• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Funhouse (ACCEPTING!)

"It's just something someone say. Don't dwell on it." sometimes she wondered if he said dumb things on purpose just to annoy her and ruin her moments. Tommy snickered silently but kept a serious and/or bored expression plastered on her face. "So what is this game?" she asked in a flat tone. "Oh yeah!....Shit I forgot." she mumbled the last part and looked at Shiro "My assistant will tell what it is!" she now had the spotlight on Shiro.

@BennyAxC

Shiro closed his eyes for a second, then opened them again, "It's simply a game. If you win her game, you survive. If you lose, you die. In this game..." He yawned then continued, "... It depends.. On what she wants to play with you... Since it's a game, please make it entertaining.." It was weird, suddenly he felt really tired. His muscle's were beginning to weaken. He then began to felt something watery come down his face, he touched it and saw that it was... Tears? He didn't do anything except simply just staring at his finger.

@Kira Times

NickTonCutter said:
Subaru arrive at the place.It seems pretty dark and foggy around the entrance?Well,shouldn't be a problem.
He look around the building,but everything seems so dark...Subaru start to use his flashlight to take a more precise look,there seems to be nobody around,only the wind sound around him.With the sign saying "You may never want to leave" It certainly increase the hype of Subaru ! Maybe it will be really fun after all.

He then walk slowly with his flashlight in the entry "Hey!Do we need to pay to enter here?" he say out loud,in hope there would be someone.
Holly was roaming around the halls again quietly and in turn seemed to stop picking up on yet another voice. His voice echoed telepathicly to the boy but it would sound like the usual speother. This time even though it was only ment to for one to hear unlike his usual it still sounded normal. "...no. It's abandoned..." He then moved slowly from the shadows the reveal his bandaged up face as he appeared suddenly on a crate crossing a leg over the other.

NickTonCutter said:
Subaru look back deeply at Elch "So...People really died there?" Subaru was twitching a little,from fear but also excitement.He never had be engage in a weird places like this.
@Nathan22
"Yeah apparently..." He turned towards the way they came and started to walk. "I personally don't want to be here any longer... You can't stay if you want..."

Subaru listen to Elch until someone with a scary face appear,Subaru start to twitch "Hello stranger?..." He inspect with his flashlight all around the body of the guys,but his face was certainly something that you don't see everyday.It was like a guys coming directly from and horror movie.Subaru really look scared!

@Nathan22

@mewbot5408

Last edited by a moderator:
Subaru keep twitching,raised up his arms,pointing the finger at the mysterious guys who appear in front of Subaru "Don't...You...See?"

The flashlight was point at the scary face of the man,everyone human could be scared by him.

@Nathan22

@mewbot5408

mewbot5408 said:
Felix was calm completely not even struggling. "...i'm not afraid to die nor am I afraid to kill another person. I've seen so much death,so much pain....so much hate. I've been through a lot." he says and smiled sadly as he continued to speak. "I always have been disliked by others and I was often bullied..I got pissed and killed four kids and a teacher in middle school,I know I belong in hell.....i don't even regret my choice...." He says honestly still smiling. He exhaled deeply. "Also, even if anastas acts the way he does or gets mad at me a majority of the time....I can't help but to like him. While as for Chris he's a annoying asshole but I don't mind his company, he's kinda cool when he wants to be." He adds looking at the the two then the demon. Felix seemed pretty relaxed oddly enough.
@BennyAxC

@LionPride

@Theflamre
Anastas sighed, that was so fucking cheesy. In case Felix didn't realize they were not in some fucking Disney movie. Anastas got out his cross necklace he kept in his pocket and jumped onto the demon's back, holding the cross near his eye. They both ran into a couple walls, and the demon was screaming before it finally disappeared. Anastas fell to the ground on his ass and groaned. He stood up, his eyes landing on Felix and Chris. The flames also vanished along with the demon. "We need to get out of here soon because I am done with your demons fucking with us. And if Holly shows up again I swear to all the Gods out there I will kick his *** all the way to my mom's ****** in **** and smother Chris' **** and ***** into his ****** ******!!" He yelled out, and then coughed into his arm. He's actually kinda glad he's partially an insomniac cause there is no way he'll be sleeping in this hell hole.

@Nathan22

"My my. Did I startle you? Please do take that flashlight away from my eye,it's a bit rude to shine a flashlight in someone's eyes…" holly told him with a annoyed sound. He shook his head lightly and stood up.he pushed himself of the box and slowly approaches slowly.

Subaru follow the man at fast as he could,his heartbeat was so fast that he couldn't talk anymore but only run.He take a fast look behind to see if the scary guys did follow them "Did you see that!He doesn't had a mouth!'

@Nathan22

@mewbot5408

Eight Hundered and Thirty one...Eight Hundred Thirty two...Eight Hundred Thirty three...

Almost to a thousand...

Raye rocked herself back at forth, trying not to hyperventilate. She was in a closet, tucked in with some discarded costumes and what she was fairly certain was a severed cat head. She didn't want to confirm it, though. It was better it stayed a mystery.

Red eyes watched her from the other side of the closet door.

"Help..." She murmured, still shaking despite her counting and breathing exercises in attempt to calm her, "Help me...this is some kind of joke, right? J-James? Maddy? K-Katya...?" She quietly cried, sniffling helplessly into her hands, tiny shoulders heaving with her sobs, "This isn't funny anymore..."

It never was.

"What the fuck was that?" Subaru whisper,didn't notice the girl in the closet.He keep the closet close with his arms to be sure to be safe,did the scary guys follow them? "Elch,seriously,what does that mean?"

@Nathan22

@mewbot5408

@Rui

Raye was brought out of her silent sob-fest by an intruder entering the closet. In fear, panic, and lack of what else to do, she promptly brought her fist to his crotch and punched as hard as her little self could.

Which was suprisingly hard.

"PLEASEDONTKILLMEOHMYGOD!" She squeaked, quickly crawling backwards into the costumes and away after inflicting her blow.

@Nathan22 @NickTonCutter

"What''s wrong with you? Did you spring a leak?" she asked while staring at him questioningly. Tommy's eyes were slightly wide "Demons...Can cry?" Luna shook her head in response but glared at Shiro too. "No we don't..I believe he has a leak of some kind. He should...fix it." she grabbed his arm and tugged him along to a place where Tommy couldn't see them. "Why are you're eyes producing liquids?" she asked quietly.

@BennyAxC (Sorry it took forever. Things kept coming up.)

Shiro hesitated. These were tears.. Tears.. Why was he crying? And at a time like this? Th-There was no reason for crying! He looked at Luna, answering her question, "I don't know.. I think there are more humans here... I-I think one-.. Of them is causing me to be like this! I can sense them-them th-th-they are ne-ear b-b-b-by...!!!" More tears begin to fall down as his eyes started to go out of control, there were brighter than usual, they kept going from one side to the other. He didn't know how to control it, more likely he couldn't control it!! He fell onto his knees and eventually past out.

(There's Shiro for ya)

@Kira Times

"More humans?!" she said and started to poke him with her foot "Where are they!? Get up and answer!" she ordered but got no response. She sighed and looked at Tommy who was staring forward blankly like a idiot. She bit her lip when she thought of the humans that were supposedly close. But Shiro had decided to take a little nap before telling her their locations. She cursed Shiro under her breath and smiled kindly which made Tommy uncomfortable. "Hey TomTom!" Tommy frowned up at the nickname "What?" she smiled even more "Change of plan~! We'll find more humans first." she said and summoned a wheelchair. She dragged the sleeping Shiro onto the seat with a lot of effort and a little bit of stress kicks on him. She forced Tommy to sit on him with intimidation. She summoned a scooter type thing and connected it to the wheelchair with a satisfied sigh "Let's go." she said and started the scooter which moved much faster than a normal scooter. Also she had a siren that called out 'SEARCHING FOR HUMANS!'

@BennyAxC (Creativity.)

(Question: Did you know green is not a creative color? Get the reference?)

(Question: Did you know that Shiro's eyes are green? Answer: He's the most uncreative bastard I know and yea I got that reference)

BennyAxC said:
Anastas sighed, that was so fucking cheesy. In case Felix didn't realize they were not in some fucking Disney movie. Anastas got out his cross necklace he kept in his pocket and jumped onto the demon's back, holding the cross near his eye. They both ran into a couple walls, and the demon was screaming before it finally disappeared. Anastas fell to the ground on his ass and groaned. He stood up, his eyes landing on Felix and Chris. The flames also vanished along with the demon. "We need to get out of here soon because I am done with your demons fucking with us. And if Holly shows up again I swear to all the Gods out there I will kick his *** all the way to my mom's ****** in *** and smother Chris' **** and ***** into his ****** ******!!" He yelled out, and then coughed into his arm. He's actually kinda glad he's partially an insomniac cause there is no way he'll be sleeping in this hell hole.
Felix landed face first on the ground with a loud smack as he sat up rubbing his face with a annoyed look. "Took ya long enough,anastas...." He says as he sits up standing. he looks at anastas with his green eyes. "They're not my demons.. " he says grumbling

"Shut up! I'm doomed now, when you punched him and he immediately pinned you against the wall I came to the conclusion that he can only touch humans that have purposely touched him. It confused me on why he walked straight threw Chris. And why he didn't pin you against the wall in the first place. Since we've both purposely touched him, the only person he can't touch now is Chris." Anastas explained. He walked to Felix's side, "Hey.. Are you going to be okay?... I'm sorry for using you like that..."

@mewbot5408

Sissy was currently ingesting a human arm, licking the three remaining fingers clean of the blood that lingered on them.

"Yummy yummy."

Rui said:
Raye was brought out of her silent sob-fest by an intruder entering the closet. In fear, panic, and lack of what else to do, she promptly brought her fist to his crotch and punched as hard as her little self could.
Which was suprisingly hard.

"PLEASEDONTKILLMEOHMYGOD!" She squeaked, quickly crawling backwards into the costumes and away after inflicting her blow.

@Nathan22 @NickTonCutter
"SON OF A BITCH!!!!" He yelled out of pain. He looked up at the girl and slammed her up against the wall of the closet using his boot. He kept her pinned up against the wall staring at her. "Who the hell are you?! Also what the hell man?! You don't punch a guy there!!" He asked in a tone that told you that 'Wrong answer and I'll kick the crap out of you.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back