• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
Alexander eventually reached the mountains. The old house was finally in view, but even from this distance he could it was different. It was old, broken down. He continued forward until he reached the door. With no second thoughts he kicked open the door. Johnathan jumped at the sudden sound. A large grin stretched across his face as he looked at his brother. "Zander," He tackled him with a hug. Alexander smiled down at his little brother. "What kind of trouble have you gotten yourself into?"

(You know what just follow my lead, this will get it done.)

Hunter awoke to a warmth, and rain. "Looks like the storm hasn't passed." He said to himself ad he stood and and walked to the edge of the branches. Looking around at everyone's sleeping forms he decided to give a wake up call, and howled as loud as he could.

kenryuko said:
(You know what just follow my lead, this will get it done.)
Hunter awoke to a warmth, and rain. "Looks like the storm hasn't passed." He said to himself ad he stood and and walked to the edge of the branches. Looking around at everyone's sleeping forms he decided to give a wake up call, and howled as loud as he could.
Priscilla yawned at him in return and dropped from the rlatively high branch she had been sleeping on. "Why are you waking us Hunter, I'm tired" she muttered as she rubbed her eyes

Alli grumbled at his howl, also feeling his warmth disappear. She made a whining noise, the howl hurting her ears and she moved her paws over them. "Enough Hunter, I'm awake!" Cory jumped down from the tree angrily onto his face. "How dare you?!" She chattered at him, holding onto his face with her claws.

@kenryuko @Trust

Hunter merely stared at Cory, "Well, if you don't want to find our friends that's on you, but I'm leaving with or without you." He said before walking put into the storm not bothering to get the angry thylacine off.

Cory just crawled over his face to his back, Alli trotting to catch up. "Why out into the rain?" She asked, looking Behind her for Priscilla to follow too.

@kenryuko @Trust

Hunter glanced at Alli, "It's lightened enough to deal with." He replied as his fur was matted by the storm, when he got under the rest of the forest, he shifted and took his jacket off, and laid it on Alli's back, "Cory, ride on Alli's back under my jacket, it should keep most rain off of both of you." He almost commanded as he shifted again and continued his walk towards the mountains.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cory got under the jacket, only her nose peaking out as Alli moved forward to lick his cheek. "You're actually a great leader." She told him, indicating on how good he takes care of everyone.

@kenryuko

Hunter didn't respond for a moment, "I'm just doing what my instincts are telling me, and that's to protect." He said with a ghost of a smile on his muzzle, as he looked back at the tree, "HEY PRISCILLA! YOU COMING!?" He asked as he stopped for a moment.

@Trust.

Alli chuckled, "rain is life." She shifted, feeling Cory move around on her back. "Cory, get comfortable and stay in one place." She snapped, the thylacine becoming very still.

Alli continued to follow, soon after Cory started to softly snore under the jacket, Alli rubbing her head under Hunter's chin. "We're finally getting Elizabeth back, you excited?" She asked.

@kenryuko

Hunter didn't respond, he didn't know what to feel right now. Nervous, excited, sad? All he was right now was confused.

Priscilla followed along, her clothes quickly getting sopping wet along with her hair, seemingly determined to get in her eyes as she walked, she hoped her clothes were see-through, "what a reunion that would make" she giggled to herself, just a few steps behind the rest

Alli saw the mixed emotions on his face and chuckled. "I think you would be excited. You two were close." She pointed out, chuckling softly and adding, "but she might be upset, seeing us together."

@kenryuko

Hunter sighed, "That's the thing, we were close. And I don't know what I feel for her right now." He mumbled, "I just wish I could go back to a simpler life at times like this. Get a job, and drink the night away afterwards." He said as he looked to the skies.

"Sounds like I made your life that little bit more difficult" Priscilla laughed, sneaking up behind them both

She smiled, "after this, you can go into that life." She told him. She laughed, hearing Priscilla behind her. "Oh yes, you're his main reason. I'm probably the other reason, seeing as I bug him constantly, always wanting attention." She laughed.

@kenryuko @Trust

Hunter shook his head, "Your nothing on Cory, little Chihuahua on drugs." He said with a chuckle as he motioned to the lump under his jacket on Alli's back.

Priscilla held up a hand and a small, elegant umbrella made entirely of ice appeared in her hand, so delicate it was practically see through. "Do uh... Any of you three want one?" She asked politely

Users who are viewing this thread

Back