• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
"Priscilla!!" Cory called, running after the girl with Lance.

@Trust

Alli just sighed. "No Hunter, but it's Cory. Don't argue with the girl okay?" She kept pulling him along. "What do you want to do today?" She asked.

@kenryuko

Alli took one, giving it a once over look before giving it back. "When Lance gets back with Cory he can teach you. The way my dad's pack is... Lance is good. But for now, it's our time." She smiled at him, dragging him off once more.

@kenryuko

Hunter deadpanned, doubtful about the male hellhound's skill with bayonets, and pistols, as he was dragged. "Where are you taking me?" He asked stopping entirely.

@Comet.

Alli was jerked back when he stopped, turning around and giving him a pouty face. "Does it matter? The last time we went out, we got interupted by a guy who wanted you an wanted me for breeding." She made a disgusted face me.

@kenryuko

Hunter gave it some thought and nodded, "Fair enough, but I know a place!" He said and started to drag Alli instead. Soon they were out of town entirely, and in the fields of the Running Plains. Hunter continued the drag the Brunette until they reached a lone hill with a willow tree in bloom stood.

@Comet

Last edited by a moderator:
Alli looked at the tree in awe then looked at Hunter. "This tree.." She whispered, then sat down on the grass in the shade, smiling at him. "How did you know of this place?" She asked.

@kenryuko

Hunter laughed and sat next to Alli, "These are my romping grounds remember? I used to bring my brother here all the time, and at night we would star gaze or howl at the moon for the heck of it." He said with a sad smile as a few tears streaming down his cheeks.

Alli moved to wipe the tears off his face, looking into his eyes with a small smile. "What ever happened to your brother, I'm sorry it happened. He's still here, I know it. Not physically, but in your heart and in the air around us." She placed on of her hands on his chest where his heart is, smiling kindly at him before moving away before he got uncomfortable at how close they were. She leaned back and looked up into the branches of the trees.

@kenryuko

Hunter shook his head, "Yeah, but that doesn't mean I'll ever forgive the legion for what they did, not only for my brother, but for every other life they had taken in that wretched place." He said with as he leaned against the tree and looked at the branches above.

Alli took his hand, understanding him. "Wanna go set it on fire right now?" She chuckled, joking of course. She smiled at him, trying to lighten the mood.

@kenryuko

Hunter laughed, "Would if I could, but it's completely metal." Hr said offhandedly as he squeezed Alli's hand lightly, to let her know he appreciates her company

@Comet.

Comet said:
"Priscilla!!" Cory called, running after the girl with Lance.
@Trust
"What!?!" She yelled as she began running, not gaining distance but not losing any either, running just fast enough so the duo didn't catch up

Hunter chuckled, "I'd rather blow it up." He said with grin on his face. He hoped the scientists who perform the surgeries rotted in hell.

Cory heaved, Ahsma catching up with her breathing. She stopped, bending over as she tried to catch her breath. "I just wanna be your friend.." She heaved quietly, Lance tending to her.

@Trust

Alli laughed. "Even better!" She smiled more at him, glad this was cheering him up. "Blowing it up would also melt it."

@kenryuko

Hunter smiled at Alli, "But for now, I wanna enjoy the moment." He finishing the topic before he actually tried to blow up the legion operation. He then closed his eyes, enjoying being at his favorite place.

@Comet

Comet said:
Cory heaved, Ahsma catching up with her breathing. She stopped, bending over as she tried to catch her breath. "I just wanna be your friend.." She heaved quietly, Lance tending to her.
@Trust
"Sure you do, just like the Hunter wants me to "be friends" with his gun" she called back stopping when she noticed the girl doubled over. "Hey... Are you okay..? And don't think about coming any closer! I could kill you both if i wanted to! I'm just a little tired is all" she continued, half-telling the truth, she was tired, tired of running and tricking and betraying, tired of making enemies and watching her friends tortured, but most importantly, she was tired of the legion and now she had a mark on her back that would forcever be there. Engraved in her skin as a constant reminder of her willing choice to join them

Cory breathed heavily. "If I didn't want to be your friend, why did I get between you and Hunter?" She coughed a little bit before sitting up and looking at the girl from the distance they were at now.

@Trust

Alli enjoyed the sounds of Nature, leaning back beside him and looking up, seeing a few birds fly around and singing together. "Have you ever thought about how different your life would be if one thing in it didn't happen?" She asked.

@kenryuko

Comet said:
Cory breathed heavily. "If I didn't want to be your friend, why did I get between you and Hunter?" She coughed a little bit before sitting up and looking at the girl from the distance they were at now.
@Trust
"Why would anyone want to be my friend?" She hissed. "I'm a bad guy! The enemy! The monster controlling the rest of the world! You should want me dead like everyone else does! Even the legion doesn't trust me!" She yelled, overcome with anger

Hunter nodded, "A million times." He said remembering when he and his brother got taken to the Legion base, if that never happened he would still be at home, with his brother, but he realized he would never have met the people he has if it never happened.

Comet said:
"If you haven't noticed, I'm not them!" Cory tried to yell back, standing up and putting a hand on her chest.
@Trust
"well.. Who are you then..." She mumbled, suddenly rather quite tired. "Maybe I'll go pay a visit to the hunter, if he forgives me then i guess I'm not the bad guy, if he doesn't I'll be dead, a win-win situation..." She muttered quietly, walking back the way she had come

Alli agreed, "same." She then sat up and looked at him. He looked so peaceful for once.. She squeezed his hand lightly, not really knowing what to say.

@kenryuko

Cory followed her slower, Lance tagging along. He didn't want to leave her side..

@Trust

Users who are viewing this thread

Back