• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Gun shot?! "Hey you down there what was all that about?!" Rick could see that these were the hero's and had to get their attention. Maybe they could help?

@Kayla @Aelos

Last edited by a moderator:
Joshua matt] [COLOR=#4da6ff]Gun shot?! "[/COLOR][COLOR=#4da6ff][B]Hey you down there what was all that about?!" [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#4da6ff]Rick could see that these were the hero's and had to get their attention. Maybe they could help?[/COLOR][COLOR=#4da6ff] [/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23920-kayla/ said:
@Kayla[/URL] @Aelos
Cassy sighed and looked over at Rick, "Mafia. That's what that was. You didn't show up in HQ today, where were you?" She asks him as she looked at any latest reports on her hologram.

For the past twenty minutes, Esther had been taking a stroll through the hustling city of Astra with hands in his vest pockets and head held high with his trademark 'unimpressed' look on his face. Car horns filled the atmosphere with an anxious, but yet gave away a strong feeling of being at home which made Esther feel happy, internally of course. He was truly bored with the lack of entertainment of his current location in the city and decided to most to a more 'natural' atmosphere, the park. He took a deep breath and continued to walk on the sideway then gradually began to jog, then sprint until he has reached speeds that made him appear as a silver blur, kicking up winds and dust as he made his way to the park entrance.

He looked into the park and noticed a crowd of civilians eyeing a long blue haired female standing at a podium on the stage as she gave a brief speech.
"I must be on time?" he thought to himself as he walked further into the park and neared the crowd, curious about what the lady was preaching about. All he knew so far was that she was the leader of some "Hero Alliance" said to protect Astra from any danger."Sounds a lot like the police's job or the army, navy...hell even the marines." he whispered. The air echoed with the sound of a gunshot, causing the crowd to kneel in fear. Esther instead took a cruel yet smarter move to utilize his speed and retreat behind a nearby tree in case of a second shot. A second women took the stage, black hair, blue vest and a deadly sarcastic look in her eyes. Esther took a glance around the tree to find the cause or affiliation with the disruption. She stated ahead that she was a former leader of the Hebi and current boss of the Mafia, unaware of any news or info on a Hebi terrorist group or Mafia terrorizing the streets of Astra Esther grew anxious despite his always calm cool and level headed demeanor and slid down the tree, his mind went blank. He couldn't hear any discussion or noise that went on around him, but culd only feel his stomach twist and heart pulse increase.

Several minutes past and Esther had began to regain his previous state of sweet, calmness. The small disagreement with the two ladies had ended and the black haired one began to take her leave.

"What's wrong with me?" he thought as he stood up and turned back to the event that took place behind him and the tree.

Royal's face returned to its energetic gaze and he looked at Rick. He hadn't met Rick before, which surprised him because he chatted with nearly every Hero at every chance he had. He looked back at Cassy and wasn't all too surprised that she knew Rick. If anyone knew every single Hero undoubtedly, it was her since she was the leader. "I've never met you before..." He studied Rick with his lively blue eyes and suddenly a grin appeared out of nowhere on Royal's face. "I'm Roy, but you can call me Royal!" He thrust his right hand forward to shake.

"Sorry I had to do some investigating, my family died today. Which doesn't help a man's sanity" Rick looked over to the energetic roy, who offered a greeting. "Nice to meet you Roy, my name is Rick" Rick calmly shook his hand.

@Kayla @Aelos

Royal's face dropped a little at the mention of Rick's family dying. After a few shakes, he pulled his hand back. "Sorry about your family, Rick." He was surprised that Rick had spoken of his family dying so calmly. If it had been Royal's family, he would've most likely been broken forever and hunting down the killers with utter hatred and seething rage. Royal turned back to Cassy with eagerness and energy returning to his face and eyes. "Anything I can help with, Cassy?" He hoped she would give him some sort of order to assist with anything, he just loved helping in general and just couldn't help it.

"Thank you,my family owed money to someone, maybe the mob,but they were killed by the loan sharks I escaped only because they were busy with them,I will kill them in their own homes, IN THEIR SLEEP! Rick always had a problem with anger. His mind was at edge of breaking down after the incident,he could control it,but what now? Ricks timer went off, he changed both of his filters. *gasp* " sorry,did not mean to get so angry."

@Aelos

@Kayla

Royal turned to Rick. "It's alright, I'd be uncontrollably furious if anyone so much as layed a hand on any of my family, let alone kill them. You have every right to be angry." He hoped that his words would somehow help Rick in at least some little way. His gaze had turned more warm and sympathetic despite the cold color of his eyes. Royal turned back to Cassy, awaiting any sort of orders.

Natalia simply tuned the girl out after a while. She was simply a person who talked big but was actually not as amusing. She had other things to attend to.

Cassy looked over at the energetic one, and sighs. "Always looking for a job. Oh, here's one. A villian with fire abilities is burning down a building. There is estimated 120 people in there. If you need backup, call me. I'm sure you guys can handle it. I have to find info on Rick's family and the Mafia boss. Rick, you are going to have to take your mind off of it for awhile." She nods at them before walking away.

@KayIa @Joshua matt @Robyn Banks @Cloud Nagasake

Royal nodded, eager to help those 120 innocents. "Rick, you get the innocents out and I'll get the villain." He rushed to the building and focused on finding the Burning Man.

Dave sat at the top of the burning building as he watched from below as the police gathered at the seen. He added more flame to the enterance as he took a whiff of the burning air. The item that he took was safely stored into his black backpack. At least this will pay my mom for the week, he thought as he sent a message to his boss. 'I got the item you wanted. Don't know what the hell it is, but it's in a black box. Got the key too.'

@Robyn Banks

The whole place was lit up. Well so much for leaving trough there. I've got the people out the building. But its time to find that burning man. And to help Roy. "ROY!!"

@Kayla

Royal saw a silhouette on top of the building. He avoided the flames that suddenly burst from the entrance and went around the back. He hurried through a door and hurried up every flight of stairs, finally reaching the roof after about a minute. He glared at the man who directed the flames that had set the building ablaze. "Burning Man! Stop this fire now!" Royal shouted at him in hopes that he'd just stop, but he knew better. At least he could say that he'd tried to end it peacefully before having to resort to violence.

KayIa said:
Royal saw a silhouette on top of the building. He avoided the flames that suddenly burst from the entrance and went around the back. He hurried through a door and hurried up every flight of stairs, finally reaching the roof after about a minute. He glared at the man who directed the flames that had set the building ablaze. "Burning Man! Stop this fire now!" Royal shouted at him in hopes that he'd just stop, but he knew better. At least he could say that he'd tried to end it peacefully before having to resort to violence.
Dave didn't move as he looked at the view from the top of the building. "It's a bit too late, kid. Looks like the heroes are behind. Just let me enjoy the view and leave kid." He turned to look at him, his ginger colored hair and amber irises looked up at him. "Or you'll regret it."

@Robyn Banks @KayIa @Joshua matt

"Roy, where are you" Rick had just ran trough the door to the roof. "There you are, and there YOU are burning man"

@Aelos @Kayla

Royal's face with filled with annoyance at what the Burning Man said. He hated when people completely underestimated him because of his age. "First off, I'm not just a kid- I mean I am, but I'm not like any other kid. Second off, the Heroes aren't behind at all." Royal paused and quickly turned to Rick. "Rick, did you get the innocents out to safety?

"Yes they are safe and sound, what about him? Rick looked straight ahead. Most got out but some tried it by themselves...but failed.

@Aelos

@Kayla

Royal glared at the Burning Man while directing his words at Rick. "He thinks that I'm a powerless little kid... And he thinks that he can get away with this..." He now directed his words to the Burning Man. "Well you can't!" Royal drew his sword and his eyes burned like blue fire.

"Let's do this Royal!" Rick pulled out his Machete, sharpened edge, ready for anything. Even a Fire. "What's the plan royal?,or start swinging. It's been a while since a good fight.

@Kayla

@Aelos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back