• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Funhouse (ACCEPTING!)

Anastas got his both of his knife's out, turned around and sliced his face. Once done, he backs up quickly and get's his flashlight out once again to shine it at Jace. He shines it at him again and prepares for what happens next.

@Astaroth Suzumiya @mewbot5408

(No killing my character no matter how much he likes to challenge them,you can hurt him but no killing.)

Despite the pain he stayed unafraid and was even smiling widely as his shirt trickled with red. "Heh. None taken but..." He comments and pulled the blade from his stomach. He hissed a little then He laughed and licked the blood off the weapon."you bore me..." He rose holding his stomach and threw the knife at jace this time hitting him. "Also,only I get to kill him..." He added as his eyes widened and he seemed to be smiling widely.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

@BennyAxC

Jace appear behind him as he punch him and kick his flashlight away and he was smoking becuz of the effect of the light "u worthless humans and your tought of defeating a demon like us... being missunderstood in your phatetic ways ... u all need to dissapear upon te face of the earth." He said as his face was bleeding from the cut as he step hardly on his stomach and kick him making him flew by the wall and he got him by another knife in the stomah as he pulled it away "fools u cannot kill me!" He hiss at them and charge at him digging his claws on him as he laugh psychopaticaly

@BennyAxC @mewbot5408

(Dint worry i wont)

(Oh okay! and there names are Anastas and Felix! Anastas is one who keeps flashing lights at Jace.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anastas blushed really hard and breathed heavily whilst cackling at the same time. As he held onto his stomach he wondered what the hell was up with these monsters and stomachs. He coughed up blood again and watched Jace claw at Felix's face. He silently stood up, but fell down to his knees. That kick and the impact of the wall really hurt his stomach and back. So, he stared lazily at the scene before him.

@Astaroth Suzumiya @mewbot5408

((Fell asleep sorry guys...))

Alez suddenly opened her eyes, the laughing of Anastas making her feel uncomfortable, she stayed still, they had yet to notice her, maybe if she played dead they would leave her alone. She closed her eyes a little, peeking out from her eyelashes at what was happening, trying not to gasp as he fell to his knees.

(Felix is a bit messed up in the head btw then he's also a asshole sometimes...he has like no fear)

Felix exhaled and gave a cough spitting blood all over jace's face purposely giving a smile. He didn't feel it anymore. He burst into laughter. As it was obvious he didn't behave like most humans."...honestly this is so boring...the only thing you accomplished was turning me on...." He tells jace and pulled out the knife shoving in jace's chest as he pulled it out and stabbed at him a sevral times smiling like he was a kid in a candy store. Felix took the knife away licking it like it tasted good then grabbed his wrist pulling it from his face and shoved it on jace's.

@Astaroth Suzumiya

@BennyAxC

Anastas fell against the wall behind him and looked around when he finally spotted Alezhia's body. His smile grew wider, "Oh so you're finally dead huh?" He said to her. He leaned against the wall more and held on to his stomach which was bleeding just a little. He was probably going to pass out soon... Like he was going to have that happen around these monsters. "So, Alezhia... I wondered how someone as "brave" as you died.." He chuckled out. Talking to her like she was still alive.

(Don't worry i know she is still alive but Anastas doesn't know soo...) @Sharkiee

Zane quickly moved alez to a better hiding spot " dont speak or run if u want to live, im doing you a favor your wayy to young to die here. this place isnt a good place at all." zane said as he put alez down and grabbed alez's knife and went back to the whare alez's old hiding spot was. zane slit open his hands and made a fake blood scene. zanes wound quickly closed up. @BennyAxC @Cherrywitch

Emily

Emily pouted suspiciously, but heard Jace further down the hall. "Hmm... Fine. But you're not taking another one of my playmates, Zane!" She called childishly and teleported away.

She landed nearby the fight, cocking her head. She would be a cute little girl if she wasn't so sadistic. "Can I play too, Jace...? Zane took away my toy..." Emily pleaded.

Zane re-hid alez " don't move a muscle your gonna stay here and blend in the shadows if you live you will get lucky if not your dead." zane said as he jumped away and looked for more visible people.

Alez stared out from the shadows, confused at what was going on. She blinked innocently around, she didn't want to anger the demon who was telling her to hide. She shivered, wrapping her arms around her, she didn't want to get caught, she wanted to move, she wanted to leave this crazy place, Alez rocked slightly trying to calm herself down.

Holly woke up opening his red eye and rose quickly. He opened the door and walked down the hallway. He looked annoyed as his voice echoed in a eerie way. "Emily, sweetie you're being too loud...." He looked at jace sternly as he ruffled her hair. " now why is little emily crying? You better haven't took her things.." He says playing with his human tooth bracelet looking at her.

@Cherrywitch

Emily

The girl looked up happily and hugged the other demon with a giggle. "No, Jace didn't take it away... Zaney did! He took away my human toy..." Emily whined, rubbing at her eyes, looking back at the other two humans. "These two don't look like fun... They don't scream..."

@mewbot5408

Samuel Sharook grinned beneath his mask, his foresight told him that someone was hiding close by. He looked into the shadows and noticed something was moving in a rocking motion "New Customers. That's just perfect" Samuel stated quietly as he walked towards Alez @Sharkiee

Alez stared up at the skeleton as he approached her, she backed up, pressing against the wall. She held her eyes shut, this can't be real... she thought to herself, it's just one of your dreams, and oddly real dream... she peeked out through one eye, looking at Samuel again. A look of horror spread across her face, he looks oddly real Alez... she shut the eye again, turning her head away from the direction Samuel was walking from.

@billthesomething

Anastas watched as Emily conversed with the monsters. When she mentioned him and Felix, he smiled and flipped her off. He didn't give two shits about what was going to happen, if he continued to feel this way, there was no way those monsters would get satisfaction from him and leave him alone.... Or kill him, does it matter?

@Cherrywitch @mewbot5408

Jace laugh as he was being stanb multiple times as he grab his hands and started crushing it "aahahahha and so did u humans bore me the same way" he said with a wide smile as the bone of the human started crushing.

Zane found anastas. " shh dont say anything if 1 finds u ur dead." zane quickly moves anastas to a bettee location. " shh stay quite and blend in." zane quickly makes another fake crom scene and goes back into the shadows.

Sharkiee said:
Alez stared up at the skeleton as he approached her, she backed up, pressing against the wall. She held her eyes shut, this can't be real... she thought to herself, it's just one of your dreams, and oddly real dream... she peeked out through one eye, looking at Samuel again. A look of horror spread across her face, he looks oddly real Alez... she shut the eye again, turning her head away from the direction Samuel was walking from.
@billthesomething
Samuel chuckled which was swiftly followed by a fit of coughs "It's only a mask Kid" He states when he was able to get his coughing fit under control "I could get you out of here" he says looking down at Alez who had backed herself into a corner and his voice sounded sincere however something about his words, just wouldn't sit right with anyone who heard them and their feelings of doubt were quickly confirmed with his next words "For a prize, of course" He had crouched down so he was at an eye level with Alez

Users who are viewing this thread

Back