• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Funhouse (ACCEPTING!)

Zane soon prepared a fire ball " you like chaos? CHAOS THIS!" zane soon put a fire around Zayder and the circle began to shirnk until the fire formed a burning sphere and the sphere started leaving burns on Zayder. Zane quickly grabbed Zanelle and went to the group of people. " shh i aint gonna hurt ya im just here to help." zane said in a kind voice. @Inheritance @Dalisander

Aragon said:
Zane soon prepared a fire ball " you like chaos? CHAOS THIS!" zane soon put a fire around Zayder and the circle began to shirnk until the fire formed a burning sphere and the sphere started leaving burns on Zayder. Zane quickly grabbed Zanelle and went to the group of people. " shh i aint gonna hurt ya im just here to help." zane said in a kind voice. @Inheritance @Dalisander
While he was great at fighting hordes of people, and none of them could have escaped completley unscathed by the copies fighting each other, he had no real defense against fire. "Hey wait calm down!" He hissed he floated through the fire, snarling when it hurt him. He shot after Zane. "Why run fool!" He shot at them, much more eagar for combat then he felt.

Astaroth Suzumiya](night) Jace look at her and open the door as he watch her yawn "your the first human i will tuck in my place and Sleep well ill get your energy up when u wake up" he said with a chuckle as he sat by the table and look at her with a grin. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19024-zeldafangirl/ said:
@Zeldafangirl[/URL]
Taylor looked at him as she just yawned a bit" okay i get some sleep" she told him as start to close her eyes when she woke up she felt more alive more energy she just realized she was hungry" uh jace do you have food so i can eat something" she asked him when she woke up

Dalisander said:
Zanelle glared at Zaydar. She clapped her hands and large rope manifested in her hands. With astonishing speed, she tied up Zaydar. "Idiot.."
@Inheritance
"Wait wait come now can't we just forget about this? I'll leave you won't see me again!"

Jace look at her and chucle as he throw her an apple "there if that would help ya" he then stood up and sat beside her fixing up his long hair "so tell me how did u end up here by some worthless friends?"

@Zeldafangirl

Taylor looked at him" uh yeah my friends forced me come in her if i didn't i would be called a chicken" she say to him as she was eating a apple" my friends were jerks" she say to him whil looking at him wondering about her family as she shrug it off' nah they don't care for me' she thought to herself she just let him sit next to her she just now noticed he had long hair as she smiled @Astaroth Suzumiya

Jace look at her with his dark eyes as he laugh "wrong move Taylor eheheheheh its funny cuz people think this place is just normaly abandon yet the truth is what lies inside it." He said as he hold her waste and pull her close to him "but facing that fate made me find u can be thae best woth it hell ive ever have."

@Zeldafangirl

Taylor just looked at him" yeah i thought it was abandoned" she told him as she looked at him" stupid move i know" she say as she sighed she was pulled close to him" yeah i guess its good thing i came in" she say to him as she gave him a smile as she finished her apple throwing it in a trashcan" score" she laughed a bit @Astaroth Suzumiya

Jace look at her and smile back "yeah... it is" he mumble his words as he watch her throw the apple and jump in joy as he laugh "humans....ill never understand your joys" he said as ge pull her more close to him and bite her neck with his fangs and drink a lil bit and also reading up her past.

@Zeldafangirl (edited)

Last edited by a moderator:
Taylor just looked at him as he was bitting her she just let him bite her as she just moan in pain she was a little as she closed her eyes remembering her parents left her as she was bitting on her lip' why didn't they want me i'm always alone i take care of myself' she thought to herself letting jace to drink her blood @Astaroth Suzumiya

Jace pull his fangs out if her neck at he push her back to bed "i never did made any promises of not hurting you" he speak to her as some of her blood drip down his lips "in here... with me.. you will nevere be alone." He told her with a smile.

@Zeldafangirl

Taylor looked at him as she was shocked" but how did you know i was alone" she say to him" its good you won't leave me my parents did" she say looking at him she just looked at him" you don't want to know about me i never open up" she say to him as she sighed looking at the blood dripping down his lips

''Oh. We wont see you again, that's for sure!'' She said. She clapped her hands and a cage materialized around Zaydar. She clapped her hands again and the cage lifted into the air, hovering a few feet over the ground. ''I told you not to mess with me!'' She exclaimed.

@Inheritance

Dalisander said:
''Oh. We wont see you again, that's for sure!'' She said. She clapped her hands and a cage materialized around Zaydar. She clapped her hands again and the cage lifted into the air, hovering a few feet over the ground. ''I told you not to mess with me!'' She exclaimed.
@Inheritance
"Ok Ok I get it I won't mess with you ever again! I promise I will leave! Please let me go I will do anything you say!" Though this rope could do nothing against him, the cage certainly could. Rope, easy to burn off. Metal, not so much. His magic used essentially how unstable something was, or how sturdy. Rope was something he could burn off...metal was not. He really didn't want them to kill him. What he wanted was them to let him go off on a promise. Those he could break. If they killed him, he would come back as their servant until they released him. Or killed him again. "I will never harm you guys again I swear it!" He hissed, looking for any weak points or way of escape.

Dalisander said:
''Ooh! How about I turn you into a Wolf? Then you'll stop whining!'' She suggested
"Please don't!" He said in a low voice. "What do you want I will do anything you want ok? I won't do anything to humans I'll just stay away from you guys...I wasn't trying to hurt you or anything..." Turn him into a WOLF? Woah now that's a bit...ok if she could actually do that he would need to play his cards right here. She was certainly not one to mess with. Damnit why couldn't she summon some more of those copies so he could have them fight each other. Unknowingly, he burned through the rope and crawled to the bars. "I promise I will never do anything you disapprove of again!"

''Fine! But you'll travel with me, as my servant.'' She declared. ''But first... What are your abilities?''

Dalisander said:
''Fine! But you'll travel with me, as my servant.'' She declared. ''But first... What are your abilities?''
"SERVANT? What the hell that's..." He saw the look in her eye...she was serious. Wow. "Uh...I can cause chaos. I can float through things and whisper into people's minds. I can shoot bolts of energy that not only hurt like hell but spark insanity. I can read minds-or try to, if they have low disposition. Hand to hand combat I am good at. Assuming it isn't some super big buffed up enemy. OH I can also do this thing where people see illusions! Like making humans see their past! Oh that's a laugh. You ever seen a mother scream into the sky because her child was lost and I made an image of it melt in her hands!!" He started dying with laughter.

''That's not funny.'' She said, glaring. ''Well. My ability is Imagination Manifestation, which is like bringing anything I imagine into existence. I also have heightened speed and strength.'' She explained. ''So, the first thing we need to do is find those humans I saved earlier, from that psycho. Said psycho goes by the name Jace around here, or atleast, that's what I heard. We will also help any humans we meet on the way.'' She clapped her hands and metal chains appeared around Zaydar's arms and legs. With a second clap, the metal cage disappeared. ''Lets go, then.''

Dalisander said:
''That's not funny.'' She said, glaring. ''Well. My ability is Imagination Manifestation, which is like bringing anything I imagine into existence. I also have heightened speed and strength. So, the first thing we need to do is find those humans I saved earlier, from that psycho. Said psycho goes by the name Jace around here, or atleast, that's what I heard. We will also help any humans we meet on the way.'' She clapped her hands and metal chains appeared around Zaydar's arms and legs. With a second clap, the metal cage disappeared. ''Lets go, then.''
"Hold on so you can't turn me into a wolf?! You lying scum! DAMN YOU!" He began to back off...but figured it may be a bad idea. He would ditch later. "Oh and it is QUITE hilarious! You wish that you could see the look on her face! PRICELESS!!!" He died again, still slowly moving away. If she caught him again he would do what she said...for now.

''Im pretty sure I can!'' She bluffed. Clapping her hands, a cage materialized around him again. This time, however, the cage levitated. ''Now, please shut up.'' She told him. She started walking again, the cage following her. ''By the way, If i imagine anything, It can happen. Including you instantly dying.''

He had heard many many lies. He was good at lying himself. He was pretty sure she was lying but...this cage seemed real... "So what you're some kind of Goddess?" He growled as he pressed against the cage bars trying to melt them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back