• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Funhouse (ACCEPTING!)

Emily

Her cheeks turned red as her blood started to spill from her arms. "That's. Not. Nice!" The blood shot out like sharpened nails towards the man, going to curl around his ankles to grab hold of him. "Bad!" Emily scolded.

@BennyAxC

Index

Index's green eyes widened as he saw a crack in the rotting wood. "There... An escape!" If he managed to get out, he would call for help. But the exit was at least 12 feet away. He dug his nails into the hilt of the blade, before running out as fast as he could.

(@ anyone willing to stop him :P )

Alez tried to ignore him, he wasn't real in her mind, this was all her dreams, what else could it be. He mentioned getting her out of here, she tilted her head, opening an eye at him curiously, "wh-wh-what ?" she stuttered, the rocking stopped as she focused on his voice.

@billthesomething

Anastas lets himself be taken away from the scene with Zane, away from the bratty child. He whispers to the guy, "You aren't going to help me with my wounds mister?" He teased. He coughed up more blood, but tried to stay quiet despite that. That's what he told him to do, right?

@Aragon

Sharkiee said:
Alez tried to ignore him, he wasn't real in her mind, this was all her dreams, what else could it be. He mentioned getting her out of here, she tilted her head, opening an eye at him curiously, "wh-wh-what ?" she stuttered, the rocking stopped as she focused on his voice.
@billthesomething
Samuel once again let out a chuckle "Are you deaf kid?" he said jokingly "I said i can get you out of here, for a prize. all the best things come at a prize, and currently the best thing for you is freedom, which is something i can provide. I don't accept Cash or Credit, you need to give me something that holds value to you and you alone Kid"

She opened both her eyes, looking at his face, the mask making her feel uncomfortable, a laugh slipping her lips, "I have nothing but the clothes on my back" she mumbled, her hands fidgeting in her lap. Alez glanced around, nervous about how quiet it had gone.

@billthesomething

Sharkiee said:
She opened both her eyes, looking at his face, the mask making her feel uncomfortable, a laugh slipping her lips, "I have nothing but the clothes on my back" she mumbled, her hands fidgeting in her lap. Alez glanced around, nervous about how quiet it had gone.
@billthesomething
Despite the mask that concealed his face, one was still able to see his grin widen beneath it "That's is just absolutely fine kid. you see kid i am in the same situation as you. But the thing is while i know how to get out of here, i can't leave until i pay off..." he seemed to give some thought to his next words carefully "My friend you see, but he doesn't want money, jewels or anything of monetary value, he wants something of personal value. so you jacket will do just fine as payment kid"

(last post for tonight)

Last edited by a moderator:
zane ripped off some of his shirt and wrpped the wound handing anastas a peice of napkin he had " cough in this just be careful." zane wispered then he vanished and left @BennyAxC

@Cherrywitch

@BennyAxC

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Holly ruffled her hair and his eye moved to jace. "Make yourself useful and go find one of those other two humans....they'll probably suit your tastes better. Emily and I will handle this..." He says turning to face anastas approaching as he removed his eyepatch revealing a empty bloody socket and the removed the bandages around his mouth to reveal the ripped up bloody mess where his lower jaw was missing completely the tongue hung out and his teeth shown very visible.

(Wait what's happening? I thought my character was hiding or something?...)

(If it's alright with you @Aragon I would like for Anastas to stay and face the consequences of Holly and Emily.)

Jace sign and smile as he look at them "oh... really now?... u guys bore me." He said with a laugh as he start walking as he disaapear into thin air "two humans remaining i must find one of them." He whisper into the air as he speed around the fun house

@mewbot5408 @Anyone intereste?

Alez frowned at the man, "My jacket?.." She shivered, "what value can my jacket be?" she was confused, her eyes darting around for any movement aside from Samuals. Her brain reeling with the possibilities, she half expected to be asked for her soul. She rocked awaiting a response.

((nighnigh :3 @billthesomething ))

mewbot5408 said:
@Cherrywitch
@BennyAxC

@Astaroth Suzumiya

Holly ruffled her hair and his eye moved to jace. "Make yourself useful and go find one of those other two humans....they'll probably suit your tastes better. Emily and I will handle this..." He says turning to face anastas approaching as he removed his eyepatch revealing a empty bloody socket and the removed the bandages around his mouth to reveal the ripped up bloody mess where his lower jaw was missing completely the tongue hung out and his teeth shown very visible.
Anastas stared at Holly, you could see the absolute fear in his eyes. He may have not been afraid of Emily, but he sure was of Holly. He hugged his knees tighter to his chest as he carefully watched them.... They were both truly monsters. He spoke, his voice completely different from his outward emotional state, "..Are- Are you going to punish me?..." It sounded almost gleeful, yet his face was not.

Ariana was running a bit late... She looked at the fun house while panting. She took a second to catch her breath. "They must have gone in with out me I kinda deserve it since I was late" Ariana said to herself. She gripped her bat tighter and walked in. "Hey guy I'm a bit late and I have a bat so don't scare me or I might bash your face in" She yelled as she began to walk the halls of the eerie scene.

@Astaroth Suzumiya Index is attempting to make a break for it because he saw an opening in the rotting wood. You could find him?)

Emily

Emily giggled happily as the bandages fell off, the girl's red maniacal eyes widening. "Oh, I love seeing your real face, Holly! Let's play together, okay?" The girl's floating blood twisted as demonic faces appeared in them, roaring with dripping teeth. "Uh oh... It looks like they're hungry... Just a little longer, guys!" The blood attacked Anastas again, Emily's shrieking laughter echoing the hallway.

@BennyAxC @mewbot5408

Zanelle had been wandering around the Funhouse, trying her best to act like a human. After all, Its much more fun tricking them into thinking Im one of them. She thought. Her human appearance was much like her Demon appearance. Same milky white skin, luxurious black locks and slender form. The only difference was her eyes. Her "human eyes" were dark brown, while her "demon eyes" were more of a blood red color. She had neared the Exit, her knife in hand, when a quite good looking boy ran towards the exit, rushing past her. "Hey!" She called, "Don't go there! The mobsters will get you!"

(You used the pronoun "her" so i assume your Zane thinks Anastas is a female)

Did that monster call me a girl? "Excuse you! I am a man!" Now he was pissed, the blood Emily shot at him hurt a ton... He then smiled at that thought, he was pissed but was feeling pleasured at the same time. He truly was a despairing human, wasn't he? Tears started to fall down as he started cackling up with laughter. @Aragon @mewbot5408

@zanelle are you talking about Index, or...?)

Emily

Emily cocked her head at the laughing, but smiled wickedly. "Ooh! You're the first human playmate who likes playing so much!"

Gtg bbl)

@Cherrywitch

@BennyAxC

Holly steps forward having forgotten about Felix who was bleeding and pulled himself up. holly tilts his head popping his wrist as something black oozed out of his empty socket spilling out onto the floor spreading quickly. "This is all but a game..." His voice echoed loudly though it didn't come from his mouth of course seeing as he was missing his. The ooze warped itself and moved changing shape.

Cherrywitch said:
@zanelle are you talking about Index, or...?)
Emily

Emily cocked her head at the laughing, but smiled wickedly. "Ooh! You're the first human playmate who likes playing so much!"

Gtg bbl)
Yeah. But can we just void that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back