• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Royal took a moment to think. "Good question. I'm usually alone when I fight, so I guess just use whatever powers you have to aid you." He himself charged at the Burning Man swiftly whilst using his own powers. He created four shadows that ran in different directions and covered himself in shadows as he charged- his blade aiming for the Burning Man's heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alrighty then!" Rick ran forward, ready to disable this guy, he caused an illusion of shouting on his opponent. "Good luck focusing with yelling in your head!!" He aimed his weapon twards the burning man. Ready to strike.

@Aelos

@Kayla

"Where are you *hollow breath* you cant hide neither run..."

some would be lucky to survive a encounter with the parasite and they....must be very lucky,It was dark worse than the night inside a small warehouse,stack of boxes raise to the ceiling making a maze and there was only one exit and one entrance but sadly it was a bad idea if escaping,"The parasite" as people call this abomination was searching for a so called "Raven" a man who was in the investigation of the lab 5 years ago and this man must know where they put his research! and Markov now had him pin looking for him in this warehouse.

The silent step slowly echo in the metallic coffin as markov search him,slowly as he walk his head jerk in a violent way to the sides looking,he bend his body sideways to look in corners and sometimes his head would slowly turn back in a menacing way looking for him as a faint trail of black and small blue particles he left wherever he went "Come out,come out wherever you are! *Hollow breath* just tell me where are they and i will let you live....." he echo in the building,the man shivering in fear behind a large crate at the end he had his eyes closed, Wishing he wont be found but it all ended as the parasite found him.The clear sound of running was heard as the sudden gust of air blasted beside the man "Raven" he look and saw the blue light eyes against the wall. The parasite jump in his sprint landing against the wall standing side ways for a moment,"FOUND YOU! HERE IS THE DOCTOR!" He roar but as the man tried to scream he was tackled by the parasite throwing him away like a doll,he tried to flee "W-Wait! I will te-" but was place to silence as he was grab by the leg and smash against the wall knocking him out quickly as raven just hold him with one hand as his body was bend over "come on now my little pet.....i wont kill you if you work and tell the *hollow breath* doctor the info"he just whispers as he began to slowly walk out of the warehouse dragging the man behind him and this was just the beginning only 5 more left as all the ones who investigated the case must know something and he will capture....every single one.

Natalia was currently in her HQ. The tallest building in Astra city.most villians liked to be secretive of their where about but Natalia rather show off the money she had. She received the text from the boy texting back. Good now bring it to me immediately and you will get your reward. She put her phone in her pocket, turning her attention to Butch. "I see that we are bringing in a lot of income especially the drugs." Butch simply nodded. "Good, I will have to deal with the Viligantes. They think that they are unstoppable but I'll have to knock them down, show them who's in charge... And I have the perfect way to do it."

Whenever Cassy would return to HQ was when she would find the Gale, just casually hanging upside down from the ceiling with her grapple.

It was training, of course - albiet it looked a little odd, but served its purpose well; just how still could she remain when there was nothing there to keep her in place but her own weight distribution and equilibrium.

As the leader entered the building, Yukino disconnected the claw and dropped to the ground, twisting in the air so that she would land on her feet without any complications. The grapple retracted and she placed the tool away, back in a holster at her hip.

She grinned, giving a sort of mock salute to the other. "Hey, Cassy," Yu greeted, "Sorry I didn't go with you to the speech."

@Aelos

Dave watched as shadows charged towards him as he smirks. Finally, a fight he'll have fun in. He started by inching away from the edge of the building with a series of front flips and started a fire on Rick's and Royal's weapons. Dave slightly was taken back by the sound of yelling that was created, but shrugged it off as he was used to it. "This is so much fun." He used the fire created from the fire on Rick and shot fireballs at them. "Let it burn."

@KayIa @Joshua matt

Hoki said:
Whenever Cassy would return to HQ was when she would find the Gale, just casually hanging upside down from the ceiling with her grapple.
It was training, of course - albiet it looked a little odd, but served its purpose well; just how still could she remain when there was nothing there to keep her in place but her own weight distribution and equilibrium.

As the leader entered the building, Yukino disconnected the claw and dropped to the ground, twisting in the air so that she would land on her feet without any complications. The grapple retracted and she placed the tool away, back in a holster at her hip.

She grinned, giving a sort of mock salute to the other. "Hey, Cassy," Yu greeted, "Sorry I didn't go with you to the speech."

@Aelos
Cassy walked in and smiled at Yu. "No problem. Training going well? We have trouble with the villians right now. New Mafia boss called Natalia. We have to take her down." She went towards her desk at the back and put on her glasses. "Research time."

Aelos said:
Cassy walked in and smiled at Yu. "No problem. Training going well? We have trouble with the villians right now. New Mafia boss called Natalia. We have to take her down." She went towards her desk at the back and put on her glasses. "Research time."
The smile, quite unfortunately, faded away; eyes narrowed in what could be assumed as mild surprise and her mouth curved into a frown, brows furrowing to top it all off.

Yukino went to follow the other, fists clenched lightly at her sides. "Natalia?" she repeated in question, "Got a last name with that?"

She stood behind Cassy's chair, arms soon crossing over her chest. Already, everything pointed towards...her.. First name, the damn mafia- There weren't very many people matching the scarce knowledge already.

Royal dropped the sword as the Burning Man set it on fire, almost burning his hands. He hadn't really counted on that happening. He dodged the fireballs swiftly, but they were coming faster and more frequently. As he dodged the fireballs he watched his sword carefully, waiting for the fire on it to die down. Once it did Royal dived at it, swiftly picking it up. He zigzagged towards the Burning Man.

"Where is my research from 5 years!"

"I-I..I dont know!"

"Oh you don't know?.....what a shame maybe there are a few ways to make a man talk..."

right outside the warehouse on its roof he interrogated this rave,slowly pulling out the green coated machete and aim it at ravens neck as the man laying on his back and fear what could happen. "I am gonna count to 3,if you don't answer i will dissect you,one"he softly said as he began to count but right after the three the man would spit out what he knew,Markov just pin him down like a bug and weak he was as he just hear what he had to say. All info lead something to the "Heroes" maintaining all research and classified information he has been working on away from anybody,but sadly this man dint know its location....and well never will mostly,The parasite would remove his leg from the weak man and would say "thank you for your collaboration.....but sadly i cant leave anybody leave alive hehehe"he said only to sink his machete on the mans chest directly in his heart,with a sigh he would place his hand on the corps only for mycelium like threads to travel in its wound. The man began to decay slowly its skin becoming thinner and appearing like he has been in the sun for a whole week,he would remove his hand and would give out a small chuckle before saying "That....will be dinner for today *Deep shallow cough* now....time to go back"

after he was done he would look up and give a sigh before leaning down and jumping high up in the air landing on a other warehouse and a other and so on till he was out of the sea port.Now you might be asking yourself how dose he get unseen by people and maintains hidden? well simple actually,with the DNA he extracted from MANY people he has feed off he can KINDA replicate there facial appearance giving him the best way to hide but it looks sluggish and as if the man has not sleep for like 50 years! his face would begin to shake like crazy before taking a very sluggish appearance of the man he just fed off but his eyes where the same and the miasma he produce still was there. He would wear a coat to hide his suit he worn to hide his rotten skin as he soon began to walk among the crowd and vanish As his special mask was replace with a dust mask,He look like a very sick man and easy to spot by those who knew the parasite well but it was enough to retreat back to the VILLAIN SUPER SECRETE LAIR![/bg]

Hoki said:
The smile, quite unfortunately, faded away; eyes narrowed in what could be assumed as mild surprise and her mouth curved into a frown, brows furrowing to top it all off.
Yukino went to follow the other, fists clenched lightly at her sides. "Natalia?" she repeated in question, "Got a last name with that?"

She stood behind Cassy's chair, arms soon crossing over her chest. Already, everything pointed towards...her.. First name, the damn mafia- There weren't very many people matching the scarce knowledge already.
KayIa said:
Royal dropped the sword as the Burning Man set it on fire, almost burning his hands. He hadn't really counted on that happening. He dodged the fireballs swiftly, but they were coming faster and more frequently. As he dodged the fireballs he watched his sword carefully, waiting for the fire on it to die down. Once it did Royal dived at it, swiftly picking it up. He zigzagged towards the Burning Man.
Cassy typed in her hologram computer, creating a file on the individual. "Natalia Romanov, I believe. Here is a picture." She sent a picture to Yu and continued with the file. "She is our top priority."

Dave watched as Royal zigzagged and had a smirk on her face until he got a message from her boss. "Can't play now kid. Got to go." He said this as he checked his phone and ran towards the staircase, flaming them as he ran. "Chao."

Yonsisac said:

"Where is my research from 5 years!"

"I-I..I dont know!"

"Oh you don't know?.....what a shame maybe there are a few ways to make a man talk..."

right outside the warehouse on its roof he interrogated this rave,slowly pulling out the green coated machete and aim it at ravens neck as the man laying on his back and fear what could happen. "I am gonna count to 3,if you don't answer i will dissect you,one"he softly said as he began to count but right after the three the man would spit out what he knew,Markov just pin him down like a bug and weak he was as he just hear what he had to say. All info lead something to the "Heroes" maintaining all research and classified information he has been working on away from anybody,but sadly this man dint know its location....and well never will mostly,The parasite would remove his leg from the weak man and would say "thank you for your collaboration.....but sadly i cant leave anybody leave alive hehehe"he said only to sink his machete on the mans chest directly in his heart,with a sigh he would place his hand on the corps only for mycelium like threads to travel in its wound. The man began to decay slowly its skin becoming thinner and appearing like he has been in the sun for a whole week,he would remove his hand and would give out a small chuckle before saying "That....will be dinner for today *Deep shallow cough* now....time to go back"

after he was done he would look up and give a sigh before leaning down and jumping high up in the air landing on a other warehouse and a other and so on till he was out of the sea port.Now you might be asking yourself how dose he get unseen by people and maintains hidden? well simple actually,with the DNA he extracted from MANY people he has feed off he can KINDA replicate there facial appearance giving him the best way to hide but it looks sluggish and as if the man has not sleep for like 50 years! his face would begin to shake like crazy before taking a very sluggish appearance of the man he just fed off but his eyes where the same and the miasma he produce still was there. He would wear a coat to hide his suit he worn to hide his rotten skin as he soon began to walk among the crowd and vanish As his special mask was replace with a dust mask,He look like a very sick man and easy to spot by those who knew the parasite well but it was enough to retreat back to the VILLAIN SUPER SECRETE LAIR![/bg]
((I rate 23/7. Dave is going thay way so you'll have interaction soon enough.))

Aelos said:
Cassy typed in her hologram computer, creating a file on the individual. "Natalia Romanov, I believe. Here is a picture." She sent a picture to Yu and continued with the file. "She is our top priority."
Dave watched as Royal zigzagged and had a smirk on her face until he got a message from her boss. "Can't play now kid. Got to go." He said this as he checked his phone and ran towards the staircase, flaming them as he ran. "Chao."
(Assuming it came on a transmitter) The raven drew the device from her belt with an unnaturally shaking hand. Her usual attitude was fiery, and rarely did she let herself be bothered by things- But this got to her.

Just hearing the last name sent her spiraling.

And the image that appeared through the holographic projection made her grind her teeth.

"Hey, Cass?" she called after a moment or two of simmering in her minor distress, grip on the transmitter tightening.

Royal's face showed clear anger. He couldn't stand it when people treated him like a little kid, and the Burning Man was doing just that. He had the shadows cover him entirely to protect him from the main damage of the flames, but Royal still took some of the minor burns. He ignored the pain that any innocent would've been screaming about but collapsed in exhaustion- his sword falling a foot away from him. He wasn't used to lots of fighting- usually he was just the spy with occasional fights.

Hoki said:
(Assuming it came on a transmitter) The raven drew the device from her belt with an unnaturally shaking hand. Her usual attitude was fiery, and rarely did she let herself be bothered by things- But this got to her.
Just hearing the last name sent her spiraling.

And the image that appeared through the holographic projection made her grind her teeth.

"Hey, Cass?" she called after a moment or two of simmering in her minor distress, grip on the transmitter tightening.
(( its in the future so idk any device. Hologram to advanced radio waves idk ))

Cassy moved on from Natalia's file to finding information on Rick's family murder. Why one kill them? Were they involved with the mafia? She looked over at Yu when she called her name and saw her distress. "Yu? What's wrong? You know her?" Cassy stood up from her chair and took off her glasses as she walked over to Yu.

KayIa said:
Royal's face showed clear anger. He couldn't stand it when people treated him like a little kid, and the Burning Man was doing just that. He had the shadows cover him entirely to protect him from the main damage of the flames, but Royal still took some of the minor burns. He ignored the pain that any innocent would've been screaming about but collapsed in exhaustion- his sword falling a foot away from him. He wasn't used to lots of fighting- usually he was just the spy with occasional fights.
"I haven't heard from Rick and Royal..." She gave Yu a worried look before calling the reliable of the two. Cassy found Royal's name and waited for him to pick up.

Any specifics and be warned my roleplaying capabilities are quite rusty...I last roleplayed at 15 years old so its been 4 years but I will manage as I took the time to read some posts

bloodfire said:
Any specifics and be warned my roleplaying capabilities are quite rusty...I last roleplayed at 15 years old so its been 4 years but I will manage as I took the time to read some posts
(( it's fine, just create a character at sign up. Just no one liners :) ))

Royal frowned, knowing he'd have to pick up and tell Cassy that he failed to get the Burning Man. He still picked up, slowly sitting up. "Hey Cassy... Burning Man got away, but Rick got the innocents to safety. Sorry, I was sure we had him..." He glared at the blotches of partially burnt skin on him from the Burning Man. Royal hated how he had kept calling him 'kid' and acting as if this was all child's play. But he hated having to tell Cassy that he'd failed to get the Burning Man after the faith and trust she'd placed in him. He felt like he'd let down Cassy.

Okay andifits possible maybe I could start out as a villain but eventually side with heroes?

KayIa said:
Royal frowned, knowing he'd have to pick up and tell Cassy that he failed to get the Burning Man. He still picked up, slowly sitting up. "Hey Cassy... Burning Man got away, but Rick got the innocents to safety. Sorry, I was sure we had him..." He glared at the blotches of partially burnt skin on him from the Burning Man. Royal hated how he had kept calling him 'kid' and acting as if this was all child's play. But he hated having to tell Cassy that he'd failed to get the Burning Man after the faith and trust she'd placed in him. He felt like he'd let down Cassy.

"Alright. Are you guys injured? Sorry for putting you out there. I have a job for you though. Come to HQ." Cassy said as she ended the call.

bloodfire said:
Okay andifits possible maybe I could start out as a villain but eventually side with heroes?

Sure ))

Lets get back to HQ maybe we can find out where he went Roy, I'm not letting him get away" Rick had a chill go down his spine. Something was wrong. Something deadly. "Wait...tell Cassy that i ll be right there. Something is not right. I'll go investigate" There was a smell in the air.....

@Kayla

@Aelos

@Yonsisac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back