• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Funhouse (ACCEPTING!)

Index

"Huh... Alez? You're still alive." Index managed a weak smile, the mental trauma making it tired and not as flashy as usual. "I...I'm fine, really. He helped me..." His eyes darted up to Zane, before returning to Alez. "You don't look too bad, huh? That's good. I probably look like shit, not used to that." Index laughed with a tired tone, running a hand through his unusually messy blonde locks, damp with sweat. "...who's he?" He nodded to Samuel.

@Aragon @billthesomething

Taylor just woke up as she was hurting as she looked around she was alone in a closet as she wanted to escape as she got up and looked to see anyone there she didn't see anyone she was trying to escape her hands was hurting from the knife the demon that hurted her she didn't want to be a toy @Astaroth Suzumiya or anyone

Zane poped out and looked at index " dont move im gonna look for more people. " Zane ran off into the funhouse with his hood down and his bright yellow eyes glowing. Zane didnt see anyone all he knew was his last memories of being alive wouldnt last long if he lost all humanity, all zane wanted was to be free. free from this fun house called hell. Zane soon saw emily. " hey did you find anyone?" zane asked as he approched the child. @Cherrywitch

Last edited by a moderator:
BennyAxC said:
Anastas nodded and sat down next to him, "... I'm hurting like hell... And.. It's Anastas..." He said and brought his knees close to his chest. He wondered about Alezhia's body. If the monsters were going to leave it there to decay or eat it for dinner... She probably would taste horrible. He hasn't encountered Jonathan at all, he sighed thinking about him.
@mewbot5408
After a while of silence Anastas spoke, "Felix... Why the hell did you go into this shithole? I'm here... because a brat of my... friend was too afraid to.. go. It was a dare if I remember... to go here on Halloween. Halloween is a really... stupid holiday.. in my opinion..." Now he wished he hadn't mentioned Halloween, because now the taste of many flavors of candy rest on his tongue and it was disgusting. @mewbot5408

jace teleport in front of her with a tapping sound "your awake...what a surprise... and u survive too" he said as he grab her whisk and pull her up in the ground and look at her clearly as he grin "hey... your cute"

@Zeldafangirl

Taylor looked at him" hey let me go" she say trying to struggle as she looked at him as she was called cute" of course i survive i look cute and all but i'm stronger than i look" she told him as his grip was hard she didn't tell the damon her name yet she didn't think she needed to @Astaroth Suzumiya

jace look at her and chuckle "if u are strong human... why did u let yourself get thrown and almost get killed?" he ask her as he laugh at her wounds and drop her down as he snatch her close to him his right hand holding hers and his left holding her back "lets dance" he said with a grin as they dance (tangle).

@Zeldafangirl

BennyAxC said:
After a while of silence Anastas spoke, "Felix... Why the hell did you go into this shithole? I'm here... because a brat of my... friend was too afraid to.. go. It was a dare if I remember... to go here on Halloween. Halloween is a really... stupid holiday.. in my opinion..." Now he wished he hadn't mentioned Halloween, because now the taste of many flavors of candy rest on his tongue and it was disgusting. @mewbot5408
He tilted his head listening to him and gave a deep exhale. "I have my reasons. " He told anastas raising his hand up looking at the stained blood intensely and looked back up at the other with his pretty cat like green eyes. He smiles sadly looking down at the open wounds on his stomach. He stood up and removed his shirt as his well toned torso was visible. He had a few scars and tattoos here and there "Friends, family....must be nice.." He says as he grabs the first aid kit sewing up his wounds.

Taylor looked at him as she sighed as she looked at him as she start to dance with him' why does he want to dance man my hands hurts from the cut' she thought to herself" so i can't leave huh" she say" play with me do anything to me dance i don't care" she say to him @Astaroth Suzumiya

jace look at her and chuckle "its either u hide nor play" he chuckle "ive notice some devil here are very nice and i wont bother if u ran to them they will die from their righteousness " he said with a chuckle as he look at her "so u have accepted your defeat?... thats nice... then if that is so... u are mine"

@Zeldafangirl

Taylor looked aat him as she nodded" what do i call you master or what" she say to him" you don't need to know me i'm no one i'm your toy" she told him as she accepted it as she looked at him" i won't go to the nice demons if you say i'm yours than i'll accept that" she told him as she looked at him as she tripped over her feet she wasn't a really good dancer as she just look at him as she stood up" sorry i'm not a good dancer" she say @Astaroth Suzumiya

jace laugh at her "i dont mind that and becuz u accepted my great offer no demons will now try and hurt u and ill take care if someone did try to do that... i can teach u how to dance... just call me jace" he said with a grin as he hold her chin gently facing her up to look at him

@Zeldafangirl

Taylor looked at him" but you'll hurt me" she say as she looked at him" i... i'm taylor" she say as she looked up she smiled a little" you don't have to teach me how to dance" she say" its nice to meet you jace" she smiled trying to get on his good side as she look at her hands the scar she didn't want to get hurt again but she kinda enjoyed the pain even it hurted like crazy and she almost died from the pain @Astaroth Suzumiya

mewbot5408 said:
He tilted his head listening to him and gave a deep exhale. "I have my reasons. " He told anastas raising his hand up looking at the stained blood intensely and looked back up at the other with his pretty cat like green eyes. He smiles sadly looking down at the open wounds on his stomach. He stood up and removed his shirt as his well toned torso was visible. He had a few scars and tattoos here and there "Friends, family....must be nice.." He says as he grabs the first aid kit sewing up his wounds.
"I have don't have any family... My mom is dead... Also you have a.. Nice body.. Felix..." Anastas said, watching as Felix stitched up his own wounds. He didn't really appreciate Felix's answer as to why he walked into this building. He suddenly winced as his eyes started to well up with tears. He realized that his contacts were starting to irritate his eyes. He sighed as he took them out and threw them across the floor, revealing his dark brown eyes. His vision became somewhat blurry now, but not enough as so he couldn't see anything. He was still able to check out Felix.

jace look at her "i know that... and thats my hobby... giving people pain place me at ease...taylor... nice name... do u like pain as well? " he ask her with a grin as they stop dancing and pull her close to him as possible and holding her gently creasing her back.

@Zeldafangirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back