• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Funhouse (ACCEPTING!)

Dalisander said:
(I think Taylor changed her location. So it's just Zanelle and Index there. Also, Zanelle is a demon that is pretending to be human. But no other characters know that)
(No dint u read Jace pulled Index to Taylor location witch means i leave your character there and Jace throw Taylor ... wow )

Jace look at them and laugh as he speed up to Index and grab his foot and spin as he slam him into the wall as he grab Taylor and pull her hair up "look what we have here? No bruishes nor anything well let me help u with that" he said with a laugh as he cut her hands and laugh. He then look at the demon "a yeah eheheh dont care ahahah i dont care if u are a demon nor a human just let me have my fun and ill conside u as a friend ."

@Zeldafangirl @Cherrywitch @Dalisander

Taylor hair was pulled as she groan in pain than she got cut on her hands as she screamed a bit" let me go let me go" she screamed as she saw the blood dripping down her hand as she was groaning at the hair pulling she was scared her heart was racing as she was trying to control her breathing

Zanelle glared, ready to kill the other demon. But she restrained herself. "First, I gotta get that human to safety!" She once again took out her knife, this time, throwing 3 consecutive slices that all happen within seconds of eachother. Blood squirted out of the demons severed limbs. "Get out of here kid, I've been here for years. This is probably your first day"

Jace laugh at her and pull out the knife "its good to see u back Zanelle i thought u were dead." He said with a laugh and zoom infront of her as he tackle her slicing her stomach and up to her chest as he put his hands inside her and blood squirting out from her system (dont worry i wont kill u)

@Dalisander @Cherrywitch

Aragon said:
Zane went back to his shadow and remained hidden till the game was over. " ill keep hidden" zane said as he moved around and found index again " hey i see u havent been found yet, " @Cherrywitch
(Actualy index is pinned in the wall and bleeding hardly eheheh evil laughter-)

Index

He slid to a stop and went to the demon, breathing heavily and pressing himself against a wall. Index had lost a lot if blood, and only had made it this far on pure adrenaline. "Ah... I'm practically dead meat anyway... Just protect the girl, alright?" He handed over Taylor, sliding down onto the floor as his shoulder left a streak of blood on the wall.

@Aragon

@BennyAxC

@Cherrywitch

Holly was hit in the head and cracked his neck back as he coughed out some black ooze which changed form and chased after them. Holly had a annoyed look in his eye. "....I want those shiny,shiny teeth! " he screeched getting down and quick to chase as he shot ooze. Felix was quickly as to just pick up anastas and keep running stopping for a moment pulling a knife from his boot at Emily actually hitting her it lodging in her leg as Felix scrambled down the hall into a room.

Zanelle yawned, bored. "Are you done, little demon?" She asked. In a swift move, she threw the young demon across the hall. She placed a hand on her wounds and they closed up. "Normal wounds don't kill demons. Thought you knew that.." She said. With that, she raced off, at top speed and caught up with the others, before Jace recovered.

@AstorothSuzimaya

@Cherrywitch

Emily

Emily gave a squeak of pain, pulling the knife from her leg as more blood twirled out from the new cut and up into the air. "You... Big meanie head!" The raven haired girl screeched, the blood going to wrap around their ankles, their wrists, anything it could grab so Holly could attack.

@BennyAxC @mewbot5408

Anastas put his hand up to his mouth, He felt like barfing. Being kicked in the stomach, thrown against a wall, then running was not the greatest feeling. Felix brought them into a room where Anastas immediately ran to a corner and threw up, emptying his stomach. He checked his pockets, fuck, he left one of his knives behind. He stood up and stared at Felix. There was no emotion in his face, the light in his eyes disappeared, his body ceased moving, he didn't even blink and it seemed like he wasn't breathing. It was like he was frozen in place. Who the hell knew what was going threw his mind?

@mewbot5408

"Im not bumd demon!" He laugh an squezz her heard that was stuck inside her body "i know we demons cannot fell pain... but i still love the touch of everyone's heart... like yourse" he said as he laugh at her and touch her cheeks.

@Dalisander

Felix's pale face was tinted with a blush as he coughed and held a arm over his blood soaked stomach. In that moment the pain returned again as he sat down against the wall breathing heavily, Felix was ridden in blood and injury as well as bruises. It was a wonder even how he was even able to handle it at all especially when he lost a dangerous amount of blood. He looked up at anastas,the boy he saved and remembered never trading name. "You're not hurt too bad are you? Also I think it's time you know my name,.....it's Felix."

@BennyAxC

Anastas nodded and sat down next to him, "... I'm hurting like hell... And.. It's Anastas..." He said and brought his knees close to his chest. He wondered about Alezhia's body. If the monsters were going to leave it there to decay or eat it for dinner... She probably would taste horrible. He hasn't encountered Jonathan at all, he sighed thinking about him.

@mewbot5408

Zane looked at taylor with a blank look " uhhh....hey?" zane said confused as he grabbed index and went into his denomic form and made some healing oitment out of fire, " dont make a sound this is gonna hurt alot. " zane started putting on the oitment on Index's wounds. @Cherrywitch

Last edited by a moderator:
Index

"A-ah! B-bastard..." The blonde said through gritted teeth. Index was really no good with pain, and now he looked teary eyed from it. The green eyes noticed through the blur of tears that the wounds were slowly stopping their bleeding, the model no longer struggling but still tensed in pain each time it met one of the open slits. "...what's with you, anyway...? Why aren't you trying to kill us, me especially. Aren't I easy killings right now...?" Index mumbled dizzily, fading out of consciousness slowly. "Man... I'm tired..."

@Aragon

Last edited by a moderator:
Jace pull the demons hearth out "ill be thanking this.... thank u for the gift" he said with a chuckle and walk away from her as he disappear into thin air while watching the beating hearth

@Dalisander

" no...i accually dont kill i just make scary voices and spooky sounds, i was once human like you. i came here on a dare..my freinds said they would come...they didnt i got killed with a stab wound to the heart. " zane said as he kept applying the oitment. " so whats your story?" @Cherrywitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back