• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Funhouse (ACCEPTING!)

''Im one of the first Demons. There were others, just as strong as me, but they were killed..'' She explained, as she trudged through the Funhouse

Dalisander said:
''Im one of the first Demons. There were others, just as strong as me, but they were killed..'' She explained, as she trudged through the Funhouse
"One of the FIRST? Should I be showing more respect then?" He tried to slither out of the bars. "Can you let me out?"

She clapped her hands, and the space between the bars grew smaller, ''No, not until we finish my objective''

''And, yes. You should show more respect. I DID kill all the other original demons..'' She admitted. ''I didnt mean to, but it was in a moment of rage..''

"DAMN YOU!" He hissed as the bars got smaller and he shot back inside. "Please let me out if you are that powerful I can't-wait YOU killed the others?? Oh my...Uh you aren't going to kill me right?" He hated being caged up. At least this cage didn't shrink his form. He would go berserk if that happened. "I'll even go into a human form."

"i know becuz its not just the blood that i drink..." he said as he look at her "you should open up to me... now that your stuck with me u should" he said with a grin and hold her neck and smile at her "humans in your own ways that ill never understand."

@Zeldafangirl

Zane used a fire make spell and made rhe bars of the cage hot enough to burn Zayder p's hands the palms anyways. " if i were you i would respect her. i may be freindly but some damn day i may just go crazy from being in here. its been so long." zane said as he looked at zanelle. " so now what?" zane asked with curiosity.

@Dalisander @Inheritance

Last edited by a moderator:
"Where are the humans that were with you?" She asked. "We can start by watching out for them" She told Zane

@Aragon

@LionPride

@BennyAxC

Felix sat against the wall outside the room crying silently to himself in a break down. He was mumbling and his nails sunk into the flesh of his own arms as he was was having a silent break down. Who needed friends anyways? Not him. Not him. Not him. Who the hell was he kidding? He was lonely, depressed and angry. He didn't understand people. Nobody liked him and they never would. It was just like his mother, just like father, and just like others. Nobody wanted him or to be associated with him. This was exactly why he was always upset and negative all the time not to mention all the times he had been beat up and hurt had lead to him becoming a bit more violent.

" a little denomic girl. she wants to have all these people killed or tourcher them..until they go mad. i was dormait for over 80 years. alot has happend. Zane said as he looked Zayder @Dalisander @Inheritance

"HEY wanna let me out of this fucking cage?!" He hissed. He hated this. "Come on...I actually don't know your names." @Aragon

"alright lets see your wounds" he said walking over to the guy with his legs in front of his chest. for all he cared the guy could kill him self but he swore a oath to help the wounded. he walks over and crouches to look at where the wounds are with out showing the guy the under side of his kilt. " I need to look at the wounds so take off your shirt and let me see any other wounds you have from these 'monsters' " he hated to say the word monsters it made him feel like a kid playing doctor.

@mewbot5408 @BennyAxC

LionPride said:
"alright lets see your wounds" he said walking over to the guy with his legs in front of his chest. for all he cared the guy could kill him self but he swore a oath to help the wounded. he walks over and crouches to look at where the wounds are with out showing the guy the under side of his kilt. " I need to look at the wounds so take off your shirt and let me see any other wounds you have from these 'monsters' " he hated to say the word monsters it made him feel like a kid playing doctor.
@mewbot5408 @BennyAxC
Anastas looked around the hallway just in case the monsters decided to pray on them when they are vulnerable. Anastas can't really do much expect shine his flashlight at them and he can fight but he just has the strength of normal human man, and that doesn't do much. Chris isn't even aware of these monsters so he surely is gonna be heavily injured. And Felix... Anastas looked down upon him, he looked pathetic crying in this hallway.. Now.. They were both pathetic people weren't they? "Tch..." He crossed his arms.

"Fine! I can't listen to your ugly voice any longer!!" She yelled. Clapping her hands, the cage disappeared. "And don't let me catch you again!!" She growled.

Dalisander said:
"Fine! I can't listen to your ugly voice any longer!!" She yelled. Clapping her hands, the cage disappeared. "And don't let me catch you again!!" She growled.
"Would you prefer I leave?" He snarled back. He wasn't thoroughly convinced she could hurt him...but he hated being caged up. "Because that will work better for all of us I think." He slinked along slightly behind the girl. "Still don't know your names" He would drive them insane enough. They would want him to leave soon enough...right? "Why throw in your lot with humans?"

She whipped around. "Because I was once a human, and I was once tortured like this. I don't want it to happen to anyone else.." She sighed, then clapped her hands, pulling the cage out of existence. "Your free.. Now, leave me alone.." She muttered

Taylor looked at him" okay so you can look into my past thats kinda neat" she say as she just sat on the bed as she was thinking what to do now as she smiled" so uh you drink blood are you a vampire or something" she asked as she bite her lip not sure what to say she just looked around the room as she stood up @Astaroth Suzumiya (sorry couldn't think)

LionPride said:
@mewbot5408 @BennyAxC
BennyAxC said:
Anastas looked around the hallway just in case the monsters decided to pray on them when they are vulnerable. Anastas can't really do much expect shine his flashlight at them and he can fight but he just has the strength of normal human man, and that doesn't do much. Chris isn't even aware of these monsters so he surely is gonna be heavily injured. And Felix... Anastas looked down upon him, he looked pathetic crying in this hallway.. Now.. They were both pathetic people weren't they? "Tch..." He crossed his arms.
"Don't bother. You're wasting your time...leave me alone. I don't want to be touch by the likes of you.....this is whyluaghterpeople! I don't want your help!" He snapped pissed off pushing him away and quickly stood. His stitching tore a he was bleeding again as he walked down the hall with his blood spilling onto the ground. He having lost so much blood ended up falling down on the floor. "Holly...." He says softly and now the demon is there by his side with a hand on Felix's head. "Sleep now. I'm done with you for now...." The demon says then moves turning his single red eye to Chris and anastas. "Well well what do we have here? Remember me? Oh do I have something big instore... Hehee. Something perfect. You wanna know?" Holly says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back