• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Funhouse (ACCEPTING!)

Shiro sighed, "... You heard what she said didn't you? Find out the riddle and report it back to her. And once again, as I've said before, this is a game so please find it in yourself to make this entertaining." He explained to her as he laid down against the bed, closing his eyes getting ready for a nap. He needed one after the events that took place. He then opened one eye and looked at her, "I will only answer two questions of yours before I go to sleep."

@Kira Times (It's alright, I totally understand the overthinking part, but that only comes when it's school projects for me. Also, if you do plan on killing Katrina during these games, I really wonder what sort of demon she'll become.)

"Wait. I forgot. I need that idiot here, too..." She clapped her hands and summoned a large cage, with her partner inside. "Okay. Here. I got you your rematch! Now, don't disappoint. Or else, I'll make sure you die a horrible, painful death!" Zanelle believed threats were motivation, and hopefully it would work on Zaydar. He could not disgrace her again, or else this time, she would make sure he would pay.

(@Nathan22)

Elch looked at the demons and sighed. "Can you fuck off?" He said his patience obliterated. He was tired of this crap, he didn't want to fight them. Personally he just found it annoying.

Zaydar growled at being in a cage again. "I don't LIKE being in these" he growled. He didn't intend to fight anyone. He was getting a bit tired of these people, and would just leave. He didn't like this female demon that could cage him whenever she wanted. He didn't like this female demon that got bored killing humans. He didn't like the girl with silver. He didn't have much thoughts on the injured demon who tried to fight him. He wasn't some animal she could use for her entertainment. He already knew what he would do. "Oh yes let's fight" He hissed.

Tommy

She turned her attention to Shiro when he spoke "Demons need sleep? Don't you dare count this as one of the questions." she stood up a little, a little shaky. She looked over the note and showed it to him "Do you have something I can translate this with?" she asked him quickly. Luna hadn't said you couldn't ask someone for help and as long as the rule didn't exist she could say or do whatever she wanted. Now that she had thought about it...Luna didn't set any rules, she wasn't sure if the female demon just realized it or that was on purpose.

@BennyAxC (I went away to eat but I'm back.)

Index

The blonde didn't seem to have much of an opinion, he just sighed, running a hand through his soft locks. "Why are you bothering us? Why don't you take your little pet there and leave us alone, huh?" Index nodded to the caged demon. "Aren't there other humans or something to kill?"

@Nathan22

(Would he actually help her? Maybe a paper or something that has the letters of the language she has to translate.)

@BennyAxC

"Ugh. You people are soon boring!" She cried. "Where are the entertaining ones!" She walked off, and once she was several feet away, she clapped her hands and the cage disappeared "Go do whatever.." She told Zaydar. "I'm going into hybernation.."

(@Inheritance )

Dalisander said:
"Ugh. You people are soon boring!" She cried. "Where are the entertaining ones!" She walked off, and once she was several feet away, she clapped her hands and the cage disappeared "Go do whatever.." She told Zaydar. "I'm going into hybernation.."
(@Inheritance )
He shot forward next to the one who loved putting him in cages. He purposely slammed into her, not to do actual damage, maybe send her sprawling. "You give up too easily. And I am not a pet you can just cage up and then go to sleep when you want. God you are weaker then you claim to be if you think that you can defeat me! You'll miss an attack and you'll give up!"

Index

The man blinked. "I... Guess they're done... C'mon, let's go before they change their minds..." Index took Raye's hand and tapped Elch's shoulder to tell him to follow as he slipped away from the two arguing demons. That went better than expected.

@Nathan22 @Rui @Dalisander @Inheritance

@BennyAxC[/URL] (I went away to eat but I'm back.)
"Yes. I do. I assume you think I'll give you the translation based on your question, but I want you to do something for me first. If you can find it in yourself to give me a real and genuine compliment I'll give you this translation, I know it's simple but I wanna see if someone like you can actually do it... And don't worry I'll kiss you afterwards to know if you end up lying." He explained to her. He made that sound again which can be confused for a grunt or a laugh, "And demons don't need sleep... At least none that I know of, it's just fun.. In my opinion."

@Kira Times (Sorry for this taking long, it's the 4th so I'm quite busy with stuff)

Last edited by a moderator:
She got up and glared at him. She clapped her hands, and a small gun formed in her hand. With another clap, it was filled with silver bullets. "Bye!"She said, smirking. She fired 10 shots, aiming them at various parts of his body, the majority aimed at his heart.

(@Inheritance

Raye followed Index, squeezing his hand gently.

"They're an odd pair, hm?"

She was still fairly broken, but despite that, she was feeling much better. The poison she'd felt had numbed all the other pain.

"I ought to change...I'm half naked. Maybe there's a costume...? I was in a closet earlier."

Dalisander said:
She got up and glared at him. She clapped her hands, and a small gun formed in her hand. With another clap, it was filled with silver bullets. "Bye!"She said, smirking. She fired 10 shots, aiming them at various parts of his body, the majority aimed at his heart.
(@Inheritance
He screamed in pain, and though none actually hit his heart directly (he had become adept to protecting his heart), it did enough to bring him to the ground, unable to call upon magic, unable to do anything. "No...please..." He looked up at her cringing. "Don't....I'm sorry...Please..." he could do nothing...he could only hope she would either leave him, or help him....

Raye heard the shots and spun around, gold knuckles at the ready. She ran back, releasing Index's hand.

"Hey! Leave him alone!"

She darted towards the female demon, gold knuckles gleaming as they made contact with her shoulder.

@Dalisander @Cherrywitch @Inheritance

(I actually pity him too much to leave.)

Tommy

"Of course someone like him would enjoy sleep." she grumbled under her breath. She stood there and tried she to find a compliment of some kind "You're very....I mean.... You are a....." she couldn't seem to think of anything and just stood there,stumbling over her words. She paused and bit the tip of her finger "I have another question....What happens if I lie? Do I just not get the paper?" she hadn't felt that nervous about death before but now that there was a extremely slim chance of survival she did feel anxious. Also this didn't come across her mind until just now but....Shiro was the demon of torture! Something she feared and hated. This was really bad for her.

�Luna

Luna smirked as she saw how this game was going. She didn't set any rules but she would add them if the participants were taking too long. She had sat herself somewhere that the human wouldn't be able to see her. Now that she thought about it this game was too easy. She appeared infront of them really quick and announced "You have a time limit of....3�5 minutes." she then disappeared back to her previous location.

@BennyAxC (I understand. This is a holiday after all.)

Zanelle hissed, and glared at the human. "Leave me alone!" She yelled, pushing the girl hard enough to send her flying. She walked off, leaving a trail of Fire behind her. Hands in her pockets,she chuckled quietly. "They thought they could challenge me! Ha!" She clapped her hands, and with a flash of light, she disappeared.

He shoots her a glare, "That was three questions Katrina... I'll let it slide this time though.. If you lie I'll torture you even if you do end up giving me a compliment during it, I won't care, the torturing would be for fun. You'll get the paper when I get done of torturing you.." Luna appears in the room and tells them her time limit, he then quickly says after she leaves, "I'll torture you for about thirty minuets if you lie.. I'll repeat your name during it too.. Over and over and over.." He twirls his finger as he says this.

@Kira Times

Tommy

She gulped in response to his threat "I-I'll try not to lie then..." now she not only had to make surenot to lie but now she had a time limit until Luna ended this game. She had no idea what she would do to her when the game ended....probably be killed. Then again she had said she didn't immediately get rid of her 'playmates'. Tommy wondered when she had become scared of Shiro, a few minutes ago she was talking all types of crap but now she was kind of meek. She couldn't think of anything that would count as a compliment. Nothing was good about that guy! "Um..Y-You have nice eyes?" her tone was questioning. She guessed they were nice eyes, they didn't look awful or anything.

@BennyAxC

Zaydar screamed in agony. It had been too close. He writhed in pain...he could only see black. A flashback shot through his mind...

some boy, quite young... there was a mother there as well. He couldn't tell where they were, just that the mother was crying and sheilding the small boy. Some man...throws the girl off and...shoots her. The gunshot is...so loud...it makes him scream. The small boy screams and drives his fingers in the man's eyes, and the man screams in agony, then takes the gun, and shoots the boy through the heart....

Then he was back, against a wall, panting, and almost crying, if his demon form could do it. "Come home..." He hissed, as his vision went red. "DAMN YOU ZANELLE (Spell check)! YOU CAN NOT HIDE FROM ME!!! I WILL RIP YOUR HEART OUT!!" He morphed to a human form, and put his head on his knees, and had silent, shuddering sobs... @Rui @Cherrywitch @Dalisander

He sat up as he crawled over to her and placed his lips on hers. He leans away and stays silent for "dramatic effect" for 1 minute. "Tch.. If that's the best you've got I'm actually disappointed. You can insult me all day yet you can't give me a nice and much better compliment? You're more pathetic then he is.." He finally scoots away from her and digs around in his pockets. He makes a sound as he lifts a paper into the air. "Here's the translation you need Katrina." He tosses it at her then lays down on the bed and gets ready for that thirty minute nap. He lays on his back and stays that way not moving at all. If he were to sleep on his side, the needle on that side would be smashed more into his brain and that is a very uncomfortable feeling.

@Kira Times (I decided to also use the color thing bc it's much easier to read and will be much more easier for when Shiro and Anastas finally reunite.)

Tommy

"I'm sorry that there's nothing 'nice' about you other than that." she mumbled but took the translation anyway. He had compared her to someone but she didn't care who it was since she could be alive for a few more minutes. She wondered if that was a good thing that she could live. She read it and sighed "I figured out your stupid 'puzzle'!" she yelled out despite having no idea if she was listening. All she knew was that if she got out of there alive he would wash her mouth out with soap.

Luna

She clicked her tongue in distaste and had a scowl on. She wondered how he could of gave such a easy task to that girl. She actually did it!? she took a deep breath before she could start having a tantrum No need to worry Luna. It's not like she beat the entire game... Luna appeared next to the girl and still had a smile "Good job Tomkat but you have to actually read it." she disappeared and then reappeared with a chair. She sat down, waiting patiently.

@BennyAxC (Might disappear after awhile for the holidays.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back