• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
Priscilla took her sweet, sweet time... Especially considering this was her first time truly having a heated shower. She noticed a small shirt sitting on a rack next to the window and considered putting it on when she got out but thought it better to focus on the wonderful feeling of the water wiping away all the dirt and grime of her travels

Alli turned her head when Hunter went on high alert, food stuffed in her mouth. She chewed it quickly, swallowing it and walking towards him. "What's wrong?" She asked, licking her lips.

@kenryuko

Lance and Cory walked over to them, Cory crossing her arms. "What is it now?" She groaned, rolling her eyes. Lance just.. Look curious.

Hunter put a hand in the air signaling everyone to be silent, letting the sound of running water from the bathroom be heard, "There is supposed to be no one else here." He explained quietly, as he walked silently down the hall and put his back on the wall next to the bathroom door, pistols at the ready to fill an intruder with musket balls.

@Comet, @Trust.

Last edited by a moderator:
She heard a small creak coming from outside the door and decided that her presence must already be known. "Hey, I was just sorta passing through and noticed your window was open and I haven't bathed in days so... I thought i might just have a quick one, if you don't mind that is. " she called through the door, stealing a small towel and rubbing her body in an attempt to get dry. "I don't suppose it would be much harm if i borrowed a towel, would it..?" She asked the silence of the corridor

Hunter's eyes wide ed at the familiar voice, his eyes going yellow. Moving so he stood in front of the door and kicked it off the hinges, aiming both weapons at Priscilla's head. "Morning, Traitor." He growled through clenched teeth.

(I meant to have mine before his.. But he beat me and I didn't see it. xD they heard her voice.. And Hunter barged in, forget mine.)

Cory pushed the gun away from Priscilla's head. "No, leave her be." She growled, standing between the two with a serious look on her face. "She may have betrayed us, but she saved us from that sycopath friend of hers."

Alli just.. Stayed quiet, in the back with Lance.

@kenryuko @Trust

Hunter growled lowly but holstered his pistols, his eyes not returning to normal. "Fine, but if she try's anything funny, she gets lead to the face." He said as he crossed his arms.

"G-get out!" She yelled, not exactly sure of what else to say considering her mind was suddenly all flustered, all she understood was that she was practically naked, some of her friends/enemies were looking at her and some random people she had never even met were there too for good measure. She stomped a single foot down on the floor, changing the temperature from hot from the shower to freezing in a split second, summoning a large, meter-thick ice wall, splitting the room in two. She quickly picked up her battered, bruised and somewhat bloodied clothes and jumped back out the window, hiding in a nearby alleyway while she changed. Her face pink from embarrassment and fear

Alexander followed the group, but with the sight of the flustered girl he grabbed his semi-damp shirt and walked back to the doorway, exiting the inn. He was surprised she ran, any female who had been walked in on would react similarly; Hunter might have even been lucky that she didn't freeze them. He quickly poked his head around the area until he found the girl, now clothed. "Hey, I'm not here to hurt you. I just wanted to ask if you were alright." He leaned against tthe nearby building in the alleyway as he stuck and hand in his jean pockets.

"That's what everyone tells me... But they always hurt me anyway" she hissed but didn't attack, mostly because she simply didn't want to be caught by the hunter. "Who are you?" She asked with a frown, wondering if she had met them before @Deadly Darkness

Alexander looked at the girl, his gaze cold and unwavering. "You didn't answer my question." He stated simply. Why should he answer hers when she didn't answer his?

"I am fine. but evil. Well, ex-evil, i got kicked out, but more like ran away... Don't ask, I'm sure the hunter has mentioned a "Priscilla"? If he has, then he probably hasn't mentioned anything good" she said in a flurry, already walking away from the building. "If he catches me, I'm dead!" She yelled over he back

"I haven't heard anything about you." He replied honestly as he crossed his arms over his chest. He turned, headed back towards the, before he stopped and called back. "Alexander,"

Hunter had to stop himself from running and tracking Priscilla down, "Can she at least be arrested!?" He called after Cory, as he stood next to Alli.

@Comet

Cory ignored him, walking towards Alexander and Priscilla, Lance following after her.

Alli grabbed Hunter's arm gently, holding him back. "Come on Hunter.." She mumbled at him.

@kenryuko

Hunter raised an eyebrow at Alli's behavior, "Please tell me your not feeling sorry for Her to!" He pleaded as the Hellhound pulled him along.

@Comet

Priscilla was doing an odd "speed walk" away to conserve energy, the only reason she would run if she saw hunter, all the others could at least be reasoned with but that man held some insane hatred for her. "Not like i had a choice... It was either betray you all or die..." She thought to herself while she walked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back