• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP [OPEN]

Superhero or Supervillian?

• Hero! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villan! ;D

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
bloodfire said:
Hearing the conversation as mizuti awoke was strange considering hendi not recognize yu's voice or yukino's he then responeded in in
Hoki said:
"Rick," Yukino spoke coolly as they neared HQ, "it was obvious that you weren't a hero, if that makes you feel any better, and this is all something for another time, I assure you." She glanced back, over the mass that was Mizuti, "But please, tell me when you arrived among us-"
The girl looked to Royal, ready to ask the information to someone not all ramped up on emotion, when yet another thing interrupted her; "Mizuti, was it?" Yukino attempted, focusing forward with furrowed brows, "Please refrain from moving as much, and tolerate this for now. That is all I ask, and we will locate your sister, just..."

Yes, she was feeling haggard, letting out a partially audible sigh, shoulders hunching, but not with the weight of the young male.

Hoki said:
"Rick," Yukino spoke coolly as they neared HQ, "it was obvious that you weren't a hero, if that makes you feel any better, and this is all something for another time, I assure you." She glanced back, over the mass that was Mizuti, "But please, tell me when you arrived among us-"
The girl looked to Royal, ready to ask the information to someone not all ramped up on emotion, when yet another thing interrupted her; "Mizuti, was it?" Yukino attempted, focusing forward with furrowed brows, "Please refrain from moving as much, and tolerate this for now. That is all I ask, and we will locate your sister, just..."

Yes, she was feeling haggard, letting out a partially audible sigh, shoulders hunching, but not with the weight of the young male.

@KayIa @Joshua matt @bloodfire
"what's going on" Rick was hullusinating or something what's going on!

Royal grinned since HQ was in view now. His blue eyes had sparked with the energy that he was known for. Everyone who knew him, knew he was a ball of energy- like a little kid, but still with maturity of an adult.

Apparently inside HQ, Yukino put Mizuti down, telling him that he was to stay put for specific reasons, but that he was allowed to talk with Rick. Wherever he was, she supposed.

Stepping away, and even going off to the stairs up, she waved her hand, gesturing for Royal to come with her; granted whether he did or not was up to him, as it wasn't a direct order or anything.

@KayIa (@bloodfire @Joshua matt )

"Alright mizuti I almost got myself killed by ya, almost had to have some serious surgery and now I'm not even a hero. But I trust you. It's something about you. Something called me to you and now I can find out why. I look at you as a friend I even disobayed orders for you. So doc what was it you wanted to say." Rick untied mizuti

@bloodfire

@Kayla

@Hoki

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing the HQ on the inside made mizuti think with a hope under that helmet of his but also with a thought he said aloud. "Would if they hated me if I reveal my face....even when I have never seen what I look like under this...faceless metal barrier..am I also a machine...or am I flesh under this...would if my big sister raven is not here ?" Mizut heard his helmet click with a whirlwind of cold but fresh clean air. And snapped up with a shout to the leader. "WAIT!! I have to show you something...all of you...I also must speak to you in regards to inside Intel of utmost importance..please ma'am if I am t make amends this will be it..and maybe..just maybe I can reunite with my sister raven!!"

Royal didn't know why Yu wanted him to follow, but he decided he would. He went over to the stairs and followed her. "What's up?" He took a step back, looking at Mizuti.

@bloodfire @Joshua matt @Hoki

She needed only a minute. One. Minute. But apparently she wasn't permitted that.

Naturally.

Yukino had intended to sit on the steps and talk to Royal, to take a moment and recover from this draining case, but with Cassidy currently gone with more pressing matters (probably sleep, yay time zones) she had to take additional responsibility. "One second.." she told Royal with a small sigh, forced to leave her friend and go to the helmet-clad male.

Standing before him, she took a small breath then gave a nod. "Go ahead," Yu encouraged lightly.

@KayIa @bloodfire @Joshua matt

Placing his hands on his helmet mizuti took it off but still did not see it but was wrapped over the eys with a bandana mizuti walked to royal and the leader and stepped to the reflective surface of sheet metal he felt around for. Knowing it was there mizuti took the bandana off revealing X shaped eys of a deep blue color. Upon this sight he started to cry- ".for as long as I can remember I have had this helmet on my head...I have never seen my face before and was left to ponder if I was machine or flesh or even both. And seeing my face as is I now remember what Natalia did to me the fist night.

He stared at his reflection with his hand on his face in the mirror. "Natalia used me as a lab rat so she could create something she called X-22 a serum that would allow her to "kill those of us who would dare stand against her and as she eloquently put it ". "These eyes were a failed result of the first failed test."

Mizuti continued. "Bill advised using animals rather than but she said that " people like me deserve the torture and pain". And so instead I was the victim..after the experimental test failed it was then inrecieved this helmet and in turn was forced t agree to her deal"

Royal watched in silence from the bottom of the steps. He kind of zoned out, thinking about what Yu wanted to talk to him about. Then he realized how quick the day had gone by, practically midnight already. He knew his mom's only rules: be careful and be home by 1am at the least. He glanced at a clock on the wall- 10:49. At least I have a few hours before I have to go home... Royal came back from zoning out and observed, surprised.

@Joshua matt @Hoki @bloodfire

Natalia... God damn Natalia. Her exhaustion did not fade, but Yukino was much more...calm.

X-22.. A serum designed to kill.

She took note of this, and kept it in mind; part of her wondered heavily about whether that was really something Natalia would do, and while part of her wanted to deny it, Yukino already knew that the elder would not hesitate to eliminate the weak, which included the heroes in her eyes. And, well, anyone else that indeed opposed her.

"And this deal was..?" the girl inquired, urging him to continue while she listened.

@bloodfire (@KayIa @Joshua matt )

Mizuti then proceeded to speak to yukina about the matter. "As long as I obeyed her my elder sister raven would not be harmed in any way. I was also forced to promise to never expose the secrets. But I knew better...I hate Natalia for what she did to my mother and sister...and father...I have also brought this to ensure the project X is never completed." Mizuti pulled a bright yellow liquid with a greeish vapor inside of it. "This is the final component to the serum. Sulfiric acid. The same volatile force that gives volcanoes their explosive force."

(wait I did what? sorry I'm confused. so I'm experimenting on people?")

"And a poisonous substance..." Scowling lightly, Yukino extended her hand outward to take the vial - should that be what Mizuti had intended - and looked him straight in the eyes. "I guess I should say thank you-" She bowed her head in the gesture. "-and, you should rest. There's an empty room for you upstairs; the door is unlocked and right at the top of the stairs. Use it, I insist."

Smiling reassuringly, she made sure to add something important; "And I will begin the
proper investigation for your sister. Now, please.." Yukino gestured again.

@bloodfire (and also @KayIa if you're still awake xD )

nope I didn't know about it until now but i'll roll with it :P Muhahahaha!)

@bloodfire next time can you please pm me about anything you want me to do in advanced. So I know about it as well and not totally confused when you involve me in it. thanks! Also kind of don't know why I would use the poison on what in specific buuuuut i'll think of something.)

Royal-Hero HQ

Royal walked from the stairs to Yu. "So can I help with the investigation?" He grinned eagerly, excited at the opportunity of helping as he always was. "Oh, and what did you wanna talk to me about earlier?" He scratched the back of his head and brought his hand back down to his side. His childlike grin stayed plastered onto his face as he awaited Yu's answer.

@Hoki

(I'm gonna start labeling where he is to avoid future confusion ^-^)

Hero HQ

Looking back and over at the male, she nodded her head. "Of course you can," Yukino responded, "We'll need to start by searching the data base for her, and work from there."

About to pass virtually everything else off, it was only then that the raven remembered she had pulled him aside. "Ah..." Reaching up, Yukino rubbed her neck, rolling her shoulders as she said; "It was nothing, I just wanted to get answers from you since Rick wouldn't. And..."

She gave a short laugh, tilting her head to the side with a mildly amused expression.

"Well, the rest of it was stupid, so there's no need to worry about that."

@KayIa (Mentioned: @Joshua matt )

Royal-Hero HQ

Royal nodded. "Oh okay. So when do we start? Now?" The grin only grew wider in anticipation. He couldn't describe it, but he felt absolutely awesome whenever he even had a chance to help someone. But with that came the awful feeling of letting people down whenever he couldn't fulfill his job entirely. So, he'd put his very best forward whenever he did anything. It always amazed his mom, best friend, and friends that he had any energy leftover after doing a job, let alone multiple jobs.

@Hoki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back