• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Aelos said:
Cassy nodded at her with a face of relief. "Then everything is good. Hey Royal." She dismissed the conversation. Cassy looked at him and said. "This is an important mission. Spying on the Mafia boss leader to know her motives. Can you handle it?" She looked at Royal. "Where is Rick?" Cassy then remembered Yu. "Yu, I need you to collect information on Natalia from the area along with your prior knowledge."
@Robyn Banks @Hoki @KayIa @Joshua matt @bloodfire @Yonsisac
KayIa said:
Royal sighed in relief, turning to see Rick approaching. "Good thing you're back, I was starting to think you found Burning Man and went after him on your own or something." He grinned at Rick and turned back to Cassy. "No problem. Do you know where she is?" Royal hoped he'd be able rest a bit first, maybe treat his burns before they actually became a problem.
Royal could handle it. Probably.

Yukino looked to the blonde, shrugging her shoulders, "We don't have a location, but you might be able to find her." It was then that a grin stretched across her lips, a fist raising in moderate excitement before saying; "How are your detective skills, Royal?"

Dave arrived at base a few minutes later to see that his boss was talking to the second in command about some project.

(( yo @bloodfire Natalia is head of the Mafia, not the villians ))

He leaned against the wall and waited for the conversation to be over. Staying at the club wasn't his best interest but whatever, he thought quietly.

@Robyn Banks

Cassy left the two with a smile and wished them good luck. "You two are partners for now on." She picked up her phone and called Mike. "You and I are going to the police investigation. They allowed us to look at the scene in 20. Get here asap." She hung up and went back to her desk with her glasses on.

@Joshua matt @KayIa @Hoki

Royal grinned back at Yu, energy coming back to him despite his previous exhaustion. "Not too shabby, am I gonna track her or something?" He was loving the sound of this. This is what he did best, spying- not fighting, although he was an alright fighter as long as he had his sword.

@Hoki

Giving a quick salute to Cassy, she returned her attention to the male. "Whatever" had come over her earlier and made her fall into that serious mode left no trace behind, and was back to the goofball.

"Something like that," Yukino responded, gesturing for him to follow her as she started to leave, "You good to go? Nothing too bad?"

@KayIa

Royal heard what Rick said but decided to nearly ignore it. He was confused why he would say something like that, but he decided it would be best to focus entirely on spying on the Mafia's boss. The rude chick from the speech who'd scared every innocent. "Nothing too serious. I can get to work right away." He kept the grin plastered to his face as he followed close behind Yu.

After a long walk and careful keeping himself in the shadows the parasite has finally arrived at the Evil Club-House!,as he walk inside he would drop his coat and his fake face appearance as his mask was back to normal,the parasite as all knew was in the club! as he would begin to limp and walk slightly sideways like a zombie....or a walker whatever you call them...what? i dint break the fourth wall or mention the walking-...never mind,Anyway Markov would soon walk and sit down on one of the chairs but not well. He shivered sometimes or head just jerk side ways looking around as the man behind the counter would give him a small vile with the name written "Markov" on it as he left some of his little snacks here as he knew he would come here sometimes and well...better leave everything ready! "Hey Markov ya know you are not allowed here much after-""Yes i know! the smell..*cough*..don't worry i solve that...as of now came here for what i left now if you excuse me i have to go if miss Natalia ask about me just tell her i am playing "Man Hunt"he said as he would stand,holding the vial in his hands as he would walk out of the club as he only came for his food.....meh...Markov was not allowed to stay here much as his smell just made everybody...um...leave.

Markov would walk out and immediately knowing he cant be exposed would reach the sealing of one of the nearby medium buildings mostly a small apartment one,he stood there as he would say to himself "I found raven....now i need to find the other four who have my research! at least i know where is one part but those dam heroes have it! but now where are the other four?"he said as he would stand there sideways and sometimes shaking at random "Akula i know we need to evolve but without my research i am unable....our mission is those agents....and the data in the heroes possession,as of now we hunt the agents first then the more difficult one..."

Meanwhile, Yu wasn't one to just brush off the comment she overheard; but she kept it in mind for now.

Off the two went, Yukino in the lead and Royal in close-tow. It was pretty obvious where they were headed, due to remnants of the earlier panic; the location of the speech. Figuring she had to give some indication, she slowed to the other's side, hands raising for emphasis. "You all saw her here, right?" she asked for clarification, even though she already knew the answer.

@KayIa

Royal nodded a little too vigorously, part of his odd hair falling in front of his face. He brushed most of it back in place, leaving the bit of hair that jutted out in front of his left eye. "Yep. I don't know where she came from since I'd been patrolling the other side of the park. But I'd guess she came from behind the stage, seeing as I didn't see her until the gunfire revealed her."

Natalia handed him the diamond bangles as if it was nothing and nodded his way. "A deal's a deal and I always keep my word" when mitziki mentioned a boy outside the building asking about she leaned in more to her seat. "Describe his appearance for me." She said while calling Dave into her office.

( I honestly don't think Natalia would leave any evidence unless you include the bullets from her gun but that wouldn't really get you anywhere.)

@bloodfire @Aelos

Last edited by a moderator:
"Then, that's where we start," she stated, giving a grin before focusing ahead. They soon arrived within the park, and from there, they would begin looking around for something, basically anything.

She'd at least help him get a lead, then start her own investigation; Yukino would at least ask around, and even if that proved to be fruitless, there was something rather shady she wanted to look over.

@KayIa

"....you will meet a terrible faith
"is all he said after he hear the unknown voice,he slowly turn around with his eyes green but soon started to glow bright blue after a small flash they made,he stood facing the figure as he was slightly bend towards the side,"you should have not come here"he said in a gurgle voice as he reach his side and slowly draw the corrosive blade as his eyes stare at the mask man,he said as he began to take small steps and limping towards the mask man as he would point his blade at him "...mind if i cut in?" he ask as he would suddenly take two steps forward and at the end he would give a massive leap towards his "Prey" as his blade was raise and gave a powerful slash in a horizontal way trying to get a clean slice at his targets torso,his leap forward was in human and with great speed...he dint know this mans purpose but no one survive the parasite!

@Joshua matt

Royal frowned as he searched. He was a bit frustrated that the only real trace of Natalia being there at all was her bullets and the smashed bit of wall that the man with her hand done to demonstrate their 'strength'. He checked behind the stage, not really finding much there either. He went back to Yu. "Only bullets and a bit of smashed wall. She didn't really leave a trace other than that- I even checked behind the stage. You find anything?" Royal hoped she would say yes and in those hopes, a smile was still on his face despite his frustration.

@Hoki

"Wait!" Rick countered away the blade. "Look I'm not a hero, I'm a villain I just wanted to help. What are you?" Rick would have just died for nothing. It would have ended him. "Look we could work together instead of fighting!"

@Yonsisac

She had actually been standing in the same general space for a while, a hand on her chin and her other arm crossed over her chest; her brow was furrowed thoughtfully and her storm eyes were locked on the earth.

For only a moment.

Lifting her head, Yukino looked at the blonde, having fallen into the leader mentality because of their situation. "Royal," she said, "What were you doing during the speech?"

@KayIa

Mizuti nodded andtook the bangles and sat down in the chair across from natalia. "The boy? I did see what looked t be a girl..she looked exactly like my sistrrs friend. And if it is her..my sister called her yu. Which in my understandingis short for yukino? And there was a boy there.i di not see him but i did see his heartbeat...matches the bio profile of the one they call royal." After meeting with Natalia mizut walked out of the room to allow Natalia time to work. Mizuti closed the door to see parasite in front of him a few feet away after recognizing the sound waves of his blade moving in the air and walked to him to see he was speaking to rick. ,"parasite stay your blade....he is a friend of us now...but I think we both know why you came to the bar parasite...you want your research am I correct?"

@Yonsisac[/URL]
"I NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE! YOU ARE NO VILLAIN! HERO SPY!"He yelled as immediately when he landed where once his target stood he would leap sideways towards him again and this time on all four! leaping like a animal as he would leap upward high up as his blade hold in his hands and slice downwards to hack his skull,dose this man know WHO is the parasite! he never seen this villain before in his life! second how can this man help him? what he can do that will serve HIM well?! he dint need weak and worthless humans! third,would you trust a random man without giving a reason and a way of helping him? the list goes on but unless this man shows a good reason to serve and help he had to die and become a puppet like the rest! Flesh! experimentation! this man will serve him well....very well once he is dead....unless he had some valuable reason to live but for now DIE!

But he stop and his blade miss the man hearing mizuti,the parasite just stared directly in the mask with his glowing eyes telling this man...to NEVER F*** WITH THE PARASITE! "
yes...research...i need it all"

@bloodfire

Robyn Banks] [CENTER] [COLOR=#0000ff]Natalia handed him the diamond bangles as if it was nothing and nodded his way.[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff][B] "A deal's a deal and I always keep my word" [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff]when mitziki mentioned a boy outside the building asking about she leaned in more to her seat.[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff][B] "Describe his appearance for me."[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff] She said while calling Dave into her office.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff] ( I honestly don't think Natalia would leave any evidence unless you include the bullets from her gun but that wouldn't really get you anywhere.)[/COLOR] [/CENTER] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27540-bloodfire/ said:
@bloodfire[/URL] @Aelos
Dave walked in with his regular gait as he handed the box to Natalia and said, "How much will this be?" He needed some money to at least cover one week for his family as his amber eyes looked at her. "Whatever the hell this is." Dave has been around since day one of receiving his abilities, confortable to curse around her. He looked over at the second command with a plain look.

Royal answered. "Cassy had me go around and keep my eye out for any approaching villains. I was on that side of the park," he stuck his finger out on the opposite side of the park, "when she took over the stage." He frowned at the memory of how she had scared the living shit out of the innocents that only came to hear a speech, Cassy's speech.

Yonsisac said:
"I NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE! YOU ARE NO VILLAIN! HERO SPY!"He yelled as immediately when he landed where once his target stood he would leap sideways towards him again and this time on all four! leaping like a animal as he would leap upward high up as his blade hold in his hands and slice downwards to hack his skull,dose this man know WHO is the parasite! he never seen this villain before in his life! second how can this man help him? what he can do that will serve HIM well?! he dint need weak and worthless humans! third,would you trust a random man without giving a reason and a way of helping him? the list goes on but unless this man shows a good reason to serve and help he had to die and become a puppet like the rest! Flesh! experimentation! this man will serve him well....very well once he is dead....unless he had some valuable reason to live but for now DIE!
But he stop and his blade miss the man hearing mizuti,the parasite just stared directly in the mask with his glowing eyes telling this man...to NEVER F*** WITH THE PARASITE! "
yes...research...i need it all"

@bloodfire
*I'm dying man, ( :D )( :D )( :D ) you NEVER F**** WITH THE PARASITE, OOOOHHH LORD it was really funny.

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]*I'm dying man, ( :D )( :D )( :D ) you NEVER F**** WITH THE PARASITE, OOOOHHH LORD it was really funny.

[/QUOTE]
Lmao ))

"Did you see her come in from anywhere?" she tried, moving to approach the stage, "Or see which way she left in?"

Part of her was strongly wishing she had accompanied them.

Hopping onto the elevated platform, Yukino turned and looked out over the park as she waited for the response, standing as if she herself was giving a speech, in the same location; there was no dramatic reason why, just that it provided a decent view of entry points from the ground level.

@KayIa

Woah that was close. This man is dangerous. I'll have to play it cool "okay PARASITE, we can both work this out, just trust me okay" note don't f**** with him.

@Yonsisac

Natalia scoffed at his response.'of course it would be Yu. She isn't that much of a threat, She's weak and pathetic just like her mother...' She thought to herself. " You are free to go." She ordered Mizuti. She put her feet on her desk as she watched Dave walk in. She nodded at Butch who placed a stack of hundred dollar bills on the desk remaining silent. Natalia smirked "Nothing you should be concerned with I assure you that." She crossed her legs. "By the way have you heard of the banquet the mayor was hosting for the wannabes later on tonight?" She asked curiously.

@Aelos @Hoki (mentioned) @bloodfire(mentioned)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back