• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Funhouse (ACCEPTING!)

(sorry i'm watching a movie captain america so post are slow i'm gonna make a new character soon)

Taylor looked at him as she smiled looking at him she was thinking of her half sister" yeah" she say looking away as she smiled she was worried for her since as she smiled looking away as she sighed sitting on the bed looking at the gameboy

"Okey then." He said with a smile as he take out some drawer and take a look inside and wonder as he grab 2 cd of zelda and sat beside her and look at her finding something strange "hey are u alright?" He ask her while looking as he smile.

@Zeldafangirl

Taylor looked at him" yeah fine" she say to him" just worried about my half sister my mom married a demon er.... i don't know how to explain it to you i don't know if she's here or somewhere" she say to her as she she just look at him laying on his lap scared" i don't even know if she remembers me" she say to him @Astaroth Suzumiya

"If simething bad happen to you dont worry im here for u." He said with a smile patting her head gently "Taylor if your mother is here and merried to a demon well ill take care of it and it will be a hole lot of explanation." He said hal jokingly and hug her "Calm down Taylor im here to protect u and kill who ever will try and hurt u." He saud as he look at her "okey?" He grin.

@Zeldafangirl

Taylor looked at him as she just look down" since i been here i feel diffrent the pain you give me i like it i don't know what i am i know they did something to me" she say her hand shaking looking at him as she just cut herself but it didn't hurt her" see i can't feel pain" she told him" whats going on with me" she say freaking out a little

Jace turn her around so she is facing him as he hold her hand and look at it "but we just did it for 4 times how can u get use to it so easily?" He thought as he lick her wound and it healed "i think that once that is cousing u to feel this is the dark energy thats flowing to the Fun house... either to say u might go insane" he said as he look at her and fix her hair "or u are being numb." He said placing her hair from her ear and looking at her in the eyes.

@Zeldafangirl

Index

Index blushed slightly as he looked down. He slowly raised his hand, but stopped midway, wondering. What if she hits me with those knuckles...? He quickly put his hand back down, not wishing to get clobbered.

The demon twitched, seeming to gradually get annoyed with the girl. He was unsure why, but suddenly having her on top of him was really getting in his nerves. Index gave a soft growl, poking at her to try and get her off.

@Rui @Inheritance

She whimpered and hugged him tighter, his face being shoved into her cleavage.

"Don't poke meee~Nyah!"

She whined, "it hurts."

Index

"L-let gow! Youwre smothewring me!" Index grabbed her firmly by the shoulders, pushing her off and breathing deeply, gasping for air. "Are you trying to suffocate me?! Why do you have to be on top of me all the time?!" The chaos seemed to surround him, and mess with his mind. He enjoyed this!! He always was one to never refuse a good cuddle with anyone, really. So why was he upset?

@Inheritance @Rui

Zaydar hissed, and a whisper entered the girl's mind. "He is going to kill you...very soon. He wants you to himself, this place corrupts even the best of hearts. Even yours..." He had to go visible to do this, and hoped nobody could see him.

She weakly mumbled, "Don't be mean," and kissed his cheek.

The voice was unexpected, but her loopy mind could hardly heed it warning.

This place can corrupt even the purest of hearts.

Index

Suddenly, he caught sight of the demon, and a low growl erupted. That's who was killing the mood...

"Would ya back off?!" Index swiped at the chaos demon with his claws, similar to a wild cat. "What a **** block!" The chaos had been completely repelled now that the source had been discovered.

@Inheritance @Rui

Sorry not sorry

Cherrywitch said:
Index
Suddenly, he caught sight of the demon, and a low growl erupted. That's who was killing the mood...

"Would ya back off?!" Index swiped at the chaos demon with his claws, similar to a wild cat. "What a **** block!" The chaos had been completely repelled now that the source had been discovered.

@Inheritance @Rui

Sorry not sorry
Zaydar easily moved from the poor attacks. "What the hell are you DOING why are you joining the humans?!" He growled still stepping back.

Index

Index snarled, standing up to face the other demon. "I already told you I'm not! For some reason, I remember this girl. That's the only reason I'm protecting her! Why can't you get that through your thick skull?!"

@Inheritance @Rui

Raye fell from Idex's lap, rolling to a stop at Zaydar's feet.

"Oof...!" She winced, the needle's pain still fresh.

Not everyone can heal instantly...

She looked up at him with misted over eyes, a hazy expression on her face.

"Ehm, hello..."

@Inheritance @Cherrywitch

Zanelle smirked, watching the girl rolling to a stop right in front of Zaydar. "Okay, Idiot! There is no way you can mess this up!" She said triumphantly. "Finally, that crazy human's gonna die. Seriously, what kind of person falls in love with a freaking demon?!" Zanelle said, bewildered.

Index

The demon blinked, watching as she rolled away blankly. After a moment of realization, he gave a lopsided, smile that just screamed 'well, I ****ed up.'

Index jumped for the girl, grabbing at her wrist in an attempt to pull her away from Zaydar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Index

"You wanna get killed instead?" Index inquired, not really in the mood for this. Though he had to admit... He liked hearing people cry out in pain like that...

The blonde let the hair over his violet eye slip off as he glared at the demon, standing up straight to block Raye.

@Rui @Inheritance

Last edited by a moderator:
"Annnd, he failed.." Zanelle sighed, standing up. "Guess it's my cue. But I'm taking my sweet time getting there.." She started walking, but at a slow pace. "Don't really feel like fighting today. Just gonna retrieve that idiot and see what happens.."

(@Inheritance )

Rosalina

"Die! Die! Die!" She screams as she started to rip Elchs fingernails off. After that she dragged him over to a furnace and threw him in it. Afterwards she left to find his friends.

Elch

Elch couldn't move through the whole ordeal. Only watch. And feel everything that she did to him. It hurt and he was crying due to the pain. That wasn't the only reason, he failed, he fucked up. "I'm so sorry. I failed all of them. Dammit... I'm sorry. I'm so damn sorry... Subaru, Raye, Index... Dammit!' He thought. He felt his lips move this times "They don't deserve to die in this hell hole!!" He lunged at the glass window and put on his silver knuckles and started to punch at it. He ignored the flames, the searing metal of the brass knuckles, and the fact that he had lost his shirt somewhere along the way. He cracked the glass by some miracle and continued to punch at it. He finally broke the glass and opened the door. He fell out and crawled to a corner of the room. There he picked himself up and hobbled towards the area where he heard his friends. "Help..." He called out hoarsely. He coughed up some ash and soot.

Zanelle turned towards the voice. Walking over to the human and nudged him with her foot. "You still alive?" She asked. "Of course you're not.. You're a human.." She said, sighing.

(@Nathan22)

"Sorry...to disappoint..." Elch said his one purple eye flashing violently. "Look if you're going to kill me just do it....I don't need you wasting my time...and yours...oh wait I forgot....you've got all the time in the world...don't you?" He said wheezing every so often while he talked. He terrible burns on his arms but his legs chest and face were fine.

@Dalisander

Users who are viewing this thread

Back