• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Joshua matt]Woah that was close. This man is dangerous. I'll have to play it cool "okay PARASITE, we can both work this out, just trust me okay" note don't f**** with him.

[/QUOTE]
"why would i trust a pathetic creature like you.....you don't seem even useful to me or know you or EVEN aware of what you can do!....your lucky you are still alive or i would have fed of you and made sure you where my dinner.... Mizuti this man is worthless! how can he help me?! why is he our ALLIE?!"He question as he would back of standing sluggish way like always as his blue eyes go a dim green,he was not in the mood and this MAN was useless as it seems! he wont trust him.....unless there was a reason not to eat him or harvest him OR turn him in a puppet! he needed to know who is this man

Mizuti held up his hands to reveal the bangles and smirked under his faceless helmet. You think I am a human don't you....I may be human...and a child at that BUT"...a ball of blue colored electricity and blood red light appeared in each hand. "Would a pathetic human be capable of a power like this...? I am more aware of power than you realize parasite and I wear this helmet and these bangles to keep my power and insanity in check.." Mizuti lowered his hands and calmed himself and then gave chase after Rick. "RICK!!! I KNOW WHY YOUR REALLY HERE!!" becoming angry mizuti could no longer hold back his need to test his power and used the lightning to give him a burst of speed and caught up to rick.

Royal shook his head slowly. "I'm not entirely sure, but like I said- I think she came from behind, so she probably left from behind too." He was thinking when an Rick called, so he picked up. "Rick...? Hold on, we're not even at HQ right now and besides... what you said earlier... What's up with that?" Royal was confused and wondered what Rick was up to until it clicked. He must've pretended to be a villain to find Natalia! You're a genius Rick, but I just hope you held the disguise well...

@Hoki @Joshua matt

Last edited by a moderator:
"How did you get to me so fast!" Rick knew it was the end. He is done for. I blown cover and now is finished. "

@bloodfire

Royal's face grew pale as Rick spoke, but clearly not to him. "Rick, who's with you? Where are you?" He fell completely silent, hoping for a response. Hoping that Rick hadn't blown cover, but he knew better.

@Joshua matt

While she was concerned about this Rick character, whom she really didn't know, something - a sound, specifically - caught her attention. Whirling in place toward the possible direction, the crackle of lighting, something her ears were so attuned too, appeared to fill the space around the two heroes, but Yukino was no stranger to lightning.

What with those storm powers she had and all.

This allowed her to pinpoint the source more easily than the average bear, giving very little warning to Royal before she leaped from the stage and sprinted in the supposed direction.

While it could've been some random villain, chances were it was the panicked (and totally busted) Rick.

Reaching to the holster at the hip, she drew the grappling gun, just in case she needed to be quicker - and totally not Tarzan to the destination with Royal as Jane.

Of coooourse not; she just hoped he was keeping pace.

@KayIa (and also @Joshua matt and @bloodfire )

Hoki said:
While she was concerned about this Rick character, whom she really didn't know, something - a sound, specifically - caught her attention. Whirling in place toward the possible direction, the crackle of lighting, something her ears were so attuned too, appeared to fill the space around the two heroes, but Yukino was no stranger to lightning.
What with those storm powers she had and all.

This allowed her to pinpoint the source more easily than the average bear, giving very little warning to Royal before she leaped from the stage and sprinted in the supposed direction.

While it could've been some random villain, chances were it was the panicked (and totally busted) Rick.

Reaching to the holster at the hip, she drew the grappling gun, just in case she needed to be quicker - and totally not Tarzan to the destination with Royal as Jane.

Of coooourse not; she just hoped he was keeping pace.

@KayIa (and also @Joshua matt and @bloodfire )
LOL CANT HOLD BACK TEARS

Royal was caught off guard but quickly ran after Yu. She must've had a lead or something. He was only a few feet behind her, keeping up fairly well. He wanted to ask her what it was but he knew he had to save his breath for running.

Smart choice, Mr. Royal sir, because she had spent waaaay too much time working on cardio when starting out.

But how much distance did they cross in that sprint? Yukino arrived on scene first, with Royal only a step behind her; upon seeing the situation Rick - whom she determined was the guy being jumped - was caught in, the raven sort of changed. From Yu, it was
Gale that aimed the grapple, firing the claw so that it collided with Mizuti's shoulder.

It didn't impale, instead only diverting his attention quickly.

Her hair lifted, whipped back by a violent storm wind that happened to only be by her. She barely looked to Royal, trusting he didn't need the eye contact to know how quickly he needed to react; "Get Rick," she ordered, "At least out of the way. This guy might be a problem-"

@KayIa @bloodfire @Joshua matt

Mizuti having caught up with yu had focused on her heart beats sound thanks to the many uses of his helmet launched himself at her with a burst of lightning andthnnburst the super intensified light her from his other hand, only noticing his bangles worked for channeling his power mizuti then laughed with his insanity. "Haahahhaaahahhaa they don't call me skullkid for nothing lady!!"

Royal quickly gave a sharp nod before going to Rick. He saw Rick losing consciousness and struggled to get him over his shoulder. Once he had Rick over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, he started going as fast as he could to HQ without losing grip on Rick. Which wasn't that fast...

@Joshua matt @bloodfire @Hoki

She clashed with him without hesitation, spinning on her heel so that the end of her tan coat would wave up and cover the light of his hand. Snapping a hand back, she snagged his extended arm, a cold glare of a violet-dusted storm coming his way. "They don't call me Gale for nothing," she retorted, short hair whipping around her face with the build up and--

The force of a hurricane, the strength of a tornado; a violent wind slammed into Mizuti, sending both of them forward. With the upper hand, Yukino adjusted her hold and had another gust of wind shove downward, releasing him so that the male was mashed against the earth.

@bloodfire

Royal shook his head. "We need to get you back to HQ, Yu can handle him. Don't worry, Rick." He spoke as he continued.

"Now listen here, put me down I know what to do" rick was going to try this. There is something more than a villan for this guy.

"Do it Roy"

@Kayla

@Hoki

Royal reluctantly set Rick down onto the ground. His face was full of curiosity and confusement. "Fine, but I don't get it. We need to get back to HQ..." He raised an eyebrow at Rick.

@Joshua matt

Mizuti stopped instantly as he felt a sharp pain in is head. A sharp pain that emanated to his mind like a nail on a chalk board. Mizuti started to whimper in pain and then screamed hysterically as a sonic sound burst caused immeasurable pain. "GAAAAHH STOP IT STOP IT!!!! IT HURTS IT HURTS!!!! NO MORE PLEASE!!!" mizuti stopped screaming as he fell to the ground weakened. But something that sounded like a soft voice drifted int his mind. A voice he recognized somewhat through his insanity. Not knowing the source of the voice he reached a hand out towards where he thought the voice came from. "S...sis....ra..Raven..." After the words left his lips mizuti drifted into an unconscious state of mind and fell still.

Rick walked past both Roy and yu and stood straight up

"We are bringing him home" Rick picked up doc and started towards good HQ.

"Come on guys"

@bloodfire

@Hoki

@ Kayla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back