• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Funhouse (ACCEPTING!)

Raye quietly approached him, and did what Raye always did best. She hugged him.

"There, there, you're okay now..."

She pressed a small kiss to his forehead.

"Shhh..."

She knew what it was like to have friends hurt you. Or family. Or everyone.

@Inheritance

"GET OFF ME!" He roared, and threw whoever touched him yards away. "I DON'T NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP!" His voice softened a bit. He looked at the girl he just threw...when she tried to help him. He...felt...sorry? He had only ever felt, rage, agony, sorrow... never remorse! "A-are you ok?" He floated near her.

Elch ran to Rayes side and knelt down beside her. He saw the demon and watched as he came close. "Look..." He said to the demon

@Inheritance

Last edited by a moderator:
She nodded. Her behind was a bit sore from landing on it, but she had been worse off.

"I'm okay," she then posed him with a very psychological question:

"Are you?"

@Inheritance

Index

A flirtatious smirk played on the incubus' lips as she mentioned her attire. "I don't know. I kinda like you in that..."

"Raye!" Index ran back to her with Elch, kneeling next to her. "Are you crazy or something?! No offense, I may remember you, but I'm not dying again for someone who throws themselves at killers!" He raised his eyes to look at Zaydar as he approached, giving a low guttural growl in a warning. It wasn't like he gave a crap about anyone really, he didn't have the ability to anymore. Anything Index did that seemed that way was only his humanity managing to claw it's way out. It didn't feel like doing so for the demon.

@Nathan22 @Rui

She pouted, "Don't be a pervert, and he was getting hurt! I have gold, remember? It's her weakness, as silver is his." She frowned, "please find me some clothes, though. My bra isn't going to hold up much longe-"

Riiiiiiiip

"I stand corrected."

"LOOK AWAY!"

>\\\\<

@Cherrywitch

Index

Blood rushed to the blonde's cheeks, turning away a bit slower than he should have, a nervous smile on his face. "Ah, don't deck me with those knuckles! Fine, I'll find you clothes, just don't attack me!" The incubus ran off in a flash. After a minute or two, he returned with an old stage performer's dress. "Err... This is the most covering thing I could find that should fit around your... Body." Index saved quickly before he scratched the back of his head, placing the outfit beside her.

img-thing

@Rui

(Oh you saucy mother f**ker <^<)

Raye looked over the costume,

"O-okay, but don't laugh at me!"

She grabbed it and darted into a nearby corner, quickly changing into the stage performer's dress.

"Tada...?"

She stepped out with a nervous grin.

"There were some fishnets with it...and my black boots work just fine." She explained, playing with the very short skirt nervously.

@Cherrywitch

xD hey, it's Index, not me man. (\ 0.0 /) )

Index

Index could barely hide a snicker, but quickly grinned to cover it up. "Ah, yeah. You look adorable. I'd watch your performance." It wasn't supposed to have any innuendo behind it, but for some reason it sounded that way. Maybe it was just Index's voice that made things that are innocent sound absolutely filthy.

@Rui

Zaydar had floated back into the corner. "Am I?" He didn't know. How physical form was burning, his mental state... "why am I feeling this now?" He hissed @Nathan22

She gaped, staring in shock disbelieve at Index.

"You'd...whu-?!"

She pouted, sticking out her bottom lip.

"PERVERT! I am an innocent little virgin! This isn't my thing!" She whined, then covered her mouth, having disclosed more than she meant to.

"Whoops."

Index

"What are you even-" Index thought over what he had said, and sputtered out in laughter. "Oh my god, no. That's not what I meant, I swear." The blonde covered his mouth from laughing, eyes darting over to the sad demon in the corner. The 'virgin' part didn't surprise him with how modest she was, but he most likely would use it as something to piss her off later.

A hand hesitantly touched Zaydar's shoulder, Index peeking over at him. "You're a wild card, huh? First you're hellbent on destruction and now you're moping around in a corner. Weird guy." He leaned against the wall beside him, sighing. "You piss me off, honestly... But, before... You looked on the verge of tears. That bothers me worse. I don't why you were about to cry but, cheer up. It can always get worse." Index whispered the words so the others didn't hear him, smirking at Zaydar.

@Nathan22 @Rui

There was death in Zaydar's eyes...not necessarily aimed at him, but it was there. "I'm confused right now" he said before getting up, and began to slowly leave. Even in the human form, it looked as though someone had shot him at point blank range, multiple times. @Cherrywitch @Rui

"But wait!" Raye grabbed Zaydar's hand, holding him back. "Stay with us! Who knows, that awful demon may come back to hurt you. We can keep you with us." She smiled cheerfully, "please...?"

"Your word and opinion means very little to me. If she comes back so be it. I'll...figure something out." He was wondering why the hell they would want him after he tried to kill them. "You will be no safer then traveling alone. Besides every fiber in my being wants to end you all. So why am I feeling remorse?" He wasn't sure why he was staying around asking... @Nathan22

Index

The demon had given up on warning the girl of grabbing killers, but smacked his hand to his forehead anyway with a sigh. This girl has a death wish... He thought in pure annoyance, not bothering to pull her away. Index couldn't picture a guy in his condition wanting to kill anybody. He let them talk, figuring he would never agree to pal around with them anyways.

@Inheritance @Rui

She hugged him once more.

"Good luck to you, then. I hope you'll be okay." She pulled back, and ran back to Index and Elch, smiling shyly.

@Inheritance

"I don't understand you. Why come so close to me? I could tear you apart." He was a bit numb right now...maybe it was because he was around these demons who liked humans. "You two" he pointed to the demons. "How do you two stay with humans?" @Nathan22

Raye looked up at both of the taller males.

"Can I sleep with you both? At the same time?"

Her question was perfectly chaste. Meant to be platonic in every way. She was scared of the dark, especially here, and she didn't want to be alone when she inevitably fell asleep.

Maybe it was the way she was dressed or her cute little blush that made it sound otherwise.

(Damnit. I try and be cute and funny and Pervy and y'all gotta drop an emotion bomb. <^<)

Last edited by a moderator:
Zaydar saw this display, and saw the other one leaving. He floated over towards the fallen demon. "Get up you piece of shit" he kicked the demon into a wall, trying to spark rage. "It's your fault for loving something as shallow as a human. I'm going to get some revenge. Come with me, your choice. " he floated on, claws scraping the walls. "COMEONE ZANELLE (spell check)! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME!" @Nathan22 @Dalisander

Index

He arched a brow at Zaydar, standing straight to answer him. "I was one of them a little while ago. And as I've been saying, if it was any other human, I most likely would've just ignored them or eat their lust from them and leave them. It's just that I remember her." Index shrugged.

He genuinely was shocked now. "...geez. There's no lust coming from you, so I have to assume it wasn't meant that way, but..." Index patted her head lightly, as if she were a child. "Watch what you say, okay, beautiful?"

@Nathan22 post because I don't think he read yours before he posted it.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back