• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts (old)

OOC
Here
Hunter nodded, "And to be honest I don't know if I still have feelings for her or not" he mumbled quietly.

"What changed that?" She asked, sitting up more, surprised that he actually said that. When Elizabeth left, Hunter was sad about it, angry even.. What changed his mind now?

@kenryuko

A smile came to Alli's face as she stood up and walked over to him, bending down to hug him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm surprised." She chuckled, letting go and smiling at him.

@kenryuko

Hunter raised an eyebrow, "And why is that?" He asked grabbing Alli's hand and pulled her into his lap.

Hunter cocked his head, "A bond doesn't necessarily mean have feelings for some one. We both have a bond with Cory, but that doesn't mean we're gonna try a date her. So yes I still have a bond with Elizabeth, but I don't know if I still have feelings." He said in a sagely manner, before kissing her cheek.

"Every bond is different Hunter." Alli pointed out, looking at him. She smiled when he kissed her cheek, moving to get more comfortable in his lap.

@kenryuko

Hunter Deadpanned, "Ok here's one. How's the bond you and I have, compared to the one between Elizabeth and I?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yours and Elizabeth's is more calm, opposites even. It's gentle. We..." She stopped and traced her fingers down his jawline before continuing, "we're like the same. We're not calm. We're affectionate, mostly cause we're canines, more passionate, but we have our gentle moments." She gave him a small smile, proud of her explanation of it.

@kenryuko

Hunter smirk turned into a smile, "Is now one of those gentle moments?" He asked lightly grazing a finger up her spine.

She laughed, "yes, now is one of the gentle moments." She shivered at feeling his fingers graze along her spine, moving in to kiss him, their lips connecting as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

@kenryuko

Hunter wrapped his arms around her waist, deepening the kiss, until his uncle coughed. "Ok lovebirds, that enough." He said with a smirk, which Hunter growled at him still holding Alli in his arm.

Alli laughed hearing Hunter's uncle then Hunter growl. She looked up, a playful look on her face as she smirked. "Busted." She joked, moving back a little bit then gently tried to move Hunter's arms from around her, yawning deeply.

Cory finally got away from the twin that was holding her, her breathing back to normal. She looked between three, totally confused. She was also asleep, but hearing voices woke up and she shifted out of her thylacine form once she got away. "Um... What's going on?" She asked, an eyebrow raising as she sees Alli in Hunter's lap.

@kenryuko

Hunter let Alli go when Cory came in, "Your to young to know." He said throwing Alli a 'Play along' look before doing the same with his uncle.

Alli nodded. "Wayyy too young Cory." She told the small thylacine. She moved towards her, Cory pouting. "I'm 16, not young at all." But Alli was having none of it. "Let's go to the bed Cory, you ran out of your daily dose of drugs." She chuckled, looking back at Hunter with a wink. Cory growled, "no! I'm not leaving! We're all awake, I'm staying up!" She then moved past Alli and sat on one spot on the couch, making Alli double over with laughter.

Alli walked over to Hunter and sat on the arm of the chair, crossing her arms over her chest, cocking an eyebrow. "Where is Alexander?" She asked.

@kenryuko @Deadly Darkness

(Dude, where are youuuu?? xD )

(Deadly is on a trip or something, Isn't she?)

Hunter shook his head, "Honestly I think you should go to bed druggie, I hear it's bad for your growing addiction." He said to Cory with a laugh, before looking at Alli, "He's a bird, so probably in the hen house if he's desperate."

(Hm... Probably. xD )

Cory growled at him. "But you guys are staying up and I'm only a few years younger than you to." She gave him a pouty look.

Alli chuckled, "could be. Or he's avoiding us." She then turned to Cory and smirked. "You're obviously dying of no sleep right now Cory." She chuckled. Cory replied, "no I'm not!" And with that, she stomped out of the room to go find Priscilla, leaving Alli laughing.

@Trust @kenryuko

Priscilla sighed and lugged her black scythe back onto her back when she noticed Cory again. She waved at her and began heading towards her, emotionally exhausted but physically fine @Comet

"Go get some more of your drugs for us then!" He called to Cory as she walked out the door, before laughing.

Cory smiled at Priscilla. "You're the only one who doesn't pick on me." She chuckled, smiling at the white haired girl.

@Trust

Alli laughed with him then looked at Hunter's uncle. "Are you okay with us staying here another night? If you need the space, just let us know please." She leaned against Hunter slightly, still sitting in the arm of the chair and putting most of her weight on the back of it rather than all on Hunter.

@kenryuko

Comet said:
Cory smiled at Priscilla. "You're the only one who doesn't pick on me." She chuckled, smiling at the white haired girl.
@Trust

Alli laughed with him then looked at Hunter's uncle. "Are you okay with us staying here another night? If you need the space, just let us know please." She leaned against Hunter slightly, still sitting in the arm of the chair and putting most of her weight on the back of it rather than all on Hunter.

@kenryuko
She patted her on the head. "Kinda funny considering i used to be the bad guy" she giggled "are the others ready to go?" She smiled, even though she just wanted to curl up and sleep for an eternity

Hunter's uncle chuckled, "I'm running an inn, it would be criminal to kick you out." He said before walking out of the room

Alli smiled at Hunter's uncle, thanking him for letting them stay then looked down at Hunter. "Gotta whole night again here." She chuckled, leaning down to kiss his head, too far up to kiss his cheek of lips.

@kenryuko

"I think we're staying another night here." Cory told Priscilla, thinking. "Alli and Hunter were snogging in there instead of getting ready to leave Alexander is no where around, so another night."

@Trust

"That sounds good to me" she smiled, wandering back towards the inn before wondering if the inn keeper would even allow her back in, she sat down nearby and tossed her bag on the ground flr use as a pillow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back