• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Funhouse (ACCEPTING!)

Taylor just blushed a little bit" it feels diffrent i never been in pain its kinda i don't know nice you can say i'm weird for liking the pain" she told him as she looked around" thats a nice hobby to have i have many hobbies" she say as she looked at him" you think my name is nice" she say shocked @Astaroth Suzumiya

Jace laugh at her as he let her go "pain is beauty Taylor my Sweet prey i dont think of such thing upon u... to your beauty and everything ill treat u like my most prime jewel" he said with a grin as he nodded "yes your name is nice so nice that i wanted u more for me" he said as he place his knife and gently cutting her neck.

@Zeldafangirl

Taylor just looked at him as her neck was getting cut as she felt blood dripping down her neck as she was a bit surprised that he was hurting her it was unexpected he wasn't doing it too hard but she felt a little bit of pain" do you have a room you hurt people or a room to yourself" she asked placing her hand on her neck @Astaroth Suzumiya

Jace look at her and smile as he nodded "ive got a room for myself here in the fun house... like everyone of us do..." he said as he place his knife on her back and hold her hand as he laugh and ran in the hallway of the Fun house "no way out..." he whisper feeling lucky he grab something good for him.

@Zeldafangirl

(gotta go)

Taylor looked at him as she smiled" i understand no way out of here my life back where i'm frome is gone i have a life here" she say as they went to the funhouse as she gulped a bit she made up her mind being royal to him she didn't want to betray him she was all his forever and always she just let him to lead him to the hallway of the funhouse as she just smiled a little happy no other demons would hurt her @Astaroth Suzumiya

(okey have a nice day xD )

Jace look at her and smile as he look at her and chuckle letting her go a bit to follow her as he cross his arms and look at some traps in the hallways "its a good thing u do... u act like no one is gonna wait for u " he said as he look at her and laugh a bit.

@Zeldafangirl

(night)

Taylor looked at him" i don't my family travels a lot they spend their most of time around the europe so i take care of myself no one cares for me but my friends but they kinda betrayed me sending me up here they forced me to come here but i didn't want to be called a chicken" she say as she yawned a little watching him" anyways it don't matter about my life this will be a new start of life" she say to him

(night)

Jace look at her and open the door as he watch her yawn "your the first human i will tuck in my place and Sleep well ill get your energy up when u wake up" he said with a chuckle as he sat by the table and look at her with a grin.

@Zeldafangirl

BennyAxC said:
"I have don't have any family... My mom is dead... Also you have a.. Nice body.. Felix..." Anastas said, watching as Felix stitched up his own wounds. He didn't really appreciate Felix's answer as to why he walked into this building. He suddenly winced as his eyes started to well up with tears. He realized that his contacts were starting to irritate his eyes. He sighed as he took them out and threw them across the floor, revealing his dark brown eyes. His vision became somewhat blurry now, but not enough as so he couldn't see anything. He was still able to check out Felix.
Felix bit his dark lower lip as he sewed himself up biting the thread. From looking at Felix it was noticeable he was very pale with dark around his eyes and dark make up an nails. He had snake bites and black and white striped hair. Definitely most certainly Gothic. He Looked over at him to see him crying and approached. "My mother killed my father then herself....nobody wanted me..." He said crouching down as he brought the first aid kit over. "You mind if I patch you up,anastas?" He asked.

Anastas looked up at him with his disgusting brown eyes, he hated his normal eye color so much. A small smile creeped up on his lips, "... I don't mind Felix..." He untied the clothing wrapped around his hand and arms which exposed huge gashes of cuts. He lifted up his shirt and leaned against the wall. His body revealing a name tattooed onto stomach above his belly button, the tattoo read 'Shiro'. Other than that, his stomach was bleeding from his skin becoming torn. This was probably caused by the unnecessary amounts of kicking from the monsters.

@mewbot5408

"What's this?" He asked glancing at the tattoo as he tended to the more serious injuries. Cleaning them up,stitching up what needed to,and bandaging every he finished. Noticing there was still blood on him he gave him a few long licks where there was alot of blood.

Dalisander said:
Zanelle sighed, and looked at the demon. "I'm not in the mood to talk.. Unless you wanna help me find some humans, you can get lost." She said
@Inheritance
"Are you not a human?" He hissed. "I mean you walk in a human form which is disgusting for any demon." Of course he knew, but he liked screwing with everyone.

Anastas let Felix lick him before answering, "... That..." He mumbled then spoke clearly, "That is a tattoo that was to remind me that I am forever Shiro's..." He laughed as more tears welled up, and it wasn't just from the irritation in his eyes, "Well.. Hahaha... That bitch is rotting in hell now so I don't need to worry about him anymore!" He looked down, smiling, recalling the painful memories of the past which he tried to forget. He could basically rehear himself scream in agony.

@mewbot5408

"Help me find those three humans I met earlier, and maybe you'll find out why I am in this form.." She said,

He was looking at the front door to the weird "fun house" more like haunted house he thought. he stood 6'4 and in a kilt not really the kind of person you would expect to see... ever really but he like the way the kilt felt especially with nothing underneath. As gentle breeze came by he let out a satisfied sigh and wondered in he liked to do this when he moved to knew places well this was the first time he had ever moved, But that did not matter he wanted to do this the idea was find a place people were likely to avoid walk in meet interesting who people he hoped would not mug him. the first room was creepy enforcing the impression the place already had that impression being creepy as all hell it was bright and color full with multiple hall ways branching off of it he stood there thinking about which he would take.

BennyAxC said:
Anastas let Felix lick him before answering, "... That..." He mumbled then spoke clearly, "That is a tattoo that was to remind me that I am forever Shiro's..." He laughed as more tears welled up, and it wasn't just from the irritation in his eyes, "Well.. Hahaha... That bitch is rotting in hell now so I don't need to worry about him anymore!" He looked down, smiling, recalling the painful memories of the past which he tried to forget. He could basically rehear himself scream in agony.
@mewbot5408
"I just love the taste of blood...always.." He mumured and brushed some hair from anastas' face listening to him a little content now as he looked up at his eyes. Brown eyes. "Hmm....is that so? Well..if it's any consolation...." He says wiping the tears from anastas' eyes and his face carried a small smirk. He tilted his head. "If I were to have a beautiful thing like yourself I'd take you into my coffin at night..." He continued.

mewbot5408 said:
"I just love the taste of blood...always.." He mumured and brushed some hair from anastas' face listening to him a little content now as he looked up at his eyes. Brown eyes. "Hmm....is that so? Well..if it's any consolation...." He says wiping the tears from anastas' eyes and his face carried a small smirk. He tilted his head. "If I were to have a beautiful thing like yourself I'd take you into my coffin at night..." He continued.
"that's perverted" he said aloud as he had walked in on two weird people rping. "Definitely the right hall" he though he wanted to find something weird and what is weirder than this. "O don't mind me I want to see were this goes" he says a smile appearing on his face as he looked at the two they looked pretty pale but beyond that he did not see all that much different with these two . he all a sudden had an idea he took the lighter out of the bag hanging in front of his crotch he quickly takes it out and lights it "candle light sets the mood now ACTION" the entire time he was half laughing he even cutting off a few words with short laughs.

Last edited by a moderator:
mewbot5408 said:
"Coffin you say? I'm sorry but... I don't enjoy things like that... And calling me "beautiful"... You must.. Be more blind then I originally thought." He was smiling, but there was an obvious sadness(and possibly anger) in his voice. The hair that Felix brushed away had fallen back into place. Then suddenly they were both interrupted by someone. Anastas stared at the guy making a fuss, his face now void of emotion.

@LionPride @mewbot5408

@LionPride

@BennyAxC

Felix exhaled deeply and gave him a rather displeased look. "Hmm...it was a mere thought....also I guess I have odd taste.." He says and takes a large strand of his hair eyeing him as he kissed it(anime style). Felix stood up looking at the guy and came over to him with a pissed off look as he came over sniffing at him. He gave a smirk. "Well.well....you know my mood now?" He says laughing darkly.

"Not really" he hated people being indirect he walks closer trying to drag out a straight forward response. he quickly takes out 2 cigarettes holding them close to the guy who was trying to be tough along with his still burning lighter. "but if I'm missing something tell me please I'm a nice and reasonable guy" he said his smile was real cause he ether A: got attacked and he kicked the crap out of this guy B: scared him off and got an amazing boost to his self confidence or C: they started acting a little more friendly unveiling the joke that was this guy trying to act tough. that all being said he didn't like that this became negative so quick and really had hoped that this would be a laughing matter but o well what can you do.

@mewbot5408 @BennyAxC

Anastas digged around in his pockets for his box of contacts. Unlike the colored contacts he had, these one's were just clear. He hissed at the box, but stopped complaining as he put them on. He stared at the guy once more, this time he could see clearly. He looked him up and down... But the only thing that stood out about him to Anastas was the kilt he was wearing. Anastas quickly looked away as held his hand over his mouth, to stop himself from bursting out laughing. He quickly stopped himself and asked the kilt-wearing guy, "Can I have a cig?"

@LionPride @mewbot5408

@LionPride

@BennyAxC

He licked his peirced lips and slid out his knife but stopped what he was doing when the guy offered cigarettes. Felix slams his knife down between the guy's legs into the mattress with a snicker. "If you betray us, I'll will cut off your balls,that fair?" He asked as he pulled out the knife from the bed giving the knife a long perverse lick smirking. He finally looked down at the kilt staring at it intently before taking a cigarette tossing it at anastas. "Here." He said with a deep exhale.

Anastas grabbed the cigarette with ease and took out his own lighter. He lit it up and placed the cigarette in his mouth. He quietly inhaled and exhaled it staring at a wall. Anastas thought about Shiro and Felix during this.

@mewbot5408 @LionPride

he laughs at the guys word choice "betray you? sounds like I have sworn my life to you or something" he said as he pulled the knife out of the wall and his legs glad to see that he had missed the kilt. "and another thing I'm not wearing any thing under this so if you cut a hole in a weird spot in this kilt prepare to sit there and witness it and yes you will feel inferior" he said with a grin. he looked at the guy for a second before sliding the knife into the bag in front of crotch.

@BennyAxC @mewbot5408

Last edited by a moderator:
@LionPride

@BennyAxC

Felix put his knife back into his boot."I don't mind. Go ahead strip if you want and go pose on the bed like a French girl...I've seen just about everything..also I'm Felix and the cutie is anastas,only I can touch him.. " says and the last bit sounds territorial. The entire time he spoke he sounded very grumpy but also a bit disappointed for some reason. He looked back at anastas studying him again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back