• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
That was not at all what she expected, about to crouch down and check his vitals just in case when Rick surprised her even more.

And she wasn't going to tolerate it so willy nilly.

There was a click, and the length of a dark bo staff came into view, resting across Rick's chest and stopping his movement. "Stop," she ordered,
still in the not-so-usual serious mode. Her tone was all the evidence needed to prove that she was not going to take any opposition.

@Joshua matt @bloodfire @KayIa

Royal watched, still slightly confused. "Wait what's going on...?.." He didn't like the looks of what he saw.

Rick looks towards yu,surprised

"...fine..." Rick turned fell on one knee.

*cough* "your going to bring him along" *cough* "lets...lets get out of here" Rick looked at roy. "Help me up"

@Kayla

@bloodfire

@Hoki

Her brow furrowed, but she did not lower the weapon. "You should try to refrain from telling me what to do," she suggested, eyes narrowed slightly. "Why do you insist I take him? Surely you have a reason.."

She knew she sounded far more harsh than she always intended - but Rick wouldn't know that - but this really was suspicious; Yukino was not about to just take a guy to the HQ that had brutally attacked. It was like inviting a plague into one's village.

@Joshua matt @KayIa (@bloodfire )

"I've seen him without his dimond wepons...he was sain not like now,I'll take those dimond stuff,just for God sakes bring him,he can help me" Rick stared at yu, going she would listen "take...*cough* him."

@Hoki

@bloodfire

@Kayla

Upon the words bill had arrived alone and unarmed. "I saw that small battle... You want to know why he should be taken away by you? It's because of his sister. Damn...I shouldn't even be saying this but I feel it is necessary. His sister is the one who's name is raven...he joined us after his mother was killed which as you witnessed resulted in his insanity- that and his sister being separated from him. He also joined us because Natalia herself made a deal that should be obey his sister would not be harmed. Yu is it? I know natalias current location. It's in the second floor of the astralis inn bar and grill in the center of astra." He then turned to Rick and Roy. "Take good care of him lads ye hear?" Bill said as he walked away. "Goodbye mizuti...go get your sister and give Natalia hell for me..."

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]*clap clap clap* lol

[/QUOTE]
(I saw the opportunity and I took it xD )

Butch received a message from his ear piece soon whispering it into Natalia's ear. Natalia kept a calm look on her face as she leaned back into her chair. she had eyes all around the city so she knew about everything that went on. one of her many members reported that they saw Mitziti being taken down by the Yu. In actually she wasn't surprised. she always knew that he was weak and pitiful despite her urges to train him. She had other plans to attend to and luckily she had Butch to entrust with. Everyone else seemed inferior in her eyes. During her training in the past there was little room for error since when she did there was always a consequence for it and she felt she need to do the same for her followers. she didn't tolerate vulnerability.

"Help you?" She glanced at Royal, eyebrow raised in silent question.

Yukino lifted the staff, spinning it in her fingers as it was removed from a threatening position, collapsing it before she returning it to its rightful place-

Just for this Bill character to make a random appearance. He went on a tangent, only to leave right after.

Frankly, she was confused, but in too much of a mood to think about it more.

Once he was gone, she gestured for Royal. "Come," the raven called, "carry Rick. When we get to HQ, I ask that you please look over both-" Yukino stooped down, picking up Mizuti and slinging him over her shoulder.

"-I have to talk to Cassy."

Starting to walk, she pulled out the communicator, the device already dialing their leader; "Cass?"

@bloodfire @KayIa @Joshua matt @Aelos

Royal rushed over to Rick. "First things first, HQ. Can you walk if I give support or should I carry you?" He was slightly less confused and determined to just get back to HQ already.

@Joshua matt

KayIa said:
Royal rushed over to Rick. "First things first, HQ. Can you walk if I give support or should I carry you?" He was slightly less confused and determined to just get back to HQ already.
@Joshua matt
"I can walk,don't worry I won't be doing any crazy stunts again,promise" Rick checked his watch.

"Cool your jets, Skippy," she said with a tone of minor frustration, "First of all, you have no idea what you just said. Secondly, you and I need to have a little chat, okay?"

But the chat would come first;

"Who are you?"

Yukino hadn't seen him before, which, you know, was kind of strange considering her position. Plus, he was like one of the most shady people she had encountered before.

@Joshua matt (and also @KayIa )

Royal was about to give Rick some support, but Yu wanted to know who he was. He looked at her. "That's Rick and don't worry, he's good." He hoped that Yu didn't think he was a villain. Royal gave a little smile. "Trust me, he's fine."

Hoki said:
"Cool your jets, Skippy," she said with a tone of minor frustration, "First of all, you have no idea what you just said. Secondly, you and I need to have a little chat, okay?"
But the chat would come first;

"Who are you?"

Yukino hadn't seen him before, which, you know, was kind of strange considering her position. Plus, he was like one of the most shady people she had encountered before.

@Joshua matt (and also @KayIa )
"My family died the other day, they got murdered by the mob. The funny thing is I got to the speech via helicopter WITH NATALIA, unknown to me she was the boss. I want to help the doctor. He was the first buy I met behind villans lines. He led to natailia. He gave me vengance" walks away angered. *punches light post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Butch leaned over towards Natalia suggesting if she wanted to leave. " this is the villians whereabouts not mines, I just have an office here. I have my own building anyways why would I hide in a place like this? It's sad and there's no reason to hide especially when I basically run the city, little do they know of course. the alliance won't even come after me immediately. we'll just have to wait... But until than we need to check up on the drugs being produce. I don't want any slums coming out of my lab." she said walking off with Butch by her side, excusing Dave out of her office. She soon headed to one of her labs to look at her new crystal chemical properties.

Her head shook slightly, giving a rather apologetic look to the male. "Sorry, Royal," she said, "It's not like I don't trust your judgement, but I..." Yukino a tired smiled, the expression a bit worn from past occurrences, "I just have to be sure, you know?"

But again her attention was taken by Rick. "Do not break property in a fit of rage," she scolded with a small frown, "and I'm sorry for your loss. However, I need to know
who you are, when you arrived here, and what your goal is with us."

She had to get straight to the point, or else this would never end.

@KayIa @Joshua matt

"I was never a hero neither a villain, I was me helping my family. I got this mask cus of the fumes. I rarely use powers. I'm just a guy who was mistaken for a hero. My name is Rick Coron, A PHONEY. Rick looked towards Roy " Roy I called you, not on a hero phone or whatever it was a flip phone!"

@Kayla

@Hoki

@Aelos

@Robyn Banks

@bloodfire

Hearing the conversation as mizuti awoke was strange considering hendi not recognize yu's voice or yukino's he then responeded in interjection. "F..find my sister..find raven..my name..mizuti...." After a few more minutes of coming to and regaining consciousness mizuti looked at Rick. He then looked at yukina and said straight and forward. " put me down please..Rick and I need to chat about something he and inshre in common. I may only be a fifteen year old child but I know how talk ma'am."

Royal nodded slowly. "I know! Rick. You're not technically part of the HA, but you're not evil or anything like that." He looked at Mizuti in surprise, under the impression he'd been unconscious.

@Joshua matt @Hoki @bloodfire

"Rick," Yukino spoke coolly as they neared HQ, "it was obvious that you weren't a hero, if that makes you feel any better, and this is all something for another time, I assure you." She glanced back, over the mass that was Mizuti, "But please, tell me when you arrived among us-"

The girl looked to Royal, ready to ask the information to someone not all ramped up on emotion, when yet another thing interrupted her; "Mizuti, was it?" Yukino attempted, focusing forward with furrowed brows, "Please refrain from moving as much, and tolerate this for now. That is all I ask, and we will locate your sister, just..."

Yes, she was feeling haggard, letting out a partially audible sigh, shoulders hunching, but not with the weight of the young male.

@KayIa @Joshua matt @bloodfire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back