• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Funhouse (ACCEPTING!)

Subaru quickly push out the detective to let the girl free "HEY!This is not the time for that!She have been scared,that's all!" Subaru look at the girl "Are you okay?Did something bad happens to you?" he hold her Shoulders in hope to calm her

@Nathan22

@Rui

"I'm Raye! I-I didn't think you were human and I've been here for three days and I'm so so sorry I just thought you were going to eat my face and I just blindly punched and-and please don't hurt me I'm sorry!"

She was full on hyperventilating now, eyes wide as dinner plates and full of tears.

@Nathan22

@NickTonCutter

Last edited by a moderator:
Subaru laugh "Eating your face?Why we would do that" but Subaru took a serious face quickly "Well that scary guys too...Hey,did you brought some meals with you?And why do you have stay there 3 days?" he then give to her a bottle of water "Drink that,that should help you!"

@Nathan22

@Rui

"I didn't plan to be here for three days..." She frowned, "I-I didn't plan to be here at all." She glanced up at the extended bottle, "Y-you're giving me this...?" She was thirstier than she'd ever been, but...it was too good to be true. No one was this kind to her...

"Did you...do something to it?" She inspected it warily, still unsure if she could trust them.

@NickTonCutter

Subaru look anxious at her.She really seems worried about him and the detective "Look." he took the bottle and drink the water "See,i didn't died.So now drink you have to get something in your belly!" He then hand her his bottle but also some chips,and smile at her "By the ways my name is Subaru!Don't worry,the detective and me will help you to get out!" Subaru really look friendly,so everybody could find him trusty.

@Nathan22

@Rui

Elch looked at the girl and realized something. "Wait are you saying that you can't get out?" He asked fearful. He looked completely calm however. In the back of his head he heard a voice whisper 'There's one way out...' He ignored it.

@Rui @NickTonCutter

She took the bottle, her face of concern replaced by relief and exhaustion.

"Thank you so much...I'm Raye, l-like I said before." She stood, her small stature hidden in one of her oversized sweaters.

She smiled, looking absolutely adorable, and proceeded to hug Subaru.

"Really, Thank you!" Her dimples showed in her cute little cheeks. Her breif Joy was killed by the detective's question.

She looked down,

"I-...I don't think so. My main issue are the demons...or whatever they are. Actually one was hunting me from out of the closet before you got here..." Her eyes went wide and she paled substantially,

"Wait...where did it go...?"

@Nathan22 @NickTonCutter

Subaru blushed "Well...It's always normal to help people who need it!" he then stop the hug after some second and look back at the detective "Don't worry!We are about 15 minutes at the exit door!"

@Nathan22

There was a little giggle from outside,

"You came out~!"

Sissy dropped the arm she was chewing, having been in the closet all along. She smiled, looking like a little cherub.

"Now you have to play with meee!!!"

Her eyes glinted red in the low light.

Raye stared at her,

"You...you didn't look like that earlier...."

Subaru laugh "I see!This place is still open,and people use some weird stuff to scare the newbie like us!" he then look at the little girl "That eyes on your left side look so real!Your makeup is awesome!" he raised up his thumb on the little girl

@Nathan22

Sissy stared at him,

He's not a smart one, is he?

I'll eat him first.

She grinned at his thumbs up, and giggled.

Raye then punted the little girl like a football out of the door.

"GET AWAY!"

Subaru face quickly became anxious "What does that mean?..." as he look upon Ray,he could at any instant push the detective and Ray out of this place,but he wait for and answer before acting.

@Nathan22

@Rui

Elch was having none of this. He pulled out his silver pair of brass knuckles. If this thing was a demon then the silver would work. He swung as hard as he could at the little girl if it hit it would've hit her in the throat. "Fuck off will ya?!" He yelled at it.

@Rui @NickTonCutter

Sissy flew backwards, and began to cry.

"You hurt me! You're a meanie!"

She ran off, wailing as she went.

Raye watched this with amazement.

"Y-you got her!"

She was stunned, "She usually comes back...right after. Why did she leave...?" She wondered aloud. "Thank you...detective...?" She waited for a name, extending her hand for a handshake, although she was a bit weary about the knuckles.

@Nathan22

@NickTonCutter

Elch looked at the girl and smiled kindly. His smile reminded you of an older brother. He took off the knuckles and said "Elch. It's German. You? Also the knuckles are made of silver, according to the bible and other religions silver affects demons because it's the ore given to us by God. Gold is for angels because gold represents greed, which is greed." He explained. He pulled out another pair of knuckles that were made from gold.

@Rui

@NickTonCutter

Taylor just screamed a little the pain of the knife hurt she felt tears coming down her face as she just saw she was in a pool of blood she looked at him she was okay" ow" she say to him" i know my love enjoyed hurting me so much" she say as she smiled" i enjoy your smile" she say to him @Astaroth Suzumiya

"Raye. Taylor. It's uh...English? The result of creative parents?" She shrugged, "Nice to meet you, Elch."

She couldn't help but think his name sounded like "belch".

@Nathan22

Subaru look back at the two "Alright!Now that we know each other,we should get of from this place as soon as possible now!" Subaru look really worried about the situation

@Nathan22

@Rui

"Probably a good idea. Also it's pronounced like 'Elk' not like 'belch'." He looked to where he thought the entrance was. He started to walk towards it until, he felt like a truck was dropped on his head. He groaned and fell to his knees, he started to cough up blood. He heard a thousand different voices screaming in his head "DIE DIE DIE!!" They screamed.

@Rui

@NickTonCutter

"Hey hey hey!" Subaru rush towards the detective and hold his body "COME BACK!THAT'S NOT TIME FOR THAT!!!" he then took a serviette and clean up the mouth of the detective with it

@Nathan22

@Rui

Jack smile and pull her up "were do u wanna go now love? ... are u hungry? " he ask her with a grin holding her close to him as he say "i enjoy your company and your smile of pain... im glad that u have stay with me rather than die and become a vengeful demon" he said as he chuckle on her.

@Zeldafangirl

The voices stopped as soon as Subaru came near. Elch let go of his hair and slowly stood up shakily. "I'm fine, I think..." He said his voice normal. "Let's just try and find the exit..." He started walking again, you saw him put on one of his knuckles.

@Rui

@NickTonCutter

Taylor just looked at him as she smiled" uh i'm not sure what to do now i am a little hungry i just had a apple thats it" she say as she looked at him as she grab for his hand as she blushed slightly happy to be with him" so um what do you usullay do for fun beside hurting humans" shse say to him @Astaroth Suzumiya

Jace look at her as he smile a bit but shrug when he ask him a question on what other things he do "well i dont know... prangking other demons...playing games and dress up with Emily... ummm playing some video games" he said as he look at her and holding her hands a lil thight as she could feel how hot he was.

@Zeldafangirl

Taylor smiled" i like to play video games they are fun" she say say to him as she felt how hot he was as she smiled she liked it she was always cold" your hot" she say" i like it" she say to him as she was holding his hand her face was red from blushing she just smiled as she hummed a song she liked @Astaroth Suzumiya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back