• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
She stumbled to her feet. Her legs felt like twigs beneath her weight, but she tried to remain up right. "Killing him won't change anything, in fact it'll actually make what happened to me all pointless." Johnathan pushed past Hunter, aiming to help Elizabeth. She pulled away, not able to bring herself to look at him. "That doesn't mean that things will be the way they were before. He's right; I'll never be able to forget this, no matter how much wishing I or any of us do." Johnathan's hands drop back down to his side with a single nod.

Alli didn't know what to do... She watched everything as for once, she was silent for once, her hands together in front of her and her head down. She didn't move, or say anything. But if she had to, she wood get between hunter and Jonathan. Wen she was about to, Elizabeth ordered him to stop and he listened, making her more silent. Just stay to yourself.. She told herself in her head.

Cory looked between everyone before crawling up Alli's shoulders, also in the same format as Alli.

@Trust @Deadly Darkness @kenryuko

"Well as touching as thus situation is, I believe that we should take our prize." A voice from the doorway rang, turning to look, Jackson stood there with Lucy behind him. "So we take the girl, the boy who removed the beast, and you Mr. Nelson. No one has to get hurt if you cooperate." Jackson threatened them by creating sharpened spikes if water from the rain.

@Comet, @Trust, @Deadly Darkness

Lucy was gripping her long dark sword with an equally sinister smile across her face. "those who do not cooperate shall be removed from the premises" she laughed. "Why hello hunter Nelson! And Priscilla! What a wonderful reunion!"

Jackson held a hand up to silence Lucy, "Please, have some class." He requested, with a gentleman's smile, "But you're not wrong."

@Trust

Last edited by a moderator:
Elizabeth looked at the man in confusion and fear. "What's going on?" Johnathan took a step forward and gently grabbed her hand. As much as she wanted to pull free from his grasp she remained still. Alexander stood up, moving towards his brother. "Like hell you're taking them." He stated coldly. He looked at the group, waiting for some sort of signal.

Jackson chuckled at the attempts to protect the targets, "Sadly, this isn't your decision boy." With a snap of his fingers the water restrained the group, but he left Hunter unrestrained. He knew the wolf wouldn't try anything as long as his friends were in danger. "Any other complaints?" Jackson asked sarcastically.

@Deadly Darkness, @Trust, @Comet

"Screw you!" Priscilla yelled, freezing all the water before causing it all to shatter, freeing everyome and leaving shards of ice in the air.

Jackson scowled for a moment, but soon the composed expression returned. Summoning a ring of fire around Priscilla, and controlling the earth to form cuffs around her hands to keep her from using magic. "Such a pest, but no matter." He then took the opportunity to recreate the restraints, "I'll go with you if everyone else is left here." Hunter's voice rang suddenly, making Jackson raise a brow, "You have my word." He knew the wolf was dangerous, and having him go peacefully was the better than him struggling. On the other hand, the key to removing the beast from a human was with in his grasp.

Lucy moved closer to Jackson and spoke to him in a voice that was even more silent than a whisper. "Restrain the Hunter, keep the others in check, let me handle the one that can remove beasts". Priscilla's eyes were wide with fear, it causing her pain to even be near fire, never mind it surrounding her.

Jackson looked at Lucy from the corny of his eye, "Mr. Nelson you know as well as I that you could very well snap everyone in this room like twigs if you used your strength to it's fullest extent, so why don't you?" Jackson asked suddenly, "To protect my friends, my proposal is you give your word that you, nor your grunt, harm them. In return, I go with you and not try to slaughter everyone in the legion." Hunter answered, his friends were more important than his own health, at least to him. "fine, I accept. And as per agreement, I swear that I, nor my underling, will harm your pack." He then shot Lucy a look that promised a slow death if she didn't agree "Isn't that right lieutenant."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucy gave a resignated sigh with a smile. " 'Course it is commander, your word is law after all" she said with a smile, her eyes emanating rage for the man but knowing even she couldn't do very much against his unique ability to control all the elements.

Jackson smiled, "Good." He said as Hunter walked forward. With a snap of the fingers, the restraints disappeared, and hunter looked at his friends for what very may well be the last time. Suddenly they disappeared as if they were never there, and reappeared in a legion base, the commanders quarters to be exact.

@Trust, @Deadly Darkness, @Comet.

Elizabeth's eyes widened as the three suddenly disappeared. "Where... Where did they go?" She managed to say. Alexander's expression grew serious as he looked at the remainder of the group. "If I had to guess, the legion's base." The dark haired boy turned to Priscilla. "You were once a member of them right? That's why they called you a traitor at first?" He stated bluntly. He quickly realized that it might sound like he was pointing fingers so he continued. "What I'm getting at is that you might be the only hint to finding them. Even if they moved locations you've got a better idea than any of us."

[QUOTE="Deadly Darkness]Elizabeth's eyes widened as the three suddenly disappeared. "Where... Where did they go?" She managed to say. Alexander's expression grew serious as he looked at the remainder of the group. "If I had to guess, the legion's base." The dark haired boy turned to Priscilla. "You were once a member of them right? That's why they called you a traitor at first?" He stated bluntly. He quickly realized that it might sound like he was pointing fingers so he continued. "What I'm getting at is that you might be the only hint to finding them. Even if they moved locations you've got a better idea than any of us."

[/QUOTE]
"The legion changes positions daily, it's next to impossible to find them without dumb luck" Priscilla told them, summoning a rather large block of ice and smashing it repeatedly into her earth cuffs until they broke off, her powers able to work now that the fire was gone. "I was always told where they were headed before I left" she explained, finding the whole predicament her fault somehow

"Hunter!" All I cried and shifted, running around and slammed her body into the door for an attempt to open it. "Give him!" She howled, snarling as tears streamed down her face. She didn't like what they were going to do to him, but she will find a way to him.

"If you can take us to one of the old locations we might be able to find something that tells us where they were headed." Alexander stopped as Alli slammed against the door. Slowly he made his way towards her, but was stopped by Johnathan. With a nod his brother continued, sitting beside the hound. "I know how much you cared for him, and coming from me that probably seems strange, but we'll get him back. I promise."

@Comet

Jackson had a smug look on his face, at least until he saw the smirk on Hunter's face. "you know it's one thing to go with you, it's another when we're there." Hunter spoke as his smirk got even bigger, when Jackson registered this, all color drained from his face. Moving away just to narrowly dodge a punch from the lycan, but the oak wood desk wasn't as lucky as it got smashed into splinters. Hunter then turned and grabbed both of Lucy's hands, before squeezing until an audible snap cane from ger wrists.

(Sorry for the inactivity.)

kenryuko said:
Jackson had a smug look on his face, at least until he saw the smirk on Hunter's face. "you know it's one thing to go with you, it's another when we're there." Hunter spoke as his smirk got even bigger, when Jackson registered this, all color drained from his face. Moving away just to narrowly dodge a punch from the lycan, but the oak wood desk wasn't as lucky as it got smashed into splinters. Hunter then turned and grabbed both of Lucy's hands, before squeezing until an audible snap cane from ger wrists.

(Sorry for the inactivity.)
Lucy screamed as her wrists were crushed, but in return she lifted herself up with his arms as kicked him, full-force in the stomach, strong enough to break at least one of his ribs in return

Hunter moved with the impacted, and felt a rib break , maybe two, but he has had worse and bared it. Looking into Lucy's eyes with his currently yellow ones, he started to use the female as a flail, smashing her into different objects like a rag doll, until he threw her at Jackson who barley caught the lieutenant. Hunter took the chance and rushed through the base's halls, only stopping at forks and four ways to sniff for fresh air. Soon alarms were blaring.

@Trust, @Deadly Darkness, @Comet

(Only Hunter, everyone else is together. Besides, losing the leader would give a whole new challenge to the group.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back