• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Funhouse (ACCEPTING!)

Zane stood thare infront of Holly, tell me..what is the benifit of tourching humans here in this funhouse." zane asked with a serious tone untill he got some awensers. @mewbot5408

"looked like a ghost" he responded putting out his hand for him "also I don't think it likes me or anyone for that matter". he took this all in sure internally he was freaking out but on the outside he was mostly concerned about the whole coughing up blood thing. "also are you bleeding" he said kneeling down to looking at his mouth carefully.

"It's... Just my.. When he threw me against... the wall.." Anastas coughed out. Anastas stood up and held onto his stomach as it growled. He was starting to get really hungry. "You're wrong.. on the liking part... He's a pedophile who likes this bratty monster child named Emily.." He chuckled, "He also seems to be... obsessed with teeth, I guess.." Anastas smiled at Chris then walked down the hallway back to Felix, only to find him knocked out.

@LionPride @mewbot5408

Holly narrowed his eye."I don't have to explain myself to you,zane...or have you forgotten your place?" He says and crossed his arms rather displeased with the younger demon's actions. A deep breath of air came through his empty hole of a mouth mimicking a sigh. "Why do you insist on disobedience my child? Do I need to punish you?" Holly says and tilts his head.

________________________________,_________,

Awakening and slowly rising Felix placed his hand against the wall with a shaky breath. His heart was pounding quickly inside his chest having recalled the fire. He hated fire. He deathly pyrophobic. Felix leaned down and suddenly coughing up blood onto the floor which stained his lips red. He then recalled holly and shook his head screaming 'damn it!' Loudly. He was about to run but saw anastas and nearly tackled him out of worry.

@Aragon

" Your the one who had fun tourching me, go tourcher someone else. " Zane said as he out his hand in his pocket and his hood back up with his bright yellow glowing eyes. " us demons...murding, tourching and hurting people...just wasnt my nature..but you wanted me to tourcher..i can scare but i dont kill people. " zane said in a calm voice. " i will scare but not murder it is nit my goal in life...thats not mine. mine is to allow these people to live. Zane said in a wasy voice, @mewbot5408

Last edited by a moderator:
"well howdy and why are you walking" he said the burning torch made of the guys shirt pretty close to his face. "why are you standing sit down you don't want me to have to knock you out and put you to the torch again" he said like he was talking to a child. @mewbot5408 @BennyAxC

Anastas walked away from Chris and up to Felix and slapped him, he huffed and said, "You are such a drama queen you know that? Next time you decide to run away and be pathetic which caused me almost having my teeth ripped out, tell me alright?.." He grabbed his shirt and kissed him, getting his lips stained more red. He wiped it off and said, "And just so you know... I don't hate you... I can't possibly hate someone who seems to be more pathetic and despairing than me.." Anastas crossed his arms and looked away.

@mewbot5408 @LionPride

"Not the FIRST demon. One of the First.." She mumbled, "I killed some of the MIT powerful ones. And I spared a few. Like that guy"

She said, talking about Holly. "And I'm not All powerful. Cant kill every demon. Not to mention, I'm pretty rusty from years of not using my powers.."

@Aragon @Inheritance

Dalisander said:
"Not the FIRST demon. One of the First.." She mumbled, "I killed some of the MIT powerful ones. And I spared a few. Like that guy"
She said, talking about Holly. "And I'm not All powerful. Cant kill every demon. Not to mention, I'm pretty rusty from years of not using my powers.."

@Aragon @Inheritance
"Oh look see this will be a much better arrangement! I can hang around and pry-and can leave whenever I want! Doesn't that sound fun?" He grinned, revealing 4 rows of wickedly sharp fangs. "So you said you could envision death and it happens?"

"I thought there supposed to be tons of humans here, for this year... Why is it that I keep bumping in to demons?" She asked herself

Dalisander said:
"I thought there supposed to be tons of humans here, for this year... Why is it that I keep bumping in to demons?" She asked herself
Zaydar continued. "Could you teach ME how to conjure things with my mind?" He was back to his old self...but he figured if he could get her to help him torture humans. Oh this would be great.

"I dont think I can, It's my unique ability. And I don't Conjure things, I create them.For example, If I imagine myself controlling the elements, I will be able to control the elements, for a short time. It's basically using my Imagination." She explained. "And, why do you want me to teach you things, anyways?" She asked.

@Inheritance

Dalisander said:
"I dont think I can, It's my unique ability. And I don't Conjure things, I create them.For example, If I imagine myself controlling the elements, I will be able to control the elements, for a short time. It's basically using my Imagination." She explained. "And, why do you want me to teach you things, anyways?" She asked.
"Is it not obvious?" He hissed, still floating around her. "I love that ability! I mean with it I could...help these humans." He couldn't keep a straight face, and cringed. "That is amazing! Why don't we make a little truce. Perhaps we can learn from each other?" He was just ready to be sweet and helpful...until he saw an opportunity. "Tell me about your past if you can remember it, and I'll tell you mine."

"Well. There's not much to tell. I died around 19.. And, yeah. That's it. That's all I'm telling you, atleast. I also sorta lied a bit. I'm not the FIRST. I just said that so you would leave. And you didnt, so no reason to keep that lie going. I do have strong abilities. BUT I feel that showing off your powers in the Funhouse will only bring you unwanted attention.." She said. "And to be honest, I have my own special reasons for waltzing around in this form. You see, I have a special plan in mind."

Okay so I don't want to be a stick in the mud but I'm gonna need everyone to go look at the rules tab please! Several of you broke multiple rules! I am a mod and if you read the rules fix the problems and in your cs put the code word please! I will know if you didn't read them!)

Dalisander said:
"Well. There's not much to tell. I died around 19.. And, yeah. That's it. That's all I'm telling you, atleast. I also sorta lied a bit. I'm not the FIRST. I just said that so you would leave. And you didnt, so no reason to keep that lie going. I do have strong abilities. BUT I feel that showing off your powers in the Funhouse will only bring you unwanted attention.." She said. "And to be honest, I have my own special reasons for waltzing around in this form. You see, I have a special plan in mind."
"19? Hm well that is interesting." Certainly not enough to work with here. "Special plan? Does it involve humans crying out in pain by chance?" He continued to circle her. He did like seeing powerful demons. Trails of misery typically followed them. "May I come? I will help you as long as that's hurting humans. However I must ask you to not cage me again. I HATE being in small spaces." He snarled the last part. He also so kindly forgot about him telling about his past.

(I literally just said...oh well. Hey at least he admitted to being a single stick in a single puddle of mud-by the by that was not insulting that was...nevermind.)

"The best way to torture a human is to gain their trust, and then break it. That's why Im always in this form. All I need to do is find a few humans, gain their trust, and Kill them." She snickered. "Isn't it so funny when they realize that you betrayed them.. Gives me the best feeling every time! In all my yeas of using this plan, it never once fails to bring me joy!" She exclaimed. "You wanna join me? Believe me, Itll be quite fun!"

Dalisander said:
"The best way to torture a human is to gain their trust, and then break it. That's why Im always in this form. All I need to do is find a few humans, gain their trust, and Kill them." She snickered. "Isn't it so funny when they realize that you betrayed them.. Gives me the best feeling every time! In all my yeas of using this plan, it never once fails to bring me joy!" She exclaimed. "You wanna join me? Believe me, Itll be quite fun!"
"THAT is what I like to hear!" He hissed as he landed. He had an annoyed look on his face, as this form was to her waist. He switched to his human form as well. "I suppose those humans will want to see two of their own. See you and I can make quite the team! I cause chaos...you kill them all. Or at least deliver the final shot."

"Yeah, yeah.." She stomped her foot, annoyed. "Where are the stinking humans!" She yelled. She had been looking for the darn humans for almost two days now, and she had yet to find any. She turned to Zaydar. "Please tell me you know where to find a human?"

Dalisander said:
"Yeah, yeah.." She stomped her foot, annoyed. "Where are the stinking humans!" She yelled. She had been looking for the darn humans for almost two days now, and she had yet to find any. She turned to Zaydar. "Please tell me you know where to find a human?"
"

Dalisander said:
"I would not have come to you if I knew where humans were. However I'm sure this Holy fellow will know..." He honestly wasn't sure what do do at this point, but they could find victims...right?

BennyAxC said:
Anastas walked away from Chris and up to Felix and slapped him, he huffed and said, "You are such a drama queen you know that? Next time you decide to run away and be pathetic which caused me almost having my teeth ripped out, tell me alright?.." He grabbed his shirt and kissed him, getting his lips stained more red. He wiped it off and said, "And just so you know... I don't hate you... I can't possibly hate someone who seems to be more pathetic and despairing than me.." Anastas crossed his arms and looked away.
@mewbot5408 @LionPride
The kiss cuase his face to tint light pink and he smirked leaning over biting his ear. "Thank you....anastas and I'm sorry I've been a jerk." He whispered then stepped away and looked around quietly with pulling at the sleeves of his longsleeve he had put on. He made soft steps on the ground as he glanced back at the two. This place feels like my room except my room is less colorful, I sleep in a coffin,my room is old gothic,and I have a kitty....I always liked dark places..." He says seemingly comfortable with his surroundings.

mewbot5408 said:
The kiss cuase his face to tint light pink and he smirked leaning over biting his ear. "Thank you....anastas and I'm sorry I've been a jerk." He whispered then stepped away and looked around quietly with pulling at the sleeves of his longsleeve he had put on. He made soft steps on the ground as he glanced back at the two. This place feels like my room except my room is less colorful, I sleep in a coffin,my room is old gothic,and I have a kitty....I always liked dark places..." He says seemingly comfortable with his surroundings.
Anastas blushed and almost slapped Felix again when he bit his ear, but immediately restrained himself. "Well I'm not really fond of colorless rooms, coffins, your gothic shit... And your cat is fine.." Anastas didn't want to mention his fear of dark places to him and Chris. He would love to see the guy actually encounter and get severely injured by these monsters. He would love to see his stupid face cry out.... Okay now Anastas was being a total bitch, he didn't hate Chris that much. He also didn't want to mention the fact the he used to torture and sometimes kill cats as a child in order to feel dominant... That would've been a really stupid thing to do.. He hated thinking about his child self which got him even more angry.

@LionPride @mewbot5408

Users who are viewing this thread

Back