• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
She walked up and pushed through the inn doors. "I'm here to see a "Hunter"?" She asked the man that was now sitting on a small seat, asssuming he was the owner considering he was the only one there

Hunter's uncle looked up to see the girl that broke into the bathroom, "Before I answer that. Why should I tell you where my Nephew is? You broke into my Inn. Honestly I should call the town guard right now because of that." He said give Priscilla a suspicious look.

@Trust

Last edited by a moderator:
"I don't know why... I suppose you can see I'm armed" she said while lifting her scythe slightly. "But do you think your nephew couldn't handle a little girl with an oversized weapon..?" She asked. "And what's wrong with wanted to be clean, good hygiene is a good thing, right?" She said with an unenthusiastic smile, like she was about to go have a chat with the grim reaper

"It's one thing to be clean, it's another to break the law. Besides I can tell you wouldn't hurt me, especially since I'm a father." He said gesturing to the twins who were peaking around a corner looking on with interest, and slight fear of the scythe wielding girl.

@Trust

"I've betrayed some of my closest friends, what makes you think I wouldn't? I'm so evil even the legion doesn't trust ne anymore!" She told him, expecting some sort of reaction at the mention of them

He chuckled, "No, the legion saw you as obsolete, a dead weight. All they did was cut the line. And I know because you eyes tell me, when I look into them I see regret, you want to be forgiven."

@Trust

"You know nothing!" She hissed at him "You don't know what it's been like... Tortured daily until they finally gave me a job, turned out the job was nothing but more torture, being forced to betray everyone day after day... You don't understand it at all!" She yelled, loud enough for it to be heard throughout the entire house

Hunter's uncle was silent, until he brought a hand up to his collar and pulled it down to reveal a mark of the legion, "I do, because I was the same. No one else knows this." He said quietly.

She simply gritted her teeth. "Tell me where The Hunter is, Experiment, whatever you want to call him!" She hissed once more, her anger simmering down as sadness seemed to take over

He sighed, "If I know him he is probably in the fields, look for the willow on a hill, can't miss it." He said before grabbing Priscilla's collar and making her look him in his eyes, "And if you ever call him an experiment again, I will kill you. Understand?" He asked in an overly kind tone of voice.

"I search for death, and i am the cause of it. I do not fear the bloody thing and it follows me where i go. Not to mention a name is just a name, a stupid tag someone gave us at some point or other" she hissed while giving him a sharp jab in the stomach before storming out in search of the hill he mentioned

Hunter was enjoying the peace, hoping it wouldn't be broken anytime soon. "I wish every day could be like this. Don't you Alli?"

He asked not knowing Priscilla was searching for him.

@Comet, @Trust

"HUNTER!!!" she yelled, not exactly sure why she was so angry with him. She just found that he seemed to be the source of all her problems. "COME HERE AND KILL ME YOU FOOL" she yelled before thinking of a better way of grabbing his attention. "What was it again... EXPERIMENT NUMBER... 792..? Yeah, 792!!!" She yelled, hoping that was the correct number. @kenryuko

Hunter yawned at the white haired girl, "793, get it right if you wanna die." He said as he stood up.

"I don't know what i want, but it has something to do with you" she hissed "kill me, Keep me, hate me, stab me, torture me. Anything... Just forgive me.." She mumbled while kneeling down. Her dirty clothes covered in dust and blood from the past few days. "You have successfully broken my will, killed most of the people i have known in a bloody massacre and made my teacher hate me. Do what you want..." she muttered before lowering her head to the ground

@kenryuko

Hunter walked up to Priscilla, "A true teacher will never hate their student. I can not forgive you for what you have done, but I will allow you to earn it." He said looking done at her with an unwavering face.

@Trust

"... You are not my teacher" she hissed at him while standing up. "Lucy is my teacher, you are the one that is keeping me alive for whatever reason, and how on earth am i supposed to get you to forgive me if you think i am the cause of all your pain..?"

Hunter looked Priscilla in the eyes, "A teacher never abandons their student." He said putting a hand on her shoulder, "And the legion is the source of my pain. Not you." He said showing sincerity.

She flinched on contact, expecting some level of ciolence but surprised to find none, "may i join you on your travels..?" She asked in a rather small voice. Her soft white hair swaying gently in the wind

"That's okay" she said before wandering back down the hill and sitting down on a step, waiting for the group to leave once more. She thought about countless things on that step, such as "where Lucy is now" and "will I ever find a way to remove the mark on my back"

Hunter watched Priscilla for a moment before walking back up the hill. He sat next to Alli and leaned against the willow, watching the blooms sway lightly on the breeze, "Did I do the right thing Alli?" He asked as he looked at her from the corner of his eye.

@Comet

Alli smiled and moved his arm up, getting underneath it and kissing his cheek, smiling at him.(Alli is making moves) she then chuckled and said, "yes Hunter, you did the right thing."

@kenryuko

Cory beamed when Hunter gave Priscilla another chance, Lance beside her very confused. "Wait, what all happened?"

Hunter gave Alli a smile, "So what are you gonna do when you see Johnathan?" He asked suddenly, he noticed the connection between the two from the start.

Alli thought for a minute then sighed, looking at his face. "Honesty, I don't know. I mean, we had a connection, but if he wanted to further it he wouldn't have left and taken Elizabeth. He obviously wanted Elizabeth." She sighed and moved his arm off of her, going back into her spot and leaned against the tree with him.

@kenryuko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back