"Hmm, maybe later. Actually, I will get back to you when my current deal is done with. How does that sound?" She asked. She wasnt one to throw fits about someone insulting her. Words hurt, but not as bad as serrated steel.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]"Hmm, maybe later. Actually, I will get back to you when my current deal is done with. How does that sound?" She asked. She wasnt one to throw fits about someone insulting her. Words hurt, but not as bad as serrated steel.

[/QUOTE]

"Take all the time you need."

He chuckled silently to himself and walked upstairs to his room.

IronManatee said:
"Don't worry, we will not take any action against them, we simply have to let her think that we will harm them. This should get that mortal off this mountain, forever.
So, how are we going to proceed?"
(I thought since Caius was Virian's friend, he would have sided with #TeamHuman.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](I thought since Caius was Virian's friend, he would have sided with #TeamHuman.)

[/QUOTE]
(Ah, well I actually wanted him to be like "bad guy is actually the good one" ^^ Since he's the god of mischief and trickery I wanted him to, for example, win another gods trust to actually just foil their plans etc. ^^)

IronManatee said:
(Ah, well I actually wanted him to be like "bad guy is actually the good one" ^^ Since he's the god of mischief and trickery I wanted him to, for example, win another gods trust to actually just foil their plans etc. ^^)
(Ah.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian wrapped his hands around her waist and held her close, before breaking the kiss. His face got extremely red. "I-I didn't know you felt the same way."

[/QUOTE]
After breaking the kiss, Helena's face turned even redder. Her heart was racing. She bashfully tried to cover her red cheeks with her hands, feeling how warm her face had gotten. "I... I- I just didn't know how to say it. I was worried that you'd think that I'm a weirdo or so...", she answered embarrassed, but chuckling.

(Sorry for the late reply, spent the whole day in an internet-less pit TwT)

Capricornus said:
After breaking the kiss, Helena's face turned even redder. Her heart was racing. She bashfully tried to cover her red cheeks with her hands, feeling how warm her face had gotten. "I... I- I just didn't know how to say it. I was worried that you'd think that I'm a weirdo or so...", she answered embarrassed, but chuckling.
Virian smiled. "You're a good kisser." The god said, with a laugh. "Are you hungry? I made sushi."

Capricornus said:
(I like your signature.)

Alaska

frozen_elsa_by_hart_coco-d7lkge4.jpg

Alaska was utterly bored as she laid down by one of the rivers in Olympus. She played with the water in her hands,turning it to ice and then breaking it against the ground. She was pretty sure that she would go absolutely nuts if she didn't find some fun soon.

Sighing deeply,she sat down and hugged her legs. She could go down to the human world and simply explore it,but even that didn't seem exciting right now. So she simply laid down again and went over to her favorite sport: brooding.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian smiled. "You're a good kisser." The god said, with a laugh. "Are you hungry? I made sushi."

[/QUOTE]
Helena blushed even more because of Virian's compliment. She wasn't used to such things happening.

"U-uhm sure, I could go for some food now.", she answered, being glad to change topic.

Capricornus said:
Helena blushed even more because of Virian's compliment. She wasn't used to such things happening.
"U-uhm sure, I could go for some food now.", she answered, being glad to change topic.
Virian smiled again and took her hand to lead her back to the kitchen. When they got there, Virian saw what Morgana had done.

74721c75ba0dec275a7b1508c2ad1b3e.jpg

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian smiled again and took her hand to lead her back to the kitchen. When they got there, Virian saw what Morgana had done.
74721c75ba0dec275a7b1508c2ad1b3e.jpg

[/QUOTE]
As they arrived in the kitchen, Helena noticed that something had changed. The dimmed lights, the silverware, the rose petals, the atmosphere in general, everything was just breathtaking. "Wow... That's... That's amazing.", she said, barely audible.

Capricornus said:
As they arrived in the kitchen, Helena noticed that something had changed. The dimmed lights, the silverware, the rose petals, the atmosphere in general, everything was just breathtaking. "Wow... That's... That's amazing.", she said, barely audible.
"Uh, yeah. Yeah it is. Just like I planned." Virian said, while thanking Morgana in his head. He pulled a chair out for Helena, and smiled warmly. "Would you like anything to drink? I have some wine, but if you don't want any, I can get you something else."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Uh, yeah. Yeah it is. Just like I planned." Virian said, while thanking Morgana in his head. He pulled a chair out for Helena, and smiled warmly. "Would you like anything to drink? I have some wine, but if you don't want any, I can get you something else."

[/QUOTE]
Helena sat down on the chair. "Ah, thanks. Some water would be great. I'm not very into alcoholic beverages.", she answered with a sheepish smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back