• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Royal nodded. "I'm not to bad, just minor stuff. Okay Cassy, we should be there shortly." He hung up and got up quickly, already starting down the stairs. "Rick, you okay?" He ignored the bit of pain as he hurried back to HQ, figuring Rick would be right behind him.

"Yeah, I know her..."

As unfortunate as it was, Yukino was glad that Cassidy jumped to a different topic and action, even if just for a moment.

But the call had gone through and ended without any comment or intervention from her, so that was enough. Of course, now she needed to respond.

Her gaze lifted, violet-dusted dark gray eyes cold like a storm, and her expression was hard as stone; features stuck like this was extremely rare. "Natalia Kuvira Romanov, right?" Yukino started with, brows furrowing as she spoke.

A hand lifted for minor emphasis as she went on with; "Head of the mafia, master of hand-to-hand combat... A terrifying, unrelenting,
dangerous force to be reckoned with."

Another pause, one where the younger took a small breath. "You must've deemed it as unrelated," Yukino said, holding the gaze of the leader, "But my name is Yukino Romanov. Romanov."

She gustered to the desk only once, finally concluding with the main point;

"She's my elder sister."

The moment she said it was the moment she feared that Cassidy would suspect her of treachery, of disloyalty.

And it honestly scared her a bit.

@Aelos

Last edited by a moderator:
Mizuti wandered down the streets of astra thinking about his older sister. It was three years since he became a villain during his final days with his mother in his small home in the city. He continued to proceed walking to the bar so he could meet with the other villains before a new task was at hand. Mizuti rubbed his helmet and thought to himself in irritation "I wonder where my big sister has gone off to...I wonder if she is okay. Or even still alive, the only reason I joined these guys was because of what they did to mother and to keep raven safe..I hope she and I will see each other again."

Mizuti had hoped he would get onto the radar in hopes of seeing his sister and leaving the people who were responsible for the death of his mother. Mizuti said to himself as he approached the bar. "
I hope the boss has a reason for making me come all the way here from my high place. Especially since he said as soon as possible. No matter I must keep their trust if I am to successfully find my sister". Mizuti opened the door and was immediately greeted by a crowd of others like him shouting and playing a game of cards, but mizuti knew that was just a cover up to protect her true identities. He walked up the staircase to the top floor carrying a large metal case like you would seemin a military warehouse, the case was large and perfectly squared and had housed his latest scientific invention which mizuti had dubbed the metal freezer which had the ability to stop even a jet plain dead in mid flight at full speed. The case also housed another device which mizuti was willing to exchange in return for his diamond bangles and to ensure that his sister raven not be harmed should she be found.

As mizuti approached the door to the bosses room he was stopped by two large built guards whom had been standing watch just outside the door.

Hoki said:
"Yeah, I know her..."
As unfortunate as it was, Yukino was glad that Cassidy jumped to a different topic and action, even if just for a moment.

But the call had gone through and ended without any comment or intervention from her, so that was enough. Of course, now she needed to respond.

Her gaze lifted, violet-dusted dark gray eyes cold like a storm, and her expression was hard as stone; features stuck like this was extremely rare. "Natalia Kuvira Romanov, right?" Yukino started with, brows furrowing as she spoke.

A hand lifted for minor emphasis as she went on with; "Head of the mafia, master of hand-to-hand combat... A terrifying, unrelenting,
dangerous force to be reckoned with."

Another pause, one where the younger took a small breath. "You must've deemed it as unrelated," Yukino said, holding the gaze of the leader, "But my name is Yukino Romanov. Romanov."

She gustered to the desk only once, finally concluding with the main point;

"She's my elder sister."

The moment she said it was the moment she feared that Cassidy would suspect her of treachery, of disloyalty.

And it honestly scared her a bit.

@Aelos
Cassy stopped as she said her identity and simply closed her eyes and crossed her arms. "Are you willing to help us take her down? She can't ruin the city. Our city." She looked at her with a serious expression.

(( BRB guys! Doctor appointment ))

Aelos said:
Cassy stopped as she said her identity and simply closed her eyes and crossed her arms. "Are you willing to help us take her down? She can't ruin the city. Our city." She looked at her with a serious expression.
(( BRB guys! Doctor appointment ))
The raven nodded without hesitation, a determined expression on her face. "I joined the heroes, didn't I?" she inquired, not even expecting an answer before she would go on. "I will continue to follow orders as you issue them, and continue to do as I see fit."

Yukino then shrugged her shoulders, a more natural-fitting expression on her features. "Not even full sisters anyhow," she added with a light and matter-of-fact tone. There was no real reason to mention this, it was just a thing to say; kind of like those useless facts that kids on the internet deem so important in life and all.

What is that feeling of dread coming from? It led him to the docs,that smell was back...rotting. "Hello, is any one in here, what is this place!" Rick looked around seeing that someone is defenetley here...but who...what's that smell.

@Yonsisac

@Aelos

The first guard was more heavily built than the first guard and had been the first guard to approach mizuti with the usual straight forward expression. Though mizuti has only known Natalia for a few short months he saw him as another sister perhaps even a mother if she were a bit older. Mizuti had been considered one of the more dangerous villains of astra sine the day he murdered his own father after learning he had staged her death. And it was for this reason among other things that mizuti was well respected in the bar despite being a kid. As mizuti was contemplating in the usual scientific thoughts that ran through his insane mind the first guard stepped forward. "Master mizuti..have you brought your package today?" Mizuti gave a wide smile under his faceless black helmet at the guards words. "Yes bill I have the package with me right here. I have also been requested by the boss personally in regards to an unexplained but seemingly important reason and was hoping she was in today." Bill smirked as usual and responded casually "yes te boss is in she is currently in a meeting as of now but I have the new lab ready for you in case you cannot go back to your "high place". Mizuti nodded silently and walked further down and into a muc larger area with his lab inside. As he approached his desk he noticed a much taller individual looking around the lab.

Mizuti approached the taller individual and spoke in a curious tone. "
Hello....and who might you be? What brings you to mylab and office?"

bloodfire said:
The first guard was more heavily built than the first guard and had been the first guard to approach mizuti with the usual straight forward expression. Though mizuti has only known Natalia for a few short months he saw him as another sister perhaps even a mother if she were a bit older. Mizuti had been considered one of the more dangerous villains of astra sine the day he murdered his own father after learning he had staged her death. And it was for this reason among other things that mizuti was well respected in the bar despite being a kid. As mizuti was contemplating in the usual scientific thoughts that ran through his insane mind the first guard stepped forward. "Master mizuti..have you brought your package today?" Mizuti gave a wide smile under his faceless black helmet at the guards words. "Yes bill I have the package with me right here. I have also been requested by the boss personally in regards to an unexplained but seemingly important reason and was hoping she was in today." Bill smirked as usual and responded casually "yes te boss is in she is currently in a meeting as of now but I have the new lab ready for you in case you cannot go back to your "high place". Mizuti nodded silently and walked further down and into a muc larger area with his lab inside. As he approached his desk he noticed a much taller individual looking around the lab.
Mizuti approached the taller individual and spoke in a curious tone. "
Hello....and who might you be? What brings you to mylab and office?"
Do you mean me? Or someone else? :)

"Something drew me here" Rick looked at the man. Seemed to be a scientist of some sort. But must be careful. "What do you study?"

@bloodfire

Mizuti put the package down next to him and looked at the strange man. "The strange smell is just some medicines I am brewing. I study all manner of sciences including the more..dangerous and volatile experiments." Mizuti hesitated as he found the question a surprise but decided it would be best to mention. "I am mizuti. And you must be rick I presume?" mizuti rubbed his helmet and tapped it a few times to tune its sensors so he could echolocate Rick then spoke in a more calm and peaceful tone. "So you must be new here I take it being you don't know this place all too well? I am quite bored at the moment and was thinking you could bunk here. I have an extra bed available and you seem more nicer than most of the older people here. And maybe you could help me with a rather important..personal issue that I am unable to attend to at this time, several in fact. Would you mind too terribly my good lad?" Mizuti walked to the centrifuge and watched it spin as he awaited a response.

Rick did not want to walk back to the HQ and he WAS tired. "Alright I suppose I could stay and help,what needs doin" Rick liked to do jobs and tasks for some. But this guy was interesting so why not?

@bloodfire

Royal had nearly gotten to HQ when he glanced back, not seeing Rick anywhere. Wait what..? I know I'm fast and all, but how the heck did I lose him..?.. Royal frowned before hurrying to HQ. He knew that he should find Rick, but he also knew Cassy needed him. Besides, Royal assumed Rick must've just gotten side tracked, that's all. He arrived and went straight to Cassy. "So do you know where the Burning Man could've gone? All I know is someone sent him a message and he told us he didn't have time to play just before he left." Royal frowned, still wondering where Rick went.

@Aelos

"Rick..I will tell my secret later.. all but the boss knows tgis secret and I intend to keep it that way." Mizuti stopped and turned to the small centrifuge he had set to a continuous spin and opened it pulling out a small blue liquid contained within a triangular phial. Seeing the glow made mizuti smile in contetment under that faceless helmet of his. "Yes..at last it has been finished...if can confirm a success on this formula then the boss is sure to be pleased indeed". He then awaited a response from Rick in regards to his question. But as he did so bill had approached the two of them. "Mizuti. The boss requests your presence with the packages you have brought today. But be warned mizuti. The boss is in a bit of a..irritable fashion today..." Mizuti pondered what bill has meant about the boss being in an "irritable fashion" but knowing her mizuti knew she was angered and so he decided to go meet with her. Rick I must attend to a more pressing matter...we will talk more later but for now make yourself comfortable...oh and eh...don't go near the large tank with the murky water...keesa is in a bad mood today..." Mizuti nodded and walked to the bosses room and seeing that bill and the second guard was no longer present gave a knoc to the door. "Master natalia? May I come in?" Mizuti awaited a response patiently as he knows that the boss did not like it when others were impatient with her.

"Wait,who is keesa?" Rick left his number on the door and left for the HQ. "Roy its me,sorry something caught my eye and had to go,any news" Rick was walking towards Roy when he said this.

@bloodfire

@Kayla

@Aelos

Hoki said:
The raven nodded without hesitation, a determined expression on her face. "I joined the heroes, didn't I?" she inquired, not even expecting an answer before she would go on. "I will continue to follow orders as you issue them, and continue to do as I see fit."
Yukino then shrugged her shoulders, a more natural-fitting expression on her features. "Not even full sisters anyhow," she added with a light and matter-of-fact tone. There was no real reason to mention this, it was just a thing to say; kind of like those useless facts that kids on the internet deem so important in life and all.
Cassy nodded at her with a face of relief. "Then everything is good. Hey Royal." She dismissed the conversation. Cassy looked at him and said. "This is an important mission. Spying on the Mafia boss leader to know her motives. Can you handle it?" She looked at Royal. "Where is Rick?" Cassy then remembered Yu. "Yu, I need you to collect information on Natalia from the area along with your prior knowledge."

@Robyn Banks @Hoki @KayIa @Joshua matt @bloodfire @Yonsisac

Mizuti turned his head to rick not minding Roy. "Keesa is the latest advancement in biological research....if my experiment follows through this creature will be our answer to limitless energy..especially for my case. Keesa is short for kinetic early energy siphoning agent. The name is self explanatory in and of itself". Mizuti satand awaited a response from the boss natalia. And began playing soft yet dark tune on a flute he received from the second guard as a welcoming gift when he joined.

bloodfire said:
Mizuti turned his head to rick not minding Roy. "Keesa is the latest advancement in biological research....if my experiment follows through this creature will be our answer to limitless energy..especially for my case. Keesa is short for kinetic early energy siphoning agent. The name is self explanatory in and of itself". Mizuti satand awaited a response from the boss natalia. And began playing soft yet dark tune on a flute he received from the second guard as a welcoming gift when he joined.
Also Roy wasn't with me when I asked but its okay ;)

Royal sighed in relief, turning to see Rick approaching. "Good thing you're back, I was starting to think you found Burning Man and went after him on your own or something." He grinned at Rick and turned back to Cassy. "No problem. Do you know where she is?" Royal hoped he'd be able rest a bit first, maybe treat his burns before they actually became a problem.

As mizuti played the tune he noticed yu staring at him from the opposite wall and seeing this he thought to himself "hmm....she looks familiar but from where? She looks like that girl my sister always hung around with before mother died....maybe she likes my song...." Mizuti continued playing the flute as he waited for Natalia to respond to his knock. But after pondering his recnt thoughts He then stopped the tune and set his flute down and looked up at yu tilting his head confused and curiously all while rubbing the back of his helmet.

Natalia leaned against her seat, explaining the plan to Butch. She heard a knock at the door but waited until she was finished explaining it to him. Though she did have many follows, she only trusted her second in command with certain things. She turned around to face her desk again. "Come in"

@bloodfire

(Hold up, where is everyone specifically? I think either I'm awful at paying attention or someone dun goofed... Which is sort of fine either way, I just wanna be clear ( O.o ) )

"Roy imma sit out on this mission I got a little something I got to do call me when you get the Intel from Cassey" Rick walked out towards the street and tracked the doctor and watched what was going on "oh I see time for some sneaking"

KayIa said:
(Hold up, where is everyone specifically? I think either I'm awful at paying attention or someone dun goofed... Which is sort of fine either way, I just wanna be clear ( O.o ) )
Cassey is at HQ and the villians are at the base just watch my post it will show where I'm going lol

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]"Roy imma sit out on this mission I got a little something I got to do call me when you get the Intel from Cassey" Rick walked out towards the street and tracked the doctor and watched what was going on "oh I see time for some sneaking"
Cassey is at HQ and the villians are at the base just watch my post it will show where I'm going lol

[/QUOTE]
(Danke (> :D ) Imma derpy derp, sorry.)

"Roy imma sit out on this mission I got a little something I got to do call me when you get the Intel from Cassey" Rick walked out towards the street and tracked the doctor and watched what was going on "oh I see time for some sneaking" is this the boss doc?

@bloodfire

@Robyn Banks

@Aelos

"Yes rick it is". Mizuti had heard Natalia give him the word to enter and grabbed the case and got up and walked to the door and opened it. "Master Natalia. I have brought the packages as you requested of me." He put the case onto the desk and opened it t reveal the metal freezer within and held it to her. "The metal freezer has been fully tested on a jet plane just this morning on the way here. Stopped the jetplane instantly even as it flew 231 miles per hour. I have also brought the second package containing the medicines you requested to be made as well. My sister raven is not to be harmed as per our agreement yes? And my diamond bangles to help with my ability are ready?".

Not wanting to push far too quickly mizuti handed her the packages and nodded but as he got up he remembered something . he remembered seeing you wathching him.

" is there anything else to be done master Natalia? The experiment .K.E.E.S.A is going on schedule. And another thing master..someone I did not recognize stood outside standing near the unused room. I am willing to go take a look for you if you wish it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back