• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Funhouse (ACCEPTING!)

Index

At the sound of sobs, Index froze in his place, his eyes seeming to soften for a moment. The now demon male stood, releasing Shiro and clicking his tongue in disgust, turning his gaze at the girl. He seemed distracted by the crying, and it seemed to bother him that he was. Index growled under his breath, muttering something about his own stupidity before turning away from her.

@BennyAxC @Rui

6595q.jpg

Zanelle turned to Zaydar. "You wanna go check out what's going on over there?" She said, nodding at the human girl with needles sticking out of her. "We can rip her apart!" She said, nudging Zaydar. "And we don't need these disgusting forms, at least for now." She returned to her demon form, both of her eyes a blood red color. It wasnt as scary as the other demon's forms, but she didn't care. She was more powerful then them, atleast, that's she thought she was.

@Rui @Inheritance

Dalisander said:
Zanelle turned to Zaydar. "You wanna go check out what's going on over there?" She said, nodding at the human girl with needles sticking out of her. "We can rip her apart!" She said, nudging Zaydar. "And we don't need these disgusting forms, at least for now." She returned to her demon form, both of her eyes a blood red color. It wasnt as scary as the other demon's forms, but she didn't care. She was more powerful then them, atleast, that's she thought she was.
@Rui @Inheritance
He followed her lead. "Tell me what you need me to do? I figure I'll make them start...bickering?" He sent a wave of chaos towards the humans to slowly consume them

"Do whatever you think would be fun!" She said. "But, you go up to them first... I'll hide and Jump in when I see fit." She told Zaydar. She walked off, standing at a small distance.

Raye weakly deflated, seeming to wilt in her bindings.

"O-owwie..."

She bit her lip, looking up at Index in weak distress.

Please, help.

When the chaos took effect, Raye whimpered at first, before stilling completely. Her fingers twitched. She delicately grabbed a needle, yanking it from her arm. She poised it to jab out her eye, her movements calm but her expression frightened.

What am I doing?! I-I can't control my arm!

Nononononono! Help! HELP!

@Cherrywitch

@Dalisander

Last edited by a moderator:
Zanelle snickered at the frightened expression on the human girl's face. "Serves her right. Stupid humans, coming into this funhouse. And defenseless too! Ha! What a joke!" She said, cackling.

@Ruin

She managed to jerk her hand downwards, but now the needle struck her neck. Blood greeted it, dribbling down her neck.

"A-ah..." She stared, her eyes wide and afraid.

Did that strike anything important? Jugular?

Zaydar appeared behind her, and hissed with delight, before grabbing the back of her neck. It would feel like burning oil. "Hello my little one" He hissed into her ear. @Rui @Dalisander

Cherrywitch said:
Index
At the sound of sobs, Index froze in his place, his eyes seeming to soften for a moment. The now demon male stood, releasing Shiro and clicking his tongue in disgust, turning his gaze at the girl. He seemed distracted by the crying, and it seemed to bother him that he was. Index growled under his breath, muttering something about his own stupidity before turning away from her.

@BennyAxC @Rui

6595q.jpg
Shiro kicked Jonathan away from him when he became distracted. His clones reappeared and they pinned Jonathan against the ground. Shiro knew he will be able to escape, but this just bought him some time is all. He disappeared away from the scene where he teleported in front of Katrina. "Hello." He said to her as he picked her up like a baby. "Let's actually go and fix you up better." He teleported into another room where he laid her on the bed provided and walked over to his supplies.

@Cherrywitch @Kira Times

Raye sobbed aloud in pain, "P-please let go of me! Index! J-Jonathan!" She cried, squirming, "PLEASE!"

"L-let go! P-P-please!!" She squirmed wildly, like a cornered animal, trying to flee in any way possible.

@Cherrywitch @Inheritance

Rui said:
Raye sobbed aloud in pain, "P-please let go of me! Index! J-Jonathan!" She cried, squirming, "PLEASE!"
"L-let go! P-P-please!!" She squirmed wildly, like a cornered animal, trying to flee in any way possible.

"No baby. Don't leave yet." He licked parts of her face, before trying to slash her clothes. "I taste fear little one...Your friends will abandon you." He laughed, and began to rub parts of her with chaos fire. "Tell me something, why did you come in here? I just want to know because I like the ones I take to bed to have a personal relationship." He gurgled with laughter. @Cherrywitch @Dalisander @Rui

(I am so sorry Rui xD )

(It's all good man. Worse has happened.)

She fought to cover herself, humiliated and scared half to death. She leaned away from his tongue as best she could, crying and snivelling, hiccuping and shaking like a leaf in a hurricane.

"Jonathaaaan!" She sobbed, trying once more in vain to escape. "D-Don't leave me! Pleasee!!"

@Cherrywitch

@Dalisander

@Inheritance

Index

The blonde growled demonically at the clones, slashing his claws across their throats and breaking free. Index was about to go chase down the bastard who pinned him, but he grabbed his head with a quiet snarl at the voice calling his name. Was it the same one from before...? No. This was...

'Jonathaaan!'

The eyes blinked, seeming to come to for a moment, sharpening at the sight if the other demon. Suddenly, he was in front of the two, grabbing at Zaydar's throat so his poisoned nails could dig into the skin if they connected. It wouldnt damage him but it would burn like all hell. "The lust is pouring off you... But it's disgusting."

@Inheritance @Rui @BennyAxC

Raye used the time this bought her to rip out the rest of the needles, cover her exposed bits, and dart forwards, only to collapse.

Pathetic! You're pathetic, Raye! A weak little useless nobody!

She stood, knees threatening to buckle, bleeding and half nude, but with the two sets of brass knuckles on and ready for action. She didn't look very menacing, but she felt stronger.

"Oh your little bee sting won't harm me boy" He growled as he injected his knee spikes and claws into his attacker's flesh. His poison would burn like the hells, but in the end, it could do nothing but cause blinding pain. It couldn't kill them even if he sat there all day. "Feel the pain of 10,000 years! And what if I made you kill this girl of yours? I could do it. I aM cHaOs!" He gurgled, and laughed. "Come on back little girl" He hissed to his escaped victim. "I'm not done with you" @Rui @Cherrywitch

th

Index

Why did he care about this girl? He couldn't remember anything really... It was all fading. But he knew, he wanted to protect her from this monster.

Index winced in pain, still hating the very sensation of it but stood his ground. "Sorry, handsome, but I'm one of you bastards now. That mind game crap won't work on me." He kept his claws dug in deep to the others throat, smirking in a pained way at his own sarcasm. At this point, it was a war of omission. The first to step back from the other's grip looses. But Index, even as a demon, was no good with pain. The blonde wanted to jump back, but if he did... He glanced over his shoulder at the girl.

@Inheritance @Rui

She startle of him calling her name was enough to cause her to trip.

She quickly crawled away, scurrying as far from him as possible, chest heaving, vision blurry with tears.

"Don't touch me!" She ordered, although it sounded more like a plea. She looked up at Index, eyes softening slightly with affection, but still urgent and afraid.

Cherrywitch said:
Index
Why did he care about this girl? He couldn't remember anything really... It was all fading. But he knew, he wanted to protect her from this monster.

Index winced in pain, still hating the very sensation of it but stood his ground. "Sorry, handsome, but I'm one of you bastards now. That mind game crap won't work on me." He kept his claws dug in deep to the others throat, smirking in a pained way at his own sarcasm. At this point, it was a war of omission. The first to step back from the other's grip looses. But Index, even as a demon, was no good with pain. The blonde wanted to jump back, but if he did... He glanced over his shoulder at the girl.

@Inheritance @Rui
"DEMON? Oh no you are not one of us. You are sympathetic towards them. You don't think I can work chaos on you?" He laughed, but sadly at this range, the guy would go right back to attacking him and it would be useless. "Why don't you let go, and I can have myself a baby. Look at her trying to order ME around! Do you not find that absolutely hilarious?! Her fear gives me power! Your indecision gives me even more! YOU CAN'T WIN HERE, THE LITTLE POISON YOU INJECT DOES NOTHING BUT HELP ME, WHILE MINE WILL BURN YOUR ESSENCE UNTIL IT IS NOTHING! YOUR LITTLE GIRL WILL BE MINE. RIGHT BABY?!" He was an experienced demon, and Pain was his thing. If this demon wanted to play this game, he would stay. Oh he would stay. Because unlike the last time, he had power now...the last time...

The last time?

@Cherrywitch @Rui

Index

Index started to cringe from the pain, his breathing getting rougher and his still green eye closing as if it would compensate for the horrible agony he was going through. "No. I really don't. I don't know why I don't want you attacking her, but I don't. I can't remember who she is, or who anyone else is I used to know. But, for some reason, I can't let you kill her." The demon looked confused himself, but just huffed, glaring fully at the other. "Sorry, but I'm not backing down."

@Inheritance @Rui

Cherrywitch said:
Index
Index started to cringe from the pain, his breathing getting rougher and his still green eye closing as if it would compensate for the horrible agony he was going through. "No. I really don't. I don't know why I don't want you attacking her, but I don't. I can't remember who she is, or who anyone else is I used to know. But, for some reason, I can't let you kill her." The demon looked confused himself, but just huffed, glaring fully at the other. "Sorry, but I'm not backing down."

@Inheritance @Rui
"Why do you listen to your memories?" He hissed, not reacting to the pain at all. "Look she doesn't care about you! She is just standing there scared! She would be HELPING you if she cared. But she doesn't-she wouldn't have come in here if she didn't want to DIE! And you are going against nature now. But don't worry-I have no intention on killing her. You can have her once I am done. How does that sound?" He highly doubted she had silver on her, this Jonathan fellow couldn't end him. He would win this. He took his gaze off the girl, quite sure she would have no silver on her. @Rui @Cherrywitch

He doesn't remember me...?

That stung a bit more than she'd care to admit. Raye used this reflective time to adjust her silver knuckles and punch the demon in the black of it's head.

She huffed with the exertion, obviously extremely weak. By all accounts, she should be dying or unconscious.

Speaking of which, while she panted and tried to keep her swimming vision from tilting, she felt an odd lightheadedness, before she collapsed with a pained moan.

@Inheritance @Cherrywitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back