• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
Hunter sighed, "And what about me?" He asked looking at her, "Am I just your joke or am I something to you?" He asked biting his tongue in nervousness.

Alli moved his face to the side to look at her and she looked him in the eyes. "Give me one reason why you would be a joke?" She asked in a serious tone.

@kenryuko

Hunter gave a sad chuckle, "I don't know anymore, my life used to be so simple." He looking at willow tree.

Alli gave him a small smile. "And it still is simple." She made him look at her, a smirk on her lips as she looked him in the eyes and still held his face. She gave him a quick peck on the lips before letting go and standing up, chuckling. "Let's go back and tell the others we need to head on out." She looked down at him and added, "or if you want to spend time with your family you can and we can head out tomorrow morning."

@kenryuko

Hunter blinked, before standing and grabbing Alli's hand, "or I can do this." He said before pulling her into a full blown kiss.

(I couldn't resist the opportunity.)

(Oml. xD )

Alli's eyes widened, a smile forming on her face. She then started to kiss him back, moving her arms around his neck. Her eyes moved shut, the smile still clear on her face. She wasn't expecting this, more expecting him to take the peck, but she liked this. (Lol.)

@kenryuko

Hunter broke the kiss after the need for oxygen took over, "So how was option C?" He asked with sly grin on his face.

@Comet

Last edited by a moderator:
Alli laughed. "Option C?" She questioned, chuckling and looking at him. "Oh you mean Lance. Yeah... If you haven't noticed Cory has him in the bag." She laughed again and pulled herself away from him, running a hand through her hair.

@kenryuko

Hunter deadpanned, "Not exactly what I meant, but ok." He said as he looked at her, "So you ready to head to town or stay here a while?"

@Comet

"It's up to you." She said, shrugging and looking at the others who were at the bottom of the hill. They were paying no attention to them, Cory heading back to the inn with Lance once again in tow.

@kenryuko

(Three is getting too much for me. xD I might dump Lance off.)

(It's up to you.)

Hunter glanced at the other two, "We might as well finish the unofficial vacation." He said looking back at Alli, before grabbing her hand.

(I will.)

Alli instantly laced her fingers with his, following him back to the Inn. When they got there, Cory and Lance looked up from their conversation, Lance sighing deeply. He stood up and walked towards Alli and said, "I'm heading back home. Your dad needs me there. I hope you come home too." He then gave her a hug and stuck out his hand for Hunter to shake. "Take care of her."

@kenryuko

Lance then turned around and dragged Cory into a big hug before shifting into his hellhound form and running off with a echoing howl.

Cory sighed and looked at Hunter and Alli. "You two have fun?" She asked, smirk on her face and she winked at them before laughing.

Alli just rolled her eyes and let go of Hunter's hand to go sit on a couch in the lobby, waiting for whatever else they'll be doing.

@kenryuko @Trust @Deadly Darkness

Cory giggled at his threat, a smile on her face then messed with something that was in the middle of the table. "What are going to do now?" She asked.

Alli thought for a moment, taking a napkin in her hand and started folding it. "It's up to you guys!"

@kenryuko

Hunter sighed, "Well first we seems to be missing some one." He said referencing to Alexander. "Until he gets here we can't put this to a vote, so well stay in town. For now."

Alli nods, puttinf the folded napkin on the table and flicking it towards Hunter's face. She giggled when she hit him right under the eye and quickly jumped up before he could grab her. "Nope!" She laughed, running away as Cory sat there and laughed.

@kenryuko

Hunter smirked, and did a hand gesture signaling the twin to strike. They jumped on Alli's legs quickly tripping her, "I think the word is yep." Hunter stood over her, a grin plastered to his face.

Alli fell to the ground with a laugh and looked up at Hunter. "I think the answer is still nope." She grabbed Hunter's leg and pulled, pulling him down onto his back and tried to push the twins off.

@kenryuko

On Hunter's command the twins ran to Cory, only for Hunter to shift and lay on Alli, "Yeah nope is the right word."

Alli made an oofing noise when he Laid on her, pushing up on him. "Hunter get offff." She laughed.

Cory just laughed with the twins, having a bowl of popcorn in her hand and eating it, watching them.

@kenryuko

Hunter chuckled, "But your comfy." He said with a lick to her face just to irk her.

Last edited by a moderator:
"HUNTER!!" She growled, moving her hand to wipe off the dog spit from her face. "Hunnntteerrrr, there are more comfy places than meee!" She laughed, wiggling her body underneath her.

@kenryuko

Hunter laughed and decided she had enough, "Fine, fine." He said getting up and walking over to the twins, who jumped on his back for a ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back